THE CAR PLOWING INTO CROWD

HOLY FUCK

It wasn't even intentional, it was just a stupid fucking black cunt who didn't pay attention, she was probably drunk from the night before.

PRAISE KEK THIS IS TOO PERFECT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
twitter.com/KevRincon/status/896430750647685120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some folk call her "Soup" round these parts.

CHAOS SHALL REIGN. I originally thought she accidentally ran over the wrong group but this is better.

no, it was the car behind the vehicle with black women that did it

correct

Sup Forums needs to look at/for the Car(with tinted windows) who rear ended the other one.

plower was white. double check the video

this

>the black woman did it
>yet the car instantly reversed away

is Sup Forums this dumb?

perhaps one did, but it was not what you saw in the video

they found him

it had limo tint on it you dumb nigger

It was not a black chick you retards.
She was hit from behind.
The driver of the car who hit the black chick is unknown.
God, you people are idiots.
Watch the fucking video.

the white woman isn't the driver and the driver in your pic is in the car, you literally can't see him/her because same color as car seat LOL

that IS the driver we are talking about you stupid fuck

my bad. youre right

We don't know who did it. The Charger is the cause of the accident, not the picture people are showing.

Frankly, you should all get on Twitter are start pointing fingers at Antifa right now.

If they're actually Black then she probably thought she was running over some "Nazis, then felt stupid for running over her allies.

There were three cars involved in the collision.
The black chick was in the middle car.
She did not cause the collision.
She's irrelevant.
Watch the video.

You're right, it was a nigger after all!

>It wasn't even intentional,
the was he reversed the fuck outta there makes me think it was intentional

Fuck.
Lads please dont strat this shit

just saw alt angle of charger which had like a full block of clear space to get up to speed. so yeah, it was intentional, and the charger threw it in reverse and sped off.
so charger flew down street, hit sedan which pushed it into a mini van (i believe) that was in front of sedan. bunch of people got tossed. it's in clean up now.

stop writing like a poem

Charger got away? Lol
Lots of conflicting stories so time will twll I guess

>Dodge Charger
>tinted windows
to top it off
>long enough to invoke Coulters rule

Definitely a black person

Pretty much this. Nobody wants to crash their fancy charger unless they didnt work and pay for it. Probably a drunk nigger and he left because he has no insurance. Typical of the Charlottesville area. Plus you cant see the cars being blocked due to the crowds of people standing over them.

well, that was the video I saw, it's on twitter and shit, there's faith goldy periscope of the point of impact (she's like 5-10 feet away, it happened right next to her) and then there's a guy who filmed from about a block and a half away. supposedly the charger had no plates, but now has ripped front bumper and cracked windshield. so take that info for whatever it's worth. don't know if they got the driver yet, but "he" can't get very far.

>Coulters rule
?

Fleeing the scene of a crime is standard nigger behavior, it doesn't imply intent to commit a crime at all.

>just saw it was definitely was intentional
I honestly hope he was a BLM guy amped up about the recent events.

Would be poetic.

ok, just flipped on abc and saw a "special report" so the footage is already floating in msm, and now trump is getting flak for this bullshit and "white nationalists" are getting badmouthed as per usual. ya know, if they would've jsut let these guys have their rally in the fuckin park like they filed the paperwork for this would not have happened, cuz they'd be in the park, not roaming the streets chanting to themselves. BAKA. you watch, this shit REAKS of flaseflag psy-op kikery. pay attention to how this gets spun anons. it ain't even 1 full fucking year into this guys term and already it's more drama than the last 3 assholes combined. fuckin wew.

BOTH HER AND HER REFLECTION IS LOOKING AT ME

Is she a witch?

thnx breh

>tinted black car known as favorite of police departments around the US wages (((alt-right terrorist attack)))
>car GETS AWAY
>all media on it instantly

If there's a race war and society breaks down I can benis her vagoo.

>It wasn't even intentional, it was just a stupid fucking black cunt who didn't pay attention.
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please let this be true, please!

Keen insight, user. The Hebrews are likely at fault for this.

it's not, the black women is in the middle car that got hit by the Dodge.

.. Dodge drove away.

yup
seems planned

Can anyone tell me what happened pls??? I just got home

If for whatever reason I accidentally mowed down some leftie protestors I'd slam it into reverse too, before they wrenched me out of the car and devoured me like a pack of zombies

Turn myself in somewhere where I won't get fucked by mob justice

Video shows Antifa hitting the car.

Being this dumb. That car is Grey/white, the muscle car was Black.

Nothing happened. Nothing. Just more blm bullshit.

Does not look black to me

twitter.com/KevRincon/status/896430750647685120

ok here's a photo from another thread. and just saw a video pic of "arrest" that looked pretty legit, so it's all wrapped up now. news at 11 kids. looked like "white" guy in blurry pic.

That's not even close to the same car

>that was after it had just driven 50 yards down the street to plow into them

>brown hair

Glad to see it wasn't a white man.

BECAUSE COMMUNIST INBRED TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL HIM.

ok pic in this post is the sedan that got hit by the charger. it was a sedan and got pushed into a minivan in front of it. 3 cars involved. trump is supposed to chime in shortly soon as the "facts" are agreed upon. hold down your vomit for the shilling he's going to do. there's better fottage than goldy's that shows the van and sedan slowing inching through the crowd when the sedan is rammed from behind by charger. pretty cut and dry.

Can someone recapitulate?

they just said someone died on fox news

"The eyewitness also said the vehicle had no license plate and dark tinted windows."
The Coulter law applies if the race of the suspect has not been named. The longer it takes to identify the race of the driver the more likely the darker the color.

Vehicles Vin number is 2B3CJ4DV8AH111921 maybe another autist or a law enforcement user can pull the owners info

FUCK OFF FRANK

this is what i'm hoping for

Cars are built to drive on roads you stupid commie. The driver was probably scared for his life after being attacked by a thuggish mob.

Don't let them away with lies Pol, brains on this target. analyse!