New update on the guy

What do you think? How will they spin this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChgcYHISvTM
twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/896468581864681472
youtube.com/watch?v=qbiJuM8Xn0Y
buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/charlottesville-unite-the-right?bftwnews&utm_term=.yqVqDxwrE#.yhnMrxXgA
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/one-dead-19-injured-after-car-plows-into-protesters-during-clashes-at-unite-right-rally.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would actually explain why the first police who arrive on scene ~20 seconds after were so non chalant. They werent too interested, and it was peculiar. But if they were just witnessing the guy in the charger being attacked viciously (as they did to numerous people, I saw it live today) it would explain why they were lackadasical in responding to the crash.

The driver's going to get of without much punishment because of the chaos of his situation and the leftists will lose their shit and start spouting rhetoric about the system favouring white people or something.

It also explain why he went at full speed against another car and why after he crossed the intersection people were running behind the car.

Let's wait in this thread while it all blows over, people are overreacting.

If I get my ass kicked I go the fuck back home. These dumb fucking alt liters set us back 20 fucking years.
The point of all this was to not have to protest in the street ands devolve into violence like the fucking nigger lives matter assholes.
We were better. We started a movement, we did it from our houses. We got a president elected, we went out to vote and made a difference.
This was fucking ignorant and now it was all for nothing. Liberal media will blast this for years and scare younger generations from our cause.
Youll never see another riot without this mentioned. Youll never see another white on black crime without this mentioned. Youll never hear about Trump, Bannon, or Breitbart without their "radical views inciting violence" mentioned.

Thanks faggots

Only thing left to do is race war. Peace is over and no longer an option, time to start the killings.

>What do you think? How will they spin this?

They can't. If the police come out and say he was scared, they will still blame whitey for it. They will assume there is some underlying motive, that hes a 'stealth racist' or some such bollocks.

All this will prove is the left want the white man to be guilty no matter what. This is a good thing, it shows the public the shitskins true colours.

W H I T E

P R I V I L E G E

I don't think the driver knew there were cars in the street in front of him until the crowd moved out of the way. Even if it was intentional I don't think he could see the cars, only the crowd.

No you dumb faggot, are you 16? A race war solves nothing and further polarizes us. The only thing left is use tactics that have been working. Memes, controlling our own narrative, blasting liberals for their wrongdoings.
We just did what (((they))) have been wanting since the campaign. We were behind our screens and winning. We never needed boots on the ground.

We were never going to not be called violent Nazis. You will never as a White man ever not be attacked by the media. Crying about how the media will spin this is pointless, they are the enemy.

ahahahah he still believes the (((democracy))) meme.

I agree. Let's get this over with already.

This is going to be it right here this is how it begins. TO VICTORY FOR A WHITE AMERICA!!! MAWA!!!

BUT UNTIL TODAY WE NEVER LET THEM KNOW IT BOTHERED US. WE HAD DENIABILITY, I COULD SUPPORT TRUMP OPENLY TO LIBERALS AND WHEN THEY SAID I WAS A NAZI I ALWAYS HAD THE "WE ARENT OUT RIOTING AND DESTROYING CITIES" CARD.
Why are all of you so fucking dense? This was horrible for our cause

>the race war cometh
Finally. Sup Forums has been preparing me for this moment all my life

Occupy democrat is spinning it that it's a white supremist. Flood the occupy democrats page

the jew is the enemy and niggers are his smokescreen

>being this new

There were baseball bat dents in the side of the car according tonthe top story on Drudge.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ChgcYHISvTM
Then re-read your comment

That will be exactly what happens

I agree. It's time to get this over with before winter comes.

do you mean race war later?

or just do nothing ever, because there are flaws with that

>more footage emerges of antifa and blm attacking his car
>driver was in fear for his life by angry mob with weapons
>PANIC
>total accident, driver devastated and apologetic
>not a white supremacist lol
>media narrative btfo again

I figured it would be something done in panic with the way he hit the cars in front if him. Nobody would intentionally fuck up their car like that unless it was feds.

So what, it's ok as they win as long as they think we don't care? Fuck that, kill every leftist and nigger and commie and hang them in the streets

>A race war solves nothing and further polarizes us.
How exactly?

So it was karma that hit antifa like a dodge charge ahahahaha

the non intentional is correct. If it had been intentional he would've backed off and gone for round 2.

How many nights of protest against Charlotte police can we expect?

I'm saying 2 weeks min

None of us were rioting. The rally had a permit and was illegally broken up. All the violence happened because the city allowed antifa to run loose. There's your talking point, assuming you are not a concern troll.

PART AND PARCEL

KEK WILLS IT.

BRING ON THE CHAOS.

I love how nobody knows the whole story yet and CNN has had anchors and BLM liasons screeching EXTREME RIGHT WING WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI TERRORISM DONAL DRUMPF REEE for the last hour nonstop

I fucking can't stand TV media

Ramming the car in front of him definitely speaks to accident/scared.

If you want maximum casualties you go full auto jihad and drive on the sidewalks.

>They can't. If the police come out and say he was scared

>..was scared..OF MUSLIMS!

They werent winning you retard! WE OWNED THE GOVERNMENT. IT WAS ALL RED, EVERYTHING.
Are you this blind?! We had /ourguy/ fucking Bannon in the White House. They will crucify him now!

the jewish media would call us nazi terrorists in any event, there is no amount of cucking that will ever make you a good goy, so grow a pair

Because it doesnt exist! There wont be a race war! Blaxit was our answer, memes were our answer
We were red pilling faster than they could fucking poison minds

leftists just attacked some random citizen and he freaked out

It was too early to put boots on the ground, we had 4 years til this was neccessary. We have been winning

The jewish media will call him a radical nazi.

And this is the narrative they will stick with, even if he doesn't get charged with anything.

LEFTIST ATTACK ANOTHER LEFTIST WHO PANICKS AND KILLS THEM ALL

>>..was scared..OF MUSLIMS!

Of the mob you daft bitch.

is there actual evidence of this, nip?

take a wishful thinking kate

What a potty mouth.

The brown cunt on Fox is CNN-lite as well, trying to adlib some sort of coordination amongst the "white supremacists". Fox is spinning this as a Klan rally.

The driver was antifa. However the media will spin it saying he was aligned with white supremacists by his actions.

Three seconds into the "he accelerated, lol" video, some fuck smashes his bumper with a big white thing. Then, he accelerates.

It's panic.

>those comments

poor guy just wanted to fit in with his friends, i don't blame him for driving a car through a crowd

Fuck you I need this Happening in my lifetime. I wanna lunch niggers

Race war?
Seems like your worst enemies are mostly white.

Race war is a black thing, they have been fighting it with each other since the dawn of time

Fox News is just as bad. It's almost as if it's a coordinated effort to control the narrative...

Then go! But as a group its a bad idea. The black problem is solving itself between gangs and crack. Liberals wont be able to defend them forever. Its spilling out

>Pro world
Please tell the American globalists that Finland has no interest in being joined with you. Infact, please them to kill themselves.

That simply isn't accurate. The rally was planned months in advance and was supposed to be a positive get together for the right wing. The left simply can't stand when right wing people have a rally so they showed up to stir shit up.

The leftists do this ALL the time. They literally are not capable of leaving the right wing alone. They CONSTANTLY show up and turn right wing rallies into violent brawls because they have no fucking respect at all. They aren't tolerant in the slightest. If they were tolerant then they would simply let the right wing have their gatherings and not show up to fuck everything up.

People laying the blame on the right are simply stupid. This was all caused by the counter-protest.

that's a bingo. antifa are to blame for attacking a civilian in his vehicle, threatening his life.

he's from out of state and was probably fucking with the gps on his phone. freaked out when he got in an accident and hightailed it the fuck out of there

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS THE DRIVER!
I swear to god Sup Forums will believe and share anything and when this blows up in your face you will look terribly retarded.
Seriously where is the evidence it was this skinny little beta manlet? The pictures of the car hitting people shows fat man hands, not skinny beta twigs.

>ilegal

Im saying that the rally wasnt neccessary. We were united, we won the fucking presidency. Maybe before midterm elections this would be a good idea, but this was a poor choice

I think you should probably stop listening to Russian agents attempting third-rate agitprop but why change the habits of a lifetime, eh?

>Sup Forums will look retarded
>implying anons care

>where's the evidence
you must have missed the thousand other threads that put him as prime suspect.
Never forget that Sup Forums is always right

they can't we have too much easy fodder straight from his own social media accounts. I think the march and shit was really gay but this is definitely all positive

if this happens it's pretty much a "victory" for the "alt-right" especially if they can successfully sue the city government

They can spin it whichever way they want. If there are no charges, expect a riot. Things are gonna get a lot more fun in the coming days

Let's hope we get a Ferguson 2.0 going. Seriously, Charlottesville deserves it.

>How many nights of protest against Charlotte police can we expect?
>police cuck out and chase off peaceful white nationalists
>now have to deal with screeching lefties for weeks smashing up their neighborhood
Some backwards license plate search that probably doesnt work and a 7 year old photo of a dodge challenger are not evidence.

Oh my god if this is true
I want to believe

It's been confirmed by antifa on the scene he was an IWW member (antifa) from out of town.

seems to be a retard who freaked out

This. The best thing you can do at this point is stop caring about labels and speak out

If you're spooked while driving and your first instinct is to step on the gas and drive IN A SRTAIGHT FUCKING LINE towards a massive group of people in a pedestrian road then your should be shot. You're just a worthless waste of space.
At least we BTFOed some leftists, huh my fellows MAGApedes? xDDDD

>waaaah now i cant be a cuck
Nazi is just a word. It means nothing these days. It isn't even being used accurately.

They think a "war" on American streets is possible
We in the Security Forces have been traning for martial law for decades, neathier side will take an inch

they already are. that's the spin.
he wasnt an angry lefty that thought he was mowing down evil nazi white power rednecks
he was just a panicked scared lefty that had an accident

And the nazis had already left hours ago. Like, it's fucking hilarious they decided to have another ridiculous little protest and it blew up in their faces

It seems to be accident and by an antifa retard. Thats what the analysis is pointing to right now. (from sources at the scene who say it is IWW, and other evidence)

his dad owns the car used in the attack and joel posted it on his instagram

1. Car plows into BLM protesters

2. Media shouts "nazi murders innocent protesters"

3. Police find out that the driver is antifa.

4. Media suddenly shouts that it was an accident and he was scared.

Saged

twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/896468581864681472

he is one of their own. they scared the shit out of him and he rammed his own people.

It was probably CIA brainwashing. They found a druggie antifa and wanting him to plow into nazis. Then the retard got too high and confused ending up plowing into anarchists.

if you look at his social media it's obvious that he's a druggie. kid was probably stoned as fuck.

PFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT

>An accident
The sort of accident that causes you to step on the gas and then try to run away? Sure thing.
Hope he fucking rots, I don't give a shit about his political opinions.

And all you niggas were doubting Kek.
Shameful

Nice IP
Ty

ANOTHER ZIMZAM??

PLEASE KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=qbiJuM8Xn0Y

Druggie probably thought it was alt right. That's why I said accident because he hit the wrong people than he wanted.

Person arrested wearing white polo and khakis

Drop step 4, they wont correct themselves after throwing out the nazi narrative.
Also how do we know it was this kid? The picture of the car plowing into people shows fat man sausage fingers, not little twink twigs like joel has.

buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/charlottesville-unite-the-right?bftwnews&utm_term=.yqVqDxwrE#.yhnMrxXgA

No it wont.

One of the best things ever was when we convinced the world that poop eating bdsm cuck was the fag who hit spencer.

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/one-dead-19-injured-after-car-plows-into-protesters-during-clashes-at-unite-right-rally.html

Do you think there'll be charges?

the person in the arrest photo is definitely not the kid id'd as car owner. But if you look at pic related the driver during event has a faggy haircut that could easily be the kid in pic...

>he's a druggie
It gets even better. Is there death penalty in Virginia?

You're not the one that gets to plan wars little guy. (((they))) do. Any idiots that try to start a revolution with brute force first will get put down. Most of the white population has been indoctrinated and isn't even on your side. Come back when you have central banker trillions and multiple intelligence agencies on your side. Morons like you that think they would actually win something like this are no smarter than nigger gangsters pointing their guns sideways and shouting fuck the police.