Why are the alt right hard core Christians but the bible teaches equality...

why are the alt right hard core Christians but the bible teaches equality? no am not from /leftypol/ just wondering as a christian. "You shall love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than this."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love and tolerance aren't synonymous. If you have no standards for acceptable behavior, why bother being Christian at all?

>if I want to defend my homeland against invaders and atheists I cant be Christian

>You shall love your neighbour as yourself.
"nonwhites aren't my neighbours" is probably the logic there

what invaders?

"So God created human beings in his own image."

"nonwhites aren't human beings"

i can keep going with this but it's going to sound very samey after a while

This
>"I love you nasty sluts who deserve to be raped." -Based Brother Dean

No sweetie. That's a meme.

can you please give me the passage for that?

>mfw God has a tail proving he's a reptile

>muh if something isn't in the bible i can't believe it
it doesn't conflict with anything in the bible

Proof of that "aren't human beings" ?
Because up until the new testament Jews were gods favorite tribe and those are not white but Semitic brown people. Are you sure your hate for people not of your skin tone is backed by anything other than your own twisted hateful psyche ?

well that is what the christian faith is is it not?
we believe in the bible.

Christians can't be nationalists
T

>"You shall love your neighbour as yourself.’
Doesn't mean equality though. You might love someone as much as you love yourself, or more so, but not think they are 'equal' to you.

>WE WUZ SEMITES N SHIET

C*tholics are not Christian.
The Anti-Christ will be a pope.

you don't just believe in the bible though
i'm just pointing out how whitenats can be christians and also racists, i'm neither a christian or a racist

oy vey I always knew I was Jewish

"Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord."

I'm a Christian who used to be secular and into far right politics. Eventually, you come to a point where you have to choose between the words of the Bible or a political belief. You don't have to be a self-hating white to be a Christian, or on the left at all, but if you're far enough on the right where the humanity and duty to evangelize all becomes effectively irrelevant, you're on the wrong course.

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Christians shouldn't tolerate people with a different skin colour?

So, you're saying white people are reptilians?

then what else do we believe in besides the bible?

''Love'' is not only about cuddles and charity.

Rebuking is one of the ways God shows his love towards us, and like him we shall also rebuke those who wrong us.

Do I love someone if I let them effectively steal and colonize my country? Do I love my children if I subject them to a cultural clash?
Do I love my enemy if I repeatedly grant him the victories he seek through doing evil?

Shall I not rebuke and fight evil wherever I find it?

>>we wuz semites n shiiiet
Have you never read the bible ?
70% of it is just JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS WE THE JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS
Only in the New Testament does it open up become an universal religion. Point being is that Jews are nonwhites yet God aknowledges them as human. Christians not reading their own core text is the problem with this shit board.

>but the bible teaches equality
>What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory
Nope.

Yes, that text from Romans is about the elect and the non-elect. The elect and the non-elect are all equally hopeless without the unmerited grace of God. Ethnicity is of no benefit or detriment to anybody in the eyes of God.

This has been a problem for me too, posting here every now and then. According to the bible we are all from descended from Adam and Eve, being brothers. People here take IQ tests as a given and use it to justify their race claims unproblematically, even though there is much critique against IQ tests in the scientific and academic discourse.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html

The low IQ of many people from undeveloped countries can be explained by malnourishment, less accessible school system, etc. So maybe I'm one of the few Sup Forums lurkers not buying 100% into "race realism", I've noticed others having doubts about the issue as well. There are smart africans too who can excel at STEM field jobs like any other race.

science and the rule of law?

just examples

yes i think that's fine if someone has done that to you or a country but waging war against another race where about 90% of the race hasn't done much to you. or brought any harm to you is wrong.

where does science say "non-whites aren't human" and in what law are "non-whites"considered illegal

Based Jew

I agree, that is mindless wrath and indeed sin.

Then again I don't count myself among the alt right.

What if ethnicity were to persist in Heaven?
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

thicko

white nats believe that nowhites aren't humans

my point was that you can be a christian and believe other things

>According to the bible we are all from descended from Adam and Eve, being brothers.
Except for the beasts of the field.

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation
>mfw God is against open borders

the "christianity" that the alt right typically practices is more of a nationalist religion with scriptural/churchy language to mask it.
as a christian who seeks to glorify God and enjoy him forever, here's how i see it:
on one hand, you're right; God created humans in his image, and though sin has marred that, we all still bear his image in some capacity, Christian or not. Paul writes in Galatians that in Christ, all are one, and distinctions of race make no one better than another (some may use this as an argument against non-whites who aren't christian, but given the context of the 1st century church, i'm not buyin it). John's Revelation has visions of people from all tribes, tongues, and nations worshipping the Lamb. So, there will be people out of every race saved.
but on the other hand, Holy Spirit didn't inspire Scripture as a governmental/political treatise, or a case study on tendencies of different ethnic groups, at least not in our day.
so, all humans have a degree of dignity strictly because they're human, but that doesn't mean you can't point out that whites have contributed substantially more to human flourishing than blacks, if that's what the evidence says (I would say it does). Just because "in Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek" doesn't mean that nation-states have to be rid of ethnic distinctions.

>why are the alt right hard core Christians but the bible teaches equality?

A lot of us don't believe, but see Christanity as a stabilizing force.

>you can be a christian and believe other things
groundbreaking point made.

>distinctions of race make no one better than another
>But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
>But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Dont

Be

>the bible teaches equality
False:
>The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trial, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment, and especially those who indulge in the lust of defiling passion and despise authority.
>Bold and wilful, they are not afraid to revile the glorious ones, whereas angels, though greater in might and power, do not pronounce a reviling judgment upon them before the Lord. But these, like irrational animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and killed, reviling in matters of which they are ignorant, will be destroyed in the same destruction with them, suffering wrong for their wrongdoing. They count it pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their dissipation, carousing with you. They have eyes full of adultery, insatiable for sin. They entice unsteady souls. They have hearts trained in greed. Accursed children!
>2 Peter 2:9-14

A

Bitch

>blacks haven't contributed as much as whites.
well yes but wasn't that because black people were enslaved up until recently speaking.
but yea i can see what you mean besides that.

People from all groups will be in heaven, but I don't see how that connects to the different standing before God due to ethnicity. The only thing that brings people to God is faith in Christ.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

i meant more in the sense that, when Europeans first came to Africa, they hadn't even invented the wheel, written language, etc.
before enslavement, they were already centuries behind in development.

All black people were enslaved? Even the ones left in Africa who forgot to invent the wheel?
>“Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.”

then why the fuck didn't you understand it lmao

neck yourself you salty fuck

fair point.
although wouldn't the temperature in Africa affect things like agriculture which was key to development?

That's a sick interpretation of bible to fit your racist world view. Beast is synonomous with animal.

Oh, so now the blacks are sons of Canaan (Noah), and not beasts of the Genesis? That's quite a contradiction.

Take your blasphemy elsewhere and repent. Black people are our brothers.

i thought you meant the religious sense.
any other religion can believe in science and law.

Shut up kike.

>different standing before God due to ethnicity
Never claimed that. I mean to show that ethnicity is not meaningless.
>There is neither Jew nor Greek
Only in reference to the saving power of Christ.
>there is neither slave nor free
see: Philemon/Onesimus
>there is no male and female
Yes their are numerous prohibitions/rules regulating male and female roles in the NT.

didn't jesus say something like "there is no greek, there is no jew: there is only Christians"

"Thou shalt not kill" is a big one too.

>the bible teaches equality
No it doesn't. It teaches nothing of the kind.

I'm not claiming to have done an in-depth study on the climate effects of civilizations and their advancements. I'm not sure what areas of Africa are particularly fertile. But I would start looking at similar equatorial areas with different races, perhaps South/Central American civilizations pre-colonization? Like i said, i don't really know, just saying where I would start looking. Maybe there land was more fertile allowing for their better flourishing (Incas, Aztecs, etc.)

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
and yet christians owned slaves and kept (((women))) down for years

my point is you can basically pick and choose from the bible right now

hahahaha stupid heathen

>"You shall love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than this."

Obviously Jesus was only referring to other white Anglo-Saxon Protestants such as himself.

the biggest hang up in this thread is that people seem to be confusing Scriptural mandates for God's people (the church) with how civic and political life should be handled.

So what exactly are you arguing for here? I'm not sure if I'm missing the point.

Mudslimes are not our neighbors they are invading.