Hey nazi do you remember? Sure you do ;)

Hey nazi do you remember? Sure you do ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gHfPMlaY4
ghostbin.com/paste/a5jmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Similar to what happened today

wonderful

i do

whoa throwing bricks is just like murdering the evil germans right gomrade? :DDDD

I wasn't there and neither were you

>implying Nazism has killed more people worldwide than Communism

Fuckyourself commie

based

but the evil germans wanted to be german gomrade, my certified good goy pamphlet said so

but they tried lol

America came and saved you guys?

GLORIOUS LEADER SAYS OTHERWISE

Oh yeah the commie soldiers who got to Berlin riding on those American made trucks.

Russia would've been decimated if Winter didn't save their asses lol. Literally relying on the weather to rescue your sorry ass country

>literally not being able to put weather into the equation

>there are people who actually larp as communists in current year
top kek

>be modern day neo nazi
>furiously masturbate that the nazis and germans killed millions of civilians including women, children and the elderly then cry yourself to sleep saying "we wuz good boyz!" then "dear god I fucking hate the subhuman mongrelized Slavs. Although much more of them died than us I still want revenge because we didn't annihilate them."

"White/European" nationalist neo nazi trolls fail to explain and even mentally process (applies to some) what kind of horrific atrocities happened on the eastern front and then in Prussia. These obnoxious subhumans still turn a blind eye to the ethnic cleansing of Slavs who linguistically speaking with Lithuanians are more Aryan but they want to be seen as the "saviors of Evropa" whose task of being a good boy was so ideal, sincere and holy that is was too good to fail hence they still larp as "aryan" retard fucktards and still either knowingly or not insult Slavs.

If Stalin was a Slavic nationalist he would of castrated all the German males in eastern Germany and would have had wiped out the eastern German population of like 20 million people for all the Slavic children, women and men who've died. Yet communist Slavs decided to play nice and rub it into the face of hitler's cock suckers by being humane. Yet nazi lemmings are still mad! LOL!

GOMRADE IM STARVING THIS NO FOOD DIET JUST SEEMS LIKE THERE WAS NEVER FOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE

Hey western commie do you remember?Oh you don't.

Look at the second soldier wearing two wristwatches. Thief.

>see obliterated hellhole
>might as well fly communist flag

damn whered u get that

Germany isn't exactly the center of the right wing movement these day. If anything the are the center of the progressive movement.

If you hate Lyudmila Pavlichenko for protecting her kin then you aren't some type of European nationalist who loves all of Europe. You're a nazi rat who would be fine with the complete and utter annihilation of Russians and other people.

Nazi rats still subconsciously view Slavs as superior, hence the inferiority/insecurity issues and the proceeding false superiority complex.

Hey commie do you remember? Sure you do ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gHfPMlaY4

I remember that you lost three times as many lives as we did and Stalin killed more Russians than the Wehrmacht. Yes, I remember.

But of course you don't care, because you are neckbeard virgin, shitposting on mommy's computer.

The Russians were literally fighting for their own enslavement, lol

we're so superior right gomrade? 20,000,000 total casualties even though we outnumbered them and no competent tactician would consider those losses acceptable :DDDD

Original Nazis were German supremacists, not white nationalists. Why do people associate them with white nationalism? They murdered millions of Whites/Europeans.

>nazi btfo
>Thread is full of commie Larps
why are you such failures /leftypol/

...and look how it all ended for you commie scum.

actually a nazi, it's really fun to mock communism and the Bolsheviks while using their symbols desu

Hey commiefag do you remember (Pic related)?

>No?

That's because it just went up 20 minutes ago XD

ghostbin.com/paste/a5jmg

>These obnoxious subhumans still turn a blind eye to the ethnic cleansing of Slavs
Lmao. Do you actually believe your shit?

;)

this is my favorite picture of che :DD a good model for fellow gomrades

nice conquering an already defeated enemy.

the u s and a are applauding.

They became the second most technologically advanced union in the history of the planet (first, in some fields and at various points in time), and peacefully transitioned into a fledgling democracy?

Nazis couldn't even make it 20 years without dying in a war that they started.
Soviets made it to Venus.

kek

So you masturbate to the inflated numbers of women, children and the elderly that were killed? Thanks for telling then. Confirming you that brutes have low standards and that are anti European. Actually your spirit is that of the anti European. Also you and your accursed larping retards fit in very well with the black hebrew israelites although they've been disproved. Now stay mad cuck boy. Keep making a fool out of yourself by larping, pretending to be an ancient group of people (whether you schizotards believe in it literally or in a spiritual sense) yet masturbate and suck yourself off to the thought of killing people who in Europe linguistically speaking are the closest to them.

I too remember the time germany took on the entire world and almost won with only the help of benny-tow and the nips on the other side of the world. Meanwhile the commies needed the backing of no less than 3 other world powers to stop losing.

no those 20,000,000 killed were cannon fodder for the soviets, stop sucking up their shit propaganda you gullible cuck

haha yeah i sure do history is fun

I remember.

Scores will be settled.

Commie

Communism was a mistake.

A 'fledgling democracy' which afterwards transitioned back into an authoritarian government with a vague illusion of democracy.

Nazis were constantly at war and under attack from otherwise powers save for four years, yet still developed a solid rocket programme that would have eventually lead to involvement if not a win in the space race. Without the war they'd have advanced far beyond anything you could ever hope to achieve. Not only that but you stole some of their credit, scientists and research to even get to that stage in the first place. Commies may have got there first, but you can't deny both you and the Americans relied on looted Nazi research and expertise to get there.

Whereas the right-wing dictatorships in Francoist Spain and Pinochet's Chile lasted for the long-term and delivered stable well-ran countries in the end. I mean look at all the shit left-wing regimes have done for South America compared to the social and economic stability of Chile.

true, but communists will never believe that

>Soviets made it to Venus.
look at this faggot

yo man we gotta stop the fucking and kill off the globalist my commy friends, we may be as war to but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, lets kill globalism first

>live in democratic country
>believes in communism
)

They did send a probe there, it took pic related.

i tried to be very clear that im not actually a communist baka lads, guess i have to be even more sarcastic

Hey, I'll report you to BASED Nepalese government for this smear.

But I thought that wasn't real communism that defeaed the ebil Nazees?

I like this picture better

...oh yeah.

then they remoived their clothes, threw them into a pit and took another picture they passed as "6 gorillion jews gassed by le ebil nazis!"

Stalin was Georgian you massive fucking retard.

>imblying some poor as fuck soviet conscript gave a fuck about le gommunism :DDDD

I know the commies remember.

Hey pinko do you remember? Sure you don't ;)

>Remember
Can't be forgotten, greatest joke in history

>nazism=fascism
I'll bet anyone in this thread one example of a successful implementation of Marx's political philosophy if a proper and relevant definition of 'fascism' and 'nazism' can be provided.

Master race my hairy ass!

Remember when the NKVD literally had to brutally torture and kill their own soldiers and civilians to fight the Nazis? Really makes me think.

What fucking Nazi that is an insulting term for Germans made in WW2, just like Kraut.

That success as made by Russians against Germans, not Communists vs Fascists.

Take your Generalisation to hell and notice you are doing fucking identity politics, which is your enemy or kinda only when the enemy are White.

Communists only got to power because German Imperialists financed them.

Didn't know roaches could use computers.

>leaf

What you faggots don't understand is that WWII communism is actually Stalism which is damn big difference. Stalinism in a nutshell is basically NatSoc but with the State in the center, instead of a nation. The rest is pretty much the same, just with Red Hammer and Sicle aesthetics. In conclusion: one Nazis got BTFO'ed by other Nazis, and somehow the world is not ok with the first type, but totally fine with the latter one. Sort yourself out, faggots.

>its the same bro haha

Damn, that was some shitty English right there. My apologies. You got the words though, make sense of them yourself.

please stop comparing the right wing to nazis and fragile starbucks hipsters to russians. you look stupid.

>implying they would have gone anywhere near as far as they did without romanian oil and swedish iron

1 jew = 100 gentiles
Nazi germany killed 605 million (adjusted) people

Get rekt kike.