So I just did an experiment...

So I just did an experiment. Wanted to see how fast I could get banned from the le Donald for some real redpilling (this was my first post on that shitty subreddit so don't lynch me). Turns out that even just questioning the 6 billion narrative gets you banned in a matter of few seconds. So next time when you see anti-Spencer threads or anti-Nazism post, you'll know who makes them - either the left leaning shills from /leftypol/ or the "MAGAPEDES xD" from r*ddit. Actually, they are pretty much the same thing.

Know this and it just might save your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
rubeliba.blogspot.co.ke/2016/08/hiroo-onoda-who-continued-fighting-wwii.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t_d is a portal for normies to turn to the right.

autistically screeching holohoax doesn't get people to switch you dumb faggot.

>autistically screeching holohoax doesn't get people to switch you dumb faggot.

Kek, I don't believe I wrote any of that in my post though. Beside I don't see any of the people on T_D as "right" really. They look more like liberals LARP-ing as conservatives to me.

It seems the holocaust is being used as political propaganda and the stigma against questioning the holocaust is somewhat intentional.

You're a fucking idiot that doesn't understand that going full redpill in the wrong context hurts your movement more than helps it. Of course you're gonna get banned for holohoax shit because r/t_d is still on reddit and reddit is looking for any reason to shut them down.

>t.le_Donald poster

You seem to be having problems reading. Where am I going full redpill in my post? I only mildly "questioned" the holohoax. Furthermore, I would be happy if they got shut down as that would eliminate the vast amount of cringiness that gets associated with us, but unforunately what would most likely happen is that they will relocate here and turn it into T_D version 2. It's already happening.

>eliminate the vast majority of cringiness that's associated with us
Yeah man, holocaust denial is super cool in the mainstream. It's just those ledditors ruining your image.

Congrats Katalyst you bald lazy eyed moron with the ridiculous Canadian accent. It looks like you've found a better way to spend your saturdays the pretending to be married to a comic and video game loving woman named Miyu lmao

So your stategy is we continue to lose inch by inch to the left and refuse to question them on the lies just because it's not "politically correct" to do so? That has worked out well for us so far.

I think a good strategy would be to waste your youth and adult life trolling web forums. That's how you change the world lmao

Did you lose that little tuft on your forehead yet or are you still clinging to t because it makes you look like you have a receded hairline from the front ?? lmao

Hey where did the OP go lmao

>I think a good strategy would be to waste your youth and adult life trolling web forums. That's how you change the world lmao

Nice projecting.

>Did you lose that little tuft on your forehead yet or are you still clinging to t because it makes you look like you have a receded hairline from the front ?? lmao
Are you subconsciously referring to yourself here? Because my hair is pretty fucking great.

>lmao
DANK!

>le holocaust didnt happen ebin!!!!!

fuck off retard

imgur.com/a/725A7

Ah well I guess Katalyst doesn't want to talk about Miyu f169bbs death2me teapots acd milliondollarextreme kekmasterkek punxatawneyphuck arse original_lonely_guy

Maybe next time !

>Are you subconsciously referring to yourself here? Because my hair is pretty fucking great

lmao

Reminder: It's illegal to post this kind of holocaust denial in Canada Katalyst. You're a disgusting antisemite and belong in jail

Thanks for looking into this, user.

>how fucking stupid can you be?
Speak for yourselves, shabbos goyim!

Well I guess Katalyst ( aka Kommander00 puppy19 notebooks4 lonelyboyonreddit tha_pit studcase mde "Sam Hyde" Toronto "the beaches" ferret_ass LCBO f169bbs fuckedcompany.com forums f2bb dasbut clamtard campidiot ) is off combing his "fucking great" hair lmao

Word. Thanks for the beat on redditfags.

>Word

Jon Crumb uses p cool slang I must admit lmao

>Kek we did it based pede le XDDDDDDDDDd

Hello yeah! Wish I had a dozen monikers and accounts I could use to celebrate this victory. Can I borrow some of yours Katalyst ?? Lmao

Na you're probably too busy fussing with your fucking great hair, Homer Simpson LOL

Take your pills Cartman.

I'd tell you to take your Propecia but it won't fix that lazy eye or accent of yours so what's the point lmao

You can't say autistically-edgy crap like this even at AmRen conventions and other credible nationalist settings.

This is why you'll always be a basemend dweller, because you're autistic and thus can't figure out how the outside world works.

Dumb fuck.

>your flag.
Why are you surprised? Hitler was a monster. Anything to the contrary must be disregarded.

What are you talking about? You don't even know me but I know it's you Cartman you are the only schizophrenic dedicated enough to shill day and night.

Mein Froghurt. The whole squad is ITT.

Why? Because it goes against the liberal narrative?

maybe this is proof the more popular something gets the more blue pilled its structure becomes just by nature

oh well, into the trash

I'm just saying, although Sup Forums does have a more strict ideology and the users compose themselves better, the truth is that people on Sup Forums are still retarded.

This. The hatred against the_donald here is from shills. T_D serves a purpose, if you don't like it ignore them. I like it here more anyway.

>denying holocaust
Okay, redpill me, what evidence do you have that it didn't happened. I swallowed the jew pill but I can't swallow the Holohoax one.

Hansel..... It is only you... The war is over... Come home...
rubeliba.blogspot.co.ke/2016/08/hiroo-onoda-who-continued-fighting-wwii.html?m=1

>the truth is that people on Sup Forums are still retarded.
But you are an absolutely enlightened centrist who knows better than to question the Holocaust? Do you even know what "holocaust" means or how did it become such a popular word?

Don't you remember the Matrix? Some people aren't ready to be woken up.

I'm glad Mr. Noseberg is there to protect us from such toxic hatefacts.

If any of you neck beards actually left your basement and visited anywhere of historical significance you would see the holocaust happened.

>Come home...
...but there are niggers in my home

(You)

You're giving a mediocre display. As of the second the niggerlover said "monster" you could have been shooting back with the Amalekpill. Remember: If you are white, the Jewish religion is all about killing you for your ancestors denying Babylon the right to own them as slaves (or alternatively for not killing them when their great Moses wanted them dead). It's a whole religion of such "monsters". You are justified in this fight. You are justified, unconditionally, in killing the Jew, the mudshit and the nigger. Act the part.

>we will fight then at the beaches