How do we fix millennial "men"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QksH65BmjK4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2826883/figure/F2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take away the right to vote from women.

Take away the right to vote from women.

Firstly, get fucked commie.
Second, give millennial men something worth working towards. Millennial women are by no stretch of the imagination worth any significant effort.
Lastly, get fucked commie.

Why do you have a problem with this and why do you post this everyday?
>inb4 muh white birth rates and marriage and nuclear families

>sees flag
>instantly can't resist screeching autistically

You must be from reddit.

it looks like heaven. what are you going to fix?

looks comfy tbqh

needs more tvs

lol -- fuck you -- replaceable

We wont.

Weak people will be automatically purged in a major crisis (which is inevitable at this point)

Virtual reality is the future + suck my dick

I would prefer it if you didn't criticize MUH VIDYA.

>PS4's and 720p TV's
>some shitty game I don't even know what

How about some PC's and Counter Strike?

> 9gag

kys

>How do we fix millennial "men"?
There's nothing to fix, you can't fix other, you can only fix yourself..

What's the problem? Be honest, what exactly is the problem?

Most of us ARE millennial men.

Fix yourself
Work out
Read literature
Develop stronger social connections to your community
Speak out against injustice and lefty insanity

that looks pretty slick, reminds me of my college days when my friends and I would stay up to 3-4 am playing Halo, NHL 06, and various other games at my friend's' shitty apartment on using a projector with no screen

the human eye cant see over 30FPS dumbass

I used to be, and still am, eternally afraid of games.

It's the feeling that I am playing this game by myself, that all of these people in the game could spontaneously act out at any moment because of the fact that they are not real humans that scares me. Like in those creepypastas where you hear someone playing a game and something jumps out at them.

This fear is like that, but much more.

It's a feeling that something is watching me all while I work up to achieve that goal.

This is the fear that has prevented me from getting any game. Even multiplayer games.

>the fucker taped to the basement foundation

inb4 this image. anyone who willingly drops out of life shouldn't reproduce anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=QksH65BmjK4

I feel sorry for people whose bodies are so fucktarded that they literally can't tell the difference. Then I will farm their ass because their reaction speed is garbage.

That's a misnomer. Google it tardo.

You're just mad because you'd be the one stuck using the wall projector.

There's no point, benefit, or strong meaning to reproduce in this generation anyways. Since everyone wants to play dumb and not be a society, why can't I do the same? I'm not gonna struggle for no reason.

Bachelors tax
let's get that fall of Rome rolling

the human eye cant see over 30 fps you friggin science denier

>hiding his location with a flag
I think you're projecting.

Remove the clitoral hood from all women

Why would you tax people who refuse to marry? How can you be even more Jewish?

looks fun af.

>wall mounted shitstation
>headphone hooks
>framed picture of controller
>mancave whiskey bullshit

I dont think I can cringe harder

That looks pretty comfy. I would love to do that with my bros in some secluded cabin in Pennsylvania after a snow storm with drinks periodically going outside for a smoke break every hour to shit talk.

is this the modern version of LAN parties? gay.

Socks need to be made mandatory for men, nobody wants to see or smell your stinking rancid feet you fucking useless piece of shit.

nigger, why do you even care of these men stay at home and enjoy what they do, you imply that they are not needed, genetic trash, so why do you care about them?

So how much vidya is does it take for it to become a vice or degenerate? I can't help but think how many hours millennial men have devoted to vidya.

Only a fool would try to change something that comfy.

>How can you be even more Jewish?
it will only be applied to white males as well as be a progressive tax
you will also start paying it once you become a legal adult at 18
sorry Moshe I can't think of anything else to add right now

How is this unique to millennial men? LAN parties happened in the 90's too. Besides I don't see what's wrong with playing computer games with friends in your free time

literally doing the exact same thing rn

got 15 desktops in this room with me

Is that why I can tell a difference in which way a wheel is spinning depending on the frame rate?

Care to explain the soap opera effect of HFR?

so you shouldnt be able to tell difference between the two sides in that comparison or what?

>Assmad retard with bad reaction times

Look nigger, I know some shitlord CS:GO player told you that to explain why he sucks so fucking hard, and you want to take it as fact so that you don't have to feel so bad that your own ability is similarly garbage. I get that. But you were literally just given an example to look at with your own eyes.

But please, show me your "Science". Go ahead. I will fucking wait. Show me anything concrete saying that human beings (As in all of them everywhere.) can detect gaps of less than 1/30th of a second.

Here`s some for you that says you are wrong though, you dumb krautnigger: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2826883/figure/F2/

>9gag
Please fuck off

>no drugs
>no liquor
>in mommy's house
>she probably arranged the chairs and TVs for them
>room is brightly sunlit
>wall mounted shitstation with headphone hooks (probably used a ruler to get the measurements correct)
>normie games nba 2k and cowadooty
>one comfy chair and the lone fat ass gets it
>not even a couch

this is an uncomfy-tier normie hangout and it makes me sick

i have colonized germany and am a hardcore gamer
the human eye doesnt need more than 30 fps. why else would all the movies be in 24 fps.
gameplay is more important than graphics

1 way ticket with a disguised nuke to North korea and Pakistan

Faggotry.

What's it like being retarded to the point to where you can't mingle with people anymore at all, even in vidya because of your irrational fears?

this is honestly the most retarded thing i have ever read and i'm a content reviewer for tumblr.

are you kidding me, that's fucking awesome. i'd love to be there.

i'm 29, good job, gf, happy all around. i miss the bachelor life.

>and i'm a content reviewer for tumblr.
... but why?

> Oh wow, look, men enjoying themselves on their downtime. Oh no. What is wrong with western men?
Fuck up you daft cunt. Show your flag. Everything in moderation. Including your eating habits, faggot.

what

But not trying to push them out of every possible field.

I still don't get why I should give a shit about the white race. What happen to all the individualist rhetoric of the right?

I get along with other races just fine. I think you guys just have shit personalities and made bad choices so now no one likes you

Make it worthwhile to be a man.
If you want to vilify masculinity, don't complain when males won't become men

work from home and easy money for my hikikomori lifestyle

At least they're not crossdressing, but the PS4 is very plebby

what could that work even pay?
and how do you get it

>stop having fun with friends and be a lonely and autistic faggot like myself, guys

> Assimilate our assailants with redpills on all threads. Destroy the purpose of slider threads.

>ps4 on the wall
Wat

>PC's and Counter Strike

based

>what could that work even pay?
it's different with each project you're assigned. usually a project pays $11-15/hr and you're putting in maybe 5-10 hours a day for two weeks. after the project is done there's like a wait period of a few days and then you're assigned a new one.

>and how do you get it
friend got me in

that sounds kinda okayish for a neet living i guess

I feel bad for Mrs. Blackburn.

how much do they pay per r/_the_d post?