Good job fucking faggots, you just set the right back by about 20 years

Good job fucking faggots, you just set the right back by about 20 years
Enjoy your new era of lefties crying on the streets and progressivism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8
twitter.com/phex/status/896445422692179969
youtu.be/AhriQ3lkqsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pleasetreadonme.jpg

yep total fucking idiots. trump/bannon/miller were saving the white race and western values from behind the scenes, and these morons fucked everything up.

After hundreds of acts of violence from the left, the right goes down by a drunk driving mexican.

That's the final straw for America... Could I interest you folks in possibly moving to Ireland so we don't have to replace our population with Nigerians, Somalians and Pakistanis?

Can you explain to me what a car accdient at an illegal BLM/Antifa protest/occupation has to do with "the Right" or Trump?

>You don't even know who crashed the car
>Videos and pics has driver looking like random black guy
>Car one rear ended Car two, which was already speeding, then drove off

I'm willing to bet this was road rage user.

Hi leftypol. Pretty fucking funny watching your protesters get run down by BLM.

Inb4 some black dude thought he was ramming his car into the alt right

>"g-guys, we were totally making progress!"

This is why I'm glad Dickie Spencer sperged out post-Trump win with his Hial Victory speech.

If it was left to you guys, we'd be marching in the streets with Milo and Gavin crying about "Muh Islam" whilst refusing to address the real reasons they pose a threat to us.

OUT, KEKSERVATIVES! GET OUT!

ISIS does this every day, and they seem to be doing fine.

>Could I interest you folks in possibly moving to Ireland so we don't have to replace our population with Nigerians, Somalians and Pakistanis?

source on the pic?

Haha probably this.

100% this was a leftie thinking he was ramming nazis

wait for when they catch him

black people love dodge chargers with tinted windows

this was a black person who thought the protestors were altright. just a case of mistaken identity.

screenshot this.

There is a new angle where you can see that antifa threw things at the car, driver was being attacked, panicked and blinded.

3 cars

Why is snek making so many concern troll threads today?

this

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4

The solution is obviously more cars and helicopters.

im 1/964th irish, i'll be welcomed in open arms

When will Lauren Southern come out and tell me what I should think of this?

mods do your fucking job.

RSB CONFIRMS

SAM HYDE FUCKING DID IT

Whose streets

Our Streets

Whose streets

Dodge Chargers

The fucking lefty shilling is out of control. Can someone give me a fucking rundown on things.

I know there were tetsudos, torch marches and now this car ploughing through shitty commies. What is actually going on? Links videos for the good stuff please.

tinted windows == nigger wagon

Antifa have been glorifying political violence, it's good if they learn to fear it.

If thats a Dodge Charger top kek

THE MADMAN
H
E

M
A
D
M
A
N

Screenshot this; this is exactly what it'll be.

Once Sup Forums reaches consensus about what we should think about this.

I heard he did it because commies were throwing rocks at his car
dunno if true or not

>When will Lauren Southern come out and tell me what I should think of this?

Show on the dolly where Lauren touched you in a bad way

yes, let me go back to muh ancestors home

We set it back 89 years, right back to 1930.

Hail right wing death squad extrajudicial killings of antifascists and other criminals.

SA marschiert!

True story 90% of dodge challenger/chargers on rims with limo tint, black guy.

You ignorant motherfuckers need to go to 0/0 once in a while.

ITS A CHALLENGER NOT A CHARGER GET UR SHIT TOGETHER

THIS... ITS A FUCKING CHALLENGER

C
A
R

O
F

P
E
A
C
E

Yeah

Fucking autists do nothing but alienate normal people and embolden the regressive left

driver is a black man who heard nazis at one place, decided all whites in the area were nazis. let the press prop up the angry white male angle for awhile, and then go dead silent once the first photo is released

Holy fuck that would be hilarious.

REMINDER: Gadsden and Ancap flag = LEFTIST SCUM

this car is most likely stolen

if it were someone using their own car to try to inflict casualties, knowing full well they'd be caught because now their car is internationally famous, they wouldn't pick an angle of attack that makes for a quick getaway. the angle and the speed was chosen so that the driver could cause damage but still get away and ditch the car so that they can rejoin their fellow BLM protestors

now is not the time to make gifs using this commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

Dodge Challenger

>black people love dodge chargers with tinted windows

Can confirm.

>stormfaggots hold a public LARPing session
>Antifa shows up
>"there is nothing wrong with punching nazis, racists should be made to be afraid"
>get run over
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE POLITICAL VIOLENCE IS THE END OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT"

its almost certainly this
had nowhere to go, getting attacked by a mob

It was 2 black guys kek. It's either a normal accident or they just saw white people and thought they were the enemy not realizing they were antifa

Well it is likely he was white but comon why did the alt-right even have a unite the right rally?

Isn't the point of the alt-right to kinda move away from the inbred white trash stereotype? And they go and invite all your average southern trash KKK and other organizations?

although i must say i've never been into the muh false flag shit before but this truly might be... looks really fucking skilled the way he did it, the way he managed to get out of there so quickly in reverse through those narrow streets.

A challenger appears! Quite literally.

I KNOW ITS A FUCKING CHALLANGER U MONGRELS!!! WANTED TO SEE IF MURICANS WERE WOKE TO THE QUESTION!!!!

LOL idiot this is just the beginning. Lefts be fucked now. Hilldog and obummers better stay the fuck out of public places too

Dodge Challenger /our car/ now?

false flag

they deserve every part of this

they never EVER planned to level with us, there's no peace with them

SHEEEEIT

It's reddit. The march brought them.

leftypol were the ones behind this rally, and you retards fell for it. it was a perfect trap for sure because most people here are good goys.

last night -tiki torches and confronting the trannies for sure brought in way more media and antifa and attention than this shit should've had.

today - LARPERS with nazi flags, rally broken up before it began, way more antifa today than alt-righters, and car plows through antifa crowd.

you fucking ruined everything, you fucking retards.

Why do people keep saying it was a black guy thinking he was running over Nazi and white people? Who did he hit? Wasn't it white nationalists? Not trolling, I'm confused

>set the right back by about 20 years

I'd much rather have that than what the right is now.

It's fucking 4am I want to go to bed.

Happenings are so poorly timed.

I think the issue is that they're focused on this little PR game with "anti-fa" types, which is just a relatively fringe far-left group that is an irrelevant pawn. There should be more of a grasp roots attempt to create a coherent political movement and focus on forming regional political blocs. Like trying to dominate Ohio and assimilate the state's GOP to whatever it is exactly these "alt-right" types believe

so who ran into who here. someone give me a quick rundown.

Car came after Trump tweet. They show white guy striking somebody. They can try to spin but it won't work. Normies have seen how the left behaves.

People are saying that some antifa scum threw rocks at the Dodge, the black driver road raged and rammed the crowd.

antifa were marching in the street throwing shit at cars etc and one decided to hit back thinking that antifa were alt rigt

>Dodge Challenger, the choice of car for Sup Forums

Get out of here shill. Do you think YOU are anonymous? Resign now and distance yourself from the other cancer because you're about to get removed from the body

This was BLM not the alt right.

disinfoshills have invaded do not let them control the narrative.

the facts
>alt right showed up early and was peaceful
>the police let antifa start confrontations with the alt right
>fights broke out soros spencer arrested
>state of emergency declared
>unite the right permit was canceled
>alt right breaks up into small groups and eventually dissapates
>people get hit by car
>BLM shows up en force all of a sudden as if waiting for a signal

Do not fall for (((their))) tricks.

Im not lefty. Jusy saying its pretty ironic a drunk driver not i volved is going to take down the white nationalists despite the overwhelming violent acts by left wing protestors.

Got the national guard called on them. State of emergency. Lmao but when nigs chimp out nothing happens. When antifa burn shit down. Cops stand down.

If you thought Trump was going to fix america, or is anything but a jew puppet. Youre retarded.

>twitter.com/phex/status/896445422692179969
>>twitter.com/phex/status/896445422692179969
>>>twitter.com/phex/status/896445422692179969
>>twitter.com/phex/status/896445422692179969
>twitter.com/phex/status/896445422692179969

CAR DRIVER IDENTIFIED

This don't listen to these faggots they are pure blood left scum Saturn death cult worshippers

This is what happens when you are part of a co-opted movement full of right-wing collectivists

>you just set the right back by about 20 years

you think the right lost members today?

kek

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ANTIFA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA GET FUCKED LEFTYKEKS, YOU SOW IT, YOU REAP IT! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

EAT SHIT, WE WON THE ELECTION, WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING, RIGHT WING POLITICAL ACTIVITY IS ON THE RISE AND NOTHING YOU DO WILL STOP US! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WILL BUTCHER YOU ON THE STREETS UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD. THE PRESIDENT IS ON OUR SIDE, THE ARMY IS ON OUR SIDE, THE MAJORITY OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY IS ON OUR SIDE.

WE OWN THIS WORLD NOW FAGGOTS, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU

This. This is the first white march after countless violent nigger and commie marches and what they always claimed the white man was doing. Normies don't fall for this shit. Only the echo chamber of the left does, and they're already lost anyway.

I hope this is a false flag or we should just say you must have an I.Q. of 100+ to join absolute moron not helping the cause...

Lazi's and Hwaite pried are retarded.

>Happenings are so poorly timed.
No they happen when you least expect them, otherwise they wouldn't be happenings.

>good stuff
the soyboy crying like a little bitch and now the car ploughing into left wingers is honestly the best stuff youtu.be/AhriQ3lkqsk

there were some BLM/antifa getting fucked under a bridge, but that wasn't that huge

Antifa got btfod by some pissed BLM member after they pelted his car with rocks.

This. That is a nigger mobile

MEME THIS RN

>Good job fucking faggots, you just set the right back by about 20 years
I'll finally go back to the days where I was happy?

>Good job fucking faggots, you just set the right back by about 20 years
No. See you at the next rally!

Ahh I see. What exactly is Antifa? Heard about it over the months but haven't been following. Are they part of the left?

I figured, which fucking sub was it this time and is anything of note actually happening? Saw some shit on militias and national guard, should we hold out for happening or is this some lefty circle jerk again.

Wrong. The right needs to see more organized marches. This will bring more white people to the streets and it will always be peaceful until the left gets violent. Normies will see.

>People are saying that some antifa scum threw rocks at the Dodge, the black driver road raged and rammed the crowd.
ohh fuck yeah I saw that on the video but I didn't even think about it, they were throwing rocks at his car way before he even started speeding up but me retarded so I didn't even ponder why that was except "they knew he was evil terrorist! ;^(("

that is 99% what happened, definitely

So did right wingers get run over or was it Antifa protestors?

>shitty meme flag
>confirmed lefty LARPer
>into the trash it goes