Tesla on suicide watch - Porsche will introduce 15min supercharge 500km car

3 times faster charge than Tesla. Better car, faster charging, more km per charge.

Europe is about to go all-electric, while Trump's America hangs on to the ugly gas and diesel cars.

Why do Americans hate e-cars so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/reMDF
youtu.be/IQdnb0iRAQA?t=5m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=CuwqGj3UAHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably 3 years away!

Tesla should worry

Porsche doesn't fuck around

Will they be cheating tests like all filthy German companies like (((wolskwagen)))?

This doesn't hurt Tesla the economies of scale will help them until a certain point. I.e. more people buying electric cars means more support for infrastructure to support them.

Even if Tesla fails, you forget Musk still has his fucking SPACE PROGRAM along with the Hyperloop.

Please, please I'm begging you, tell me that the guy who made online payments, electric cars and privatized space will fail with the Hyperloop, I'm begging you please.

And three time the price

Will cost twice as much as a Tesla I bet.
That's the only negative

>Probably 3 years away!
Nope, exists already. Works in Berlin.

>Why do Americans hate e-cars so much?
because they cost too much and most of them look stupid

>Will they be cheating tests like all filthy German companies like (((wolskwagen)))?

>buying into the US propaganda which is part of the trade war against Germany

Ok then, whatever you say, you bluepilled kid.

we haven't really had diesel passenger cars here since the 80s

>posting in an /o/ raid thread

>implying Tesla isn't done by a scam artist as everything he did post paypal

Probably going to cost $150,00+

>This doesn't hurt Tesla the economies of scale will help them until a certain point.
What "economies of scale"? Porsche manufactures a fuckton more cars than Tesla.

>And three time the price
The Tesla X costs 160k (with extras) in Germany. A Porsche 911 costs 120k (with extras).

No e-fag cars in madmax.

Car's gonna explode. Fast charge batteries like that are a dangerous meme.

>Europe gets hit by EMP or solar flares or hackers take down parts of the grid
>suddenly society grinds to a halt because transport is completely crippled
>EU goes back into the stone age
>Sven and Hans go to work at the cheese and sausage factory in their horse drawn cart
>get mugged by 35 year old refugee children who hold them down and rape their horse

>because they cost too much and most of them look stupid
They just cost more than non e-cars, because you don't tax the diesel and gasoline cars with the costs of the health effects from their exhausts.

Will they be cheating tests like all filthy German companies like (((wolskwagen)))?

Chinese will do it faster and better. What does it feel to be in the past kraut and amerilards?

>Porsche
>2017

Thank you, but I don't want any of the new German's halal engineering, Ahmed.

Reminder that this is what Germany is like now:
archive.is/reMDF

because we love roaring engines and we're not faggots

Cool

Hope the free market isn't fucked with so car companies actually compete

Ahmmm, Aussie, none of the new cars in America would work after an EMP - regardless of whether they are e-cars or gasoline cars. It is the sensors and electronics which gets smoked.

Remember all the warnings on batteries?

>do not crush

youtu.be/IQdnb0iRAQA?t=5m20s

Imagine this but the size of a car.

>the Porsche quality decreased according to meme posters
Kys faggot

>Chinese will do it faster and better.
China has tried to build a working car for 30yrs. Have you ever seen a working Chinese car?

nobody works in Berlin.

Paid those fines for the faked Volkswagen emission levels yet Fritz?

>implying there aren't plenty of mid 90's or earlier cars on the road in the US.

Good. Serves that kike cunt Musk right

They're all shitty knock offs of European cars, it's pretty funny. Reminds me of that Katanka guy from Africa.

How are you going to generate all that electricity? :^)

Fuck Tesla anyways. Several years ago they shut down their Michigan office and sent all the employees an email that nobody got because they couldn't get in the office and when they arrived they saw that they no longer had jobs. This jewish behavior alone is reason enough to boycott Tesla and kill the owners, executives, and their family member. Kill the family members first of course for maximum impact. I hate this country. We need to kill all leftists and jews.

>implying this wasn't ally economy penalty method when Volkswagen and German economy is getting too strong for the rest of the world to compete

What are solid state batteries? Bosch is pushing this option to Porsche hard - at least for the second gen of Mission E Porsches... to come to market in 2021 - after next year's first gen Mission E introduction.

youtube.com/watch?v=CuwqGj3UAHE

are you kidding? chinese have fine knock offs of european cars. of course they arent the best, but the point is they dont need to be. not everyone economy is centered around making gud cars and knives.

For a German you really do make horrible comparisons.

Im all in favor of Porsche but comparing a model X with a 911 makes no sense at all.

Performance of the tesla models is on par with the turbo s versions so if anything you should compare the price of the top spec Model S with that of a Panamera Turbo S.

Gee, I don't know OP, could it be because they're obscenely expensive?

anything fuel-injected wouldn't work

>Paid those fines for the faked Volkswagen emission levels yet Fritz?
Yes, Volkswagen paid the trade war extorsion fine.

Also: Volkswagen did nothing wrong.

That's what happens when private enterprise (Porsche) meets a narcissistic gubbernmint welfare queen (Musk)

Wew lad.

I cannot afford a porsche

>Electricity cells can't keep their charge in cold temperatures.
>accelerate faster but less top speed than explosion engines
>no engine sound
>You can't fix most of the parts
>e-cars are the easiest to hack/disable

For cucked wage slaves it's perfect to go from A to B in a town when it's not freezing. Not so much for anything else. E-racing got traction because of government pushing for further development but it's just like female hockey/football:here to be politically correct, not to showcase the best of the best.

>Performance of the tesla models is on par with the turbo s versions
wud?

The Tesla X is a shitty plastic car. That's all. That is why it is a meme car here in Germany, only sold to idiot foreigners living in Germany.

Why do Americans hate e-cars so much?

We don't. Make them affordable for all and we'll all be electrical until the EMP!!! HA!

>I cannot afford a porsche
Wow. How do you even hook up with 7/10s and above?

>Europe is about to go all-electric
How are you going to make all that electricity?

If you're not buying fuel anymore, then we'll get to buy it all for cheap. Noice.

>>no engine sound
That is good, mate.

>You can't fix most of the parts
Electric cars literally do not need any fixing. Electric motors are incredibly simple and so is their connection to the batteries.

Trust me, I have been building model e-cars back in the 1990s like crazy and compared to gasoline model cars, they were WAY easier to handle.

Do the batteries get shittier over time like in phones?

Tesla basically obliterated the high end luxury market, so I'm not surprised that other companies are, finally, coming out with competitive electrics. If Tesla had never shown up, I guarantee you this porsche electric wouldn't exist.

Telsa doesn't have too much to worry about from competition with other car manufacturers though, since the company is also invested in batteries and solar. So long as Tesla keeps bringing prices on electrics down, keeps increasing production capacity, and keeps expanding their battery and solar production, they're in a good way.

Good reason to get me another Porche. Best cars I've ever owned. Too bad it's out of reach of normal people.

>How are you going to make all that electricity?

E-cars don't actually need that much electricity. Also, we actually got a shitton of coal. Our coal power plants only run 50% on average - we could charge 10 million cars right now, just with the capacity we have from cheap coal.

>gas and diesel cars
>ugly

contemporary designers should be executed

The only thing the chinese are good at is sucking the dick of people they export their shit to.

>electric cars have battery warmers for cold temp
>electric cars with transmissions have higher top speeds
>don’t have engines, have motor sound
>you can fix anything in an electric car
>e-cars will be as hackable as regular cars

Nice vaporware faggot, welcome to 2012. Now make 80,000 electric cars every year like Tesla and come talk here. Germancucks are on suicide watch ever since Tesla S came out.

15 min charge will destroy the longevity of the battery. That’s why Tesla doesn’t do it.

and then there coomes the murican again: "but g-germany is ex-exporting t-too much to the US o- of A"

then fuckign start developing your own shit, murica. your science/tech education is shit.

also youre full of niggers.

alt right uprising wont help murica anymore. youre done

Just googled and it said its just a "concept study"... theres even a youtube video with nice 3d animation and some gadgets thheey envisioned. Unclear if they have the tech for charging ready

>put solar panels on roof
>no need to charge ever again

Yeah, tesla's shown their batteries plateau at 90% of the original charge though

i just don't understand ppl who drive electric cars.

do you really not fee like a fucking faggot driving some gay piece of shit that makes weird buzzing sounds?

No need to get your ass hurt, Ahmed.

>Now make 80,000 electric cars every year like Tesla and come talk here.
Even fucking Renault-Nissan makes more fully electric cars than Tesla. Tesla is a meme.

Someone redpill me on telsa cars. Are they good, do they save alot of $?

Because they were communist retards for a long time. The tide is turning back and soon they'll be the ones imposing sanctions on naziland. What does it feel hans? They got more resources less regulation and cheaper labour.

I still don't understand what the elite is trying to accomplish with their electric car agenda.

I just wanna know how you'd feel in this scenario

>2023, 2 years since the great blackout
>you and Sven navigate through streets blocked with dead electric cars
>why oh why didn't you stay with gasoline?
>Helga, your horde suddenly rears up
>theres refugee children ahead
>"Hey käsepimmel, yeah you! I want to ficki ficki your slut horse" Muhammed yells
>you sigh in resignation. It would be culturally insensitive not to let them
>you look at your wristwatch as the minutes tick by
>you're already 20 minutes late for work
>Achmed takes his turn with Helga and stares directly in your eyes as he pounds her surprisingly wet vagina
>He grunts as he finishes inside her
>"We're done now, you can go. Schnell schnell, you'll be late Hans!" Achmed says as he zips up his fly and leaves
>Helga suddenly breaks free of her reigns and follows Achmed and Muhammed through the maze of dead electric cars
>as she walks away you can see the refugee children's rich fertile seed dripping from her gaping vagina
>she looks back at you with a look of pity and disgust
>it's going to take at least an hour to drag the cart to work, Mr Noseberg won't be pleased.

What would you feel Hans? Sadness or the exhilarating stabbing pain and joy of cuckholdry?

Not true. Tesla’s that use supercharger exclusively can show as much as 85% battery cap with less than 30,000 miles.

So you're saying it takes mediocrity on steroids to change technology for the better? Tessa sucks. It only exists to sell/trade carbon tickets. Junk science, junk tech, junk economics. No more subsidies for the welfare queen.

Everyone will be driving electric cars

>Europe gets hit by EMP or solar flares or hackers take down parts of the grid
>EMP
>hackers
stupid convict, real life isnt like call of duty

>15 min charge will destroy the longevity of the battery.
Not the new Bosch batteries. They have a new generation of battery tech.

> That’s why Tesla doesn’t do it.
No, Tesla doesn't do it, because they don't have working tech for real supercharging.

Porsche isn't kidding, they are going ahead with actually useable cars. I mean, who wants to wait 45 min for a Tesla supercharge from 20% to 80%? But 15min? That's going to the bathroom, checking out the new Playboy at the newspaper stand, getting a coffee, checking your whatsapp and doing 2min of yoga and off you go.

>Yeah, tesla's shown their batteries plateau at 90% of the original charge though
That's lithium batteries in general. Fully discharging them is bad, so they have a 10-20% safety margin.

>ass hurt
>>>/reddit/

tesla is shit quality... serious go look at some of the shit that hits the road.

of course germans are going to figure it out first. the god damn E Class has been the baseline for what will be standard on everything in 10 years since fucking electric windows...

if you think some closet homo named Elon was going to make a good car you were smoking something

>Renault + Nissan + Mitsubishi + Other

Lmao it takes 3 car conglomerates of the world to beat a 10 year old startup American company. AYYYYY FUCKING LMAOOO EUROPOORS

gas cars need a battery to start

fucking elite and their clean air!!!

>Just googled and it said its just a "concept study"...
Porsche is spending $1.16 billion to overhaul its Stuttgart plant in order to introduce the Mission E in 2019, Reuters reported. The Mission E is a four-door, battery-powered saloon and could become a serious Tesla rival.

2019 introduction with 1.2 billion going into production as we speak... a concept study?

I can fill my gas tank in 3 minutes and go 300 miles.

>making video game references

Look kid I've never played any of your Call of Faggots games I have no idea what you're talking about.

Implying acceleration is not more important than top speed aside from track days and that 1 times per year the Autobahn is empty enough to break above 250.

Lead acid batteries are as basic as fuck. I highly doubt they'd short from anything like an emp

God damn, I love watching Rally, and there are dorks unironically hoping for electric only Rally cars in 5 years. Gross

>Being a retard

>Lmao it takes 3 car conglomerates
Dude, that are three brands which are ONE conglomerate. They are selling THE SAME car under different brands.

Tesla's batteries are proven, Bosch's are not. Call me when Porsche has something to show for.

The space program is a hoax and Elon Musk knows this.

Have you ever heard of a power outage?

Tesla is just a meme company

>implying I even visit that shithole
Not an argument, Ahmed. Germany and its products are slowly turning into shit tier and you know it. That is why you're so desperately trying to defend it.

Tesla invests that much every quarter. LMAO Europoors on suicide watch!

I think every white country should seek alternative to petrol, since that is what makes shitskins rich. As soon as Europe and USA stops buying their oil, they will go back to fucking goats in deserts.

Merkel only cares about money
you faggots pretend to be so progressive and love the environment and act like you're on the moral high ground
but in reality all you Germans are good at doing is scamming the populace, polluting the air, and importing islam
you're worse than china

You're so massively retarded it hurts.

An established manufacturer that's apart of VAG which is pretty much one of the largest car companies will have trouble with infrastructure for mass production of vehicles

Tesla doesn't make anywhere close to 80k vehicles a year, in fact they have always had production problems considering they started from scratch.

Also lol at calling a Porsche product vaporware when Porsche has a pretty constant history of delivering what they say they will

Electrics are going to become cheaper than ICE

I'm sure you won't believe me, but you'll see it within 10 years and probably within 5. $10,000 new electric vs $30,000 new ICE.

Electrics have way, way, way, fewer parts. Simpler to design and build. Cheaper to maintain. There is no question about this - the technology itself is proven, electrics work. Now it's just a slow roll towards mass production and decreasing battery costs. Tesla's got their Model 3 out within a year or so, that'll be a few hairs over the price of a new ICE.

Whatever they bring to market after the Model 3 will probably fill in niches - truck, coupe, etc. Might just be Model 3 variants for all of that.

Then the model after the Model 3 will be their $15,000 - $25,000 car and that's when everyone who buys a new vehicle starts buying electric. It'll be like how, one year, nobody cared much for smartphones, and the next year everyone had an iphone.

CNG is the way and the truth. Fuck (((electric))) (((cars)))

German cars are for gooks and salam/shalom sandniggers