Place your bets here!

Who dunnit?

1. Alt-righter
2. False flagger
3. Antifa hit the wrong people
4. Something else

Speak now or forever hold your peace (car of peace that is)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896444548171182080
youtube.com/watch?v=BqpJvey-7-s
youtube.com/watch?v=gsuM78F8MSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black democrat

it was an alt-right antifa false flagger.

Let the digits decide ? If anything but what you said it's actually one of ours.

most likely an Alt-righter still

-70 percent chance it was just some guy trying to get somewhere and sick of idiots blocking the roads, tried to push through crowd and people started attacking car, so then he floored it
-20 percent chance alt-righter trying to mow down antifa
-10 percent chance stupid black person trying to mow down what they thought was alt-righters

Whoever he is, he is a hero. I salute him.

he was just trying to get back to his timeline
too bad we couldn't get to 88mph in time :S

>despite the University cancelling the rally due to "not being able to guarantee security/safety", the ACLU rushes to its aid
>thanks to ACLU, rally is allowed to continue
>peaceful torchlight march last night with minor retaliation for small group of counter-protestors attacking the rally-goers
>things remain peaceful throughout the morning
>suddenly police declare the rally an unlawful assemply, start forcing rallygoers to leave
>antifa shows up in droves, starts throwing shit at the rallygoers and the usual antifa hijinx
>a car that looks brand new with illegal tinted windows and apparently no license plate rams into antifa protestors and speeds away with an unusual level of skilled driving
>media now has fresh ammo to further demonize the alt right
Something is fishy about all this

Someone who is an individual

This was just some uninvolved normalfag. The crowd fucked with his car, so he drove indiscriminately through anyone in his way.

CIA

5. Obama

100% SAM

what makes anybody think antifa faggots have jobs to afford a car

nobody is ramming fixies into crowds of people

lets get real here, that's nice the type of car some left-wing commie is going to own

probably the Mime

Confederate cuck

The sad part is all the attention starved alt-right celebs are stuping down to marching with kkk fags just get a rise out of people.

SPENCER IS CIA
C
I
A
how stupid are you faggots its written all over his faggot manlet face

Nah anti-fa people would never drive a dodge charger like that, it is too masculine a car. It is probably an alt-right guy.

This user gets it.

Berniebro

He didn't, but someone did.

Guy's car got hit with water bottles.

Got scared.

Drove fast to get away. Hit people.

Notice how the break lights are on in this picture?

twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896444548171182080

lol

SWEET triple digit combo, user. Anyway:
>Who dunnit?
*ahem*

is that form an ad?

youtube.com/watch?v=BqpJvey-7-s
nvm found it ez pz

Yeah a car ad, I think that is a dodge charger as well just like the car that drove into the people.

>2. False flagger

This. Masonic digits show the culprit. They built you up with the torch lit parade, only to knock you down with this. The MSM has always faked the News. Don't believe their lies.

You can clearly see that it was two black men in the car.

Probably No.3.

White? But put of place because whites don't do this shit.

Obviously
behind it

Gosh this makes me glad to be /comfy/

WTF I hate black people now

CANADIAN

What exactly is a state of emergency in regards to an assembly? Why were Antifa allowed to march after?

The guy hit his brakes. It was an accident. He probably got swarmed by antifa and panicked and hit the gas.

no shit sherlock

antifa are cancer. driver was paid by central intelligence and car was provided by same

>Neither, just some citizen who lost his cool because he is being blocked to get somewhere in time like it happened a million times before

Just check youtube for car plowing into protest.
It's never anyone who took part in either side of the protest

Fox news is totally cucked

Sup Forums found him in another thread, someone got the license plate off a photo, it's an art student from Michigan

False flag by far
>Mainstream media went berzerk instantly
>Journalist wants Trumps reaction by simply asking a yes/no question
>Car problably "leased/stolen" from original owner and some picked plant is getting his new ID as we speak

Nah, not false flag, the media does this always. Rightwing media does the same thing just the other way around norskbro

Get off my back Hermann, they notioned that it was a "racist" at once, if they weren't ready for it they'd keep their mouths shut until more information was provided by something complete out of the blue

Most likely it was a false flag. They did this in the 90's with the mcveigh false flag because the militia movement was getting so powerful. It won't work this time. People will forget about this within a couple of days. Nothing will stop the white nationalist movement.

guy trying to get from point A to point B

HE

Reminder that the Nation Guard shut this assembly down before noon, whereas it took them five days to shut down Ferguson and Baltimore when they were chimping out.

Don't forget that the former state department employee (...) Who was perfectly positioned to film it (...) And put it on twitter saying "make no mistake this is racists"

muh digits say antifa hit the wrong people
(this is not spam fuck off 4chins)

wow i was 1 number off 1488

I hope it was just some random guy driving by if the reports that antifa threw a rock are true

Lefty cuck did it

Weird, isn't it? Before they even spoke. What's so dangerous about the white voice? Really jorts the shorts.

Digits confirm

98% chance it was CIA.

Honestly I'm just surprised it wasn't a shooting. Oh well, I still won my $20 bet that someone would die today.

just a random guy in the neighbourhood who got attacked by antifa because of his "capitalist car" and panicked

Facebook just ran this ad on my page. Almost the same exact fucking car.

3 Antifa ran over the wrong people

>unusual level of skilled driving
Yeah, no. Just stop posting. Let the weaponized autists here deal with this - you're definitely not in that crowd.

>whats so dangerous about the white voice
>2 people dead

this is the wrong day to be claiming white people aren't dangerous

It was orchestrated by North Korean agents to start a civil war in America so that North Korea can easily invade South Korea while America is too busy. Kim Jong-Un false flag, DON'T fall for it!!!

BLM that saw white people and thought he was running over fascists.

I don't speak car. Do you?

Not even remotely true, stupid. That's a muscle car, the kind leftists hate because they pollute the planet.

>heritage inspired

looks like zuck's got you, stormfront

>Facebook
Get a load of this retard

your daughters will now be BLACKED.
your sons will be trannies.
and you won't be able to stand up for yourselves anymore.
This is what your retarded LARPING got you.
Sup Forums caused the end of the white race.

hmmmm, I wonder.

It's obviously a white supremacist you dumb fuck.

This, or maybe someone stole the car and decided to ram some antifa faggots.

They shut it down before anything happened, you colossal faggot. There's also no proof that this guy was /ourguy/ or that it was on purpose.

Joel.

actions speak louder than words

Post what the memes you've collected, boys

Going with autistic black person who ran into the wrong crowd.

facebook trying to brainwash you into copying the attack

This attack would not have been possible without cars

BAN CARS NOW

Alt-righter

The official antifadozer of the alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=gsuM78F8MSQ

CIA commissioned Gulag selfdriver.

I'm not sure if it was him but it was most likely his car.
But if it actually was this leftist cuck, then he made my day

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

False flagger.
Also, crisis actors galore! Man in question was also conveniently WHITE..... but seriously, this itches me the wrong way.

Bernie sanders supporter.

This Sam Hyde?

sentient anti-commie car

Some Alt-right/Natsoc Nazi

Hilariously pathetic seeing Sup Forums scrabbling to point the blame and hoping its not one of them

North Korean spy. Kim is secretly gonna be the one to start the Second American Civil War. He'll use the distraction to take over South Korea and Japan.

It was a white guy as he was captured already . But he was fleeing a earlier attack where antifa hit his car with baseball bats . He just hit the pedal which is self defence as a new law came in saying you can run down protesters who threaten you and block the road .

>relationship status straight
>not transgendered
Definitely /ourguy/

uh huh. half of you guys claim this a win for your side. the other half is claiming its a false flag. which is it? literally any attack on nazis is a false fl

>ohio plates

STOP MOVING HERE

He posted that the Challenger was his when he turned 16. (Fucking spoiled cunt) - but then posted a picture of a Jeep with "My new ride" on it.

I'm betting the car was stolen, because of the illegal tint on the windows.

Black gangbangers responding to commies screaming "our streets".

Alt right