Has no one considered

how funny it would be for north korea to land a nuke on japan. making all three atomic/nuclear attacks in the history of the world occur in a single country lol

Do it Kim! Please nuke nippon!

The ensuing butthurt bloodlust from weebs would be hilarious.

Would we get to see some brutal beheadings?

The big question is, does anime get better or worse if that happens?

yes. the revenge will be brutal against the NK. think rape of Nanking X2

worse

Everyone wins.

yeah lol hilarious

Nuclear radiations only strengthen the samurai.

Better. Anime is getting worse recently because the lack of radiation in their brains.

You're right it would be funny in a twisted way. I would crack a wry smile.

But what about fukashima?

gotta top em off

not quiiiiiiite enough.

remember. last time it was two doses and you gotta chase the dragon

Maybe you should read a book about how fucked up the destruction of hiroshima and nagasaki were and how much people suffered for their entire life or died horrible deaths.

Maybe google: "ant walking alligators" before you post these childish and stupid threads. Because you are the reason nobody likes the chan culture on Sup Forums anymore. Dumb, ignorant threads with hundreds of similar replies making political discussion impossible.

>how funny it would be
they would still make best bants on here

I'm thinking of full blown ww2 Japan. Bonsai charges, kamikaze, and going insane with the war.

This.

It would start an anime renaissance.

this

being this much of a faggot

i guess pol isn't about laughing anymore you're right

I remember when I was 16 or something and the twin towers were hit I was with my friends in the park. A latecomer came up to us and told us of the attack. One friend immediately started telling that they deserved it and americans need to die for all the wars they started. Making fun of the dead. Everybody was thinking the same. This person is retarded for laughing about innocent human suffering.

You are that person.