What are the best rebuttals to Molymeme's argument against the Jewish conspiracy thesis?

What are the best rebuttals to Molymeme's argument against the Jewish conspiracy thesis?

Seriously asking.

youtu.be/0o2eKaELGMY

M O L Y

None.
It's better just to spin around in a circle screaming racist and make tin foil hat symbols with your hands.

M E M E

I am not following you.

He's Jewish. Did a video on it. His mother went through some shit because of it apparently.

>rebuttals

There are none, all right wing melees on this board can do is call him a cuck in this thread momentarily

They'll just keep using his other videos where he agrees with them

Cucks gonna cuck

He's strawmanning. The argument isn't: "many Jews occupy positions of power, therefore CONSPIRACY." The actual contention is more: "many, if not most Jews promote ideas and policies at the expense of others and to the benefit of only themselves."

The fact that he's a jew is not an argument.
He claims that jewish prominence can be explained by (i) high IQ and (ii) the fact that jews were forced to specialize in human capital professions since the dark ages (like accounting, finance, banking).
Are there rebuttals to these points?

Are you really saying that the extraordinary overrepresentation of jews in finance, banking and media is not the result of a "conspiracy" of some sort?
Not sure the above is a strawman, as I've heard it made often. Hell, even Baked Alaska said something to this effect recently.

It may not be an argument but it explains why he is less likely to believe Jews are operating as a hivemind and he just didn't get the memo.

I know very few white nationalists who think that ALL Jews are in on some grand hive mind conspiracy. The rank and file Jews are mostly left to themselves. But he does admit that all tribes to some extent look out for themselves, and I think the white nationalist position has always been that there are certain elite Jews that are working towards the extinction of the white race on behalf of all Jews.

No, I believe Jews are clearly nepotist. But the fact of their power would be a non-issue if they weren't such collective narcissists.

Just read the top comment of the video you fucking sperg.

I do agree that jews are nepotistic.

Hasn't Molymeme come out and called out the Jews on several occasions in recent times?

The fact of the matter is that anyone who is in favour of Israeli hegemony requires a NON islamised west.

Israel can only survive for as long as the US (and to a lesser extent Europe) remain unaffiliated with muslim political causes.

So the idea that zionists would be in favour of islamising western politics (as is happening now, for example in the UK), does not make any sense.

This is the part that I think most people around here don't get.

Refer to:

Also, just as an FYI, people from Romania are not white.

Jews know that Muslims ruin countries.
Don't you find it surprising white countries aren't being flooded with Hindus, but instead, Muslims?

I also heard one Rabbi bragging about how many of their brethren are moving back to the holy land in Israel now that so many Muslims are in their neighborhood.

Destabilizing white countries, pushing more multiculturalism on powerful countries, and returning more of the diaspora back to Israel have all been stated goals of the Jewish elite.

OK, riddle me this: what would happen to Israel on the day that the US elects a muslim president?

Nothing that couldn't be blocked by the nearly 70% of congress that is Jewish.

Obama is a great example of this. His hatred for Israel was palpable and yet he wasn't able to accomplish anything because of the massive amount of Jewish funding both parties receive in America.

His own fanbase is lashing out against him.

"Yeah, let's have jihadis (or cryptojihadis, like Sadiq Khan) take over western politics so they can end support for Israel and have it obliterated by its neighbours."

Said no zionist ever.

Replace "jihadi" with "islamist"