America is Dead

Today's event, no matter what your personal view point, was a turning point for sure.

It marks the coming out of the underlying white nationalist (and terrible counter part white supremacy) movement into the limelight. Instead of denying or balking at the accusations, some members of the group that some would call the "alt right" have embraced the racist, hateful monikers and mark a transition point in this country's history.

We have on a macro level a completely ideologically divided country. One half sees this country under the oppression of a white ruling elite, while the other is that ruling elite trying to hang on to any semblance of their own culture and not be replaced.

Within these two broad groups now are SEVERAL splinter groups with varying degrees of extremism in their views, from out right communists on one to unapologetic nazis on the other. So even with the "left" and "right" there are groups who cannot see eye to eye on any issue (ie moderate liberals vs commies, civic nationalists vs ethno nationalists); let alone even TRY to see anything in common with the other half of the country they do not agree with.

Where does this leave us? On the path to total dissolution and civil war which will destroy American hegemony once and for all, and leave a vacuum open for say China and/or Russia to fill in the gaps as the dominant world power.

>but muh right with da guns and da military will win da civil war!

If you guys were actually "UNITED" that could be a possibility. However, just like the left and the rest of the country, the right is just as ideologically fractured and weak. You have civil libertarians, monarchists, anarchists, fascists, civil nationalists, racists, etc... all *LOOSELY* bonded together over certain issues that mostly do with opposing the left.

But today showed that that alliance is much more fragile than expected. If/when Civil war happens, it will be a chaotic and confusing bloodbath with American fighting American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGmHaMRAXuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like Mueller has unleashed his Confidential Informants for political purposes. Comey got canned for that exact same shit. Expect for Mueller to be out within a week.

Once fighting breaks out, be prepared. Not even fellows on Sup Forums will be your ally in any sense. And those non-whites still here, it's time to face the reality that when the "day of the rope" happens (and at this point some form of it is bound to), you WILL be targeted, regardless of your former sympathies.

America is doomed, but we had a good run.
I hope you all have been learning Mandarin!

>America isn't Rome 2.0
This isnt news to anyone. Once nuclear hellfire takes it all, we are going to be living fallout IRL. Hope the galaxy news radio has some good music. youtube.com/watch?v=WGmHaMRAXuI

For you perhaps. But there are plenty here who are deluded enough to see this as the beginning to their utopia.

>One half sees this country under the oppression of a white ruling elite, while the other is that ruling elite trying to hang on to any semblance of their own culture and not be replaced.
>a bunch of white kids
>ruling elite

The "ruling elite" are the ones who sold us down the river for shekels and feels.

How are you not giddy with excitement? We get to be alive for America's final reckoning.

>Nuclear fallout
>Killing spics, libtards that never had fighting experience, nig nogs
>Nig raiders raid your area, shoot them with ammo stocked, while listening to galaxy news radio
Hahahaha, oh but you are wrong. THIS IS THE UTOPIA

It's been the plan for a long time OP.

The final thing I can say is, start prepping. Seriously.

When SHTF, expect mass power outages, riots, crime sprees, sporadic fighting, etc...
Basically, look at Syria right now, but imagine that here. And then take into account how wealthy this country and it's individual citizens are. And remember how many weapons are out there both legal and illegal.

>white
>ruling
>elite

I think all we need to do is have regular street brawls to vent our frustrations. It puts testosterone to good use and it's a lot of fun to watch.

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing
>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing
>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing
>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing

Anything constructive to add?

I used to be a massive patriot butnlooking at how cucked America has been I support purges of the lefties sure the rights will fight when it's all over and done but only the strong will survive and that's what America needs. Russia or China will become world powers that is one downside but in a generation or 2 America with its new government and united people will rise above them once again

I sincerely hope so.

But I don't think China or Russia would make the same mistake we did in allowing them to become powerful rivals.

Tempted to fly to America when it turns into a non-nuclear Fallout game so I can join in on all the fun.

Where are you guys gonna set up your faction?

Im joining the brotherhood of steel, already talks of them forming over here in preparation of the fallout.

The change is coming whether we're ready or not, whether we like it or not. We are approaching the crisis.

Which BoS?

Not sure if this is legit but would be cool if it is

Good. Death to America.

Bump

>AMERICA IS EAD EVERYBODY PANICC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fuck off, anyone with half a brain cell knows that 95% of people don't give a shit about politics for 3 years, and than sorta do for one half a year, and then complain/celebrate for the other half, and then it starts over.
Go suck on a cactus you fucking loser.

Indeed

I'm not going to be on the defensive but I will shoot dead any white man, woman, or child between their blue eyes if they come near me in this upcoming Civil War.

Offensive*

So many emotional words... girl speak

you will always be a nigger

>monarchists

ALL monarchists can have safe passage to the UK, we'll build a new country together.

About fucking time tbqh.

And you think that cycle will continue? When at this point there is very little moderating ground between these disparate groups? Who themselves are no longer fringe, but growing in size and reach every single day? On top of the fact that most western economies are in a bubble period after the 08 recession (one that is ready to burst anytime)? And a geopolitical situation that could explode in any part of the world at any time?

>surrealist horror paintings
>hope you've learned Chinese
>pessimism
Jim I'm surprised you didn't do a stream for the rally. I guess you're hard at work on the next video for your patreon shekels

>One half sees this country under the oppression of a white ruling elite, while the other is that ruling elite trying to hang on to any semblance of their own culture and not be replaced.
you're a retard. they had a legal precedent to use their first amendment and got shut down. such ruling elite! what fucking power do they have that you claim? Kill yourself you pathetic human worm.

Is that all you got?

I agree, this could really be a turning point forcing people to pick a side on the field. Sides will devolve into basic conservatives against liberals. I can only hope a separate Christian faction comes out of all this.

Fractured people with guns will still win against fractured people without guns.

so dr.peterson's predictions finally came to fruition. ain't it grand

> america is dead
> only like 5000 of you tards are having these rallies and hurr left here hurr right wing here hurr

Where like the other 300 million americans are ignoring this shit and living on with their lives as usual. You guys are like the mentally challenged kids at recess that stay in your own group and do retard stuff while all the other normal kids play normally.

True. But when several of these fractured groups have guns and training to use them...

America has been on the decline for a while mate. Just get close to your family and friends and worry about your local problems more than regional or international issues. It will take a whole lot of stress off your shoulders.

It only takes a portion of determined extremists with the right propaganda to start the sparks for the fire.

Today was just a couple hundred white kids protesting; BUT it what it represents iis far greater - a burgeoning awakening in white youth about racial realities and the possible benefits of white nationalism. Basically everyday it gets harder for any right winged person to deny the overt white nationalist sympathies there, and for lefties, it is becoming more apparent that the Nazis are here to stay and *growing*.

Combine this with our weak economy and an unsure geopolitical situation and you get a tinder box ready to burst, especially by certain. (((Interests)))

yet i'm just living life normally, have a job, gf, good friends, i work on my car in my free time cause it's fun, and i ignore all this stupid shit going on because it's well all stupid shit. all of this wouldn't exist if people just lived their life and not be extreme pussies and be offended and constantly have to find something to get offended by. but you're all messed up in the head so i'll respect that.

During the French riots in '68, it was found that the majority of the population didn't give a fuck either. Yet the government could well have been overthrown by those commies. Civil wars don't require large civilian involvement

These hard times will breed stronger men who will lead to easier, but hopefully more respectable times.

but we're talking about THIS day and age, we're not in 68' anymore. I guarantee this shit will not explode and expand and millions will join, I fucking know it won't. Shit's all ridiculous and literally not worth the time and effort for. The fuck is the expected outcome of this? Literally what is the point of this shit? Again my case still stands, just fucking live life and stop being such a up tight pussy, it's simple. I honestly will never understand these retards.

To have a civil war, you need a bunch of fed up, motivated, and possibly skilled persons, nothing more. You don't need the country to be cut into two halves and a total war mindset. You think casual Africans give a fuck about the civil war going on in Bongoland (Somalia) since forever? The nly thing in America is that the army would play a key part, and would probably win

What happened? Why is everyone talking about civil war and shit? I've been away from Sup Forums the last few days.

The soft coup already happened in the late 90's to early 10's.

This is a reaction to a totalitarian leftists revolutionary coup.

t. mindless culturally indoctrinated normalfag