It's not the Facebook boy, he's way too small anyway, driver seems to be pretty fit

It's not the Facebook boy, he's way too small anyway, driver seems to be pretty fit.

They arrested the right person, see pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U8ZRUFx33k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone he touched, even remote friends, will be shunned by society for this

a shame

Ah fuck, the circles are barely visible with the picture collapsed. Click it.

Here we go.

it's definitively the same guy as in the car, had the same shirt, hands
but is then the car stolen, is it the dad?

Probably stolen car. This guy looks 20-35 and pretty fit.

DELETE THIS PLS

Wondering why the suspect's info is not released yet. They said they arrested someone over an hour ago.

in the car cant see the beard it looks like the guy in the right has and the guy in the rights hair looks different to the point of looking like a hat

Do you guys like my program? It monitors drudge for red text, then pops this up with the headline.

Early stages, but it works

What are the red circles supposed to be?

Can't say I'm seeing a beard. Guy in the car might be wearing a hat, can't tell from that angle. It's definitely the same car, though.

guys the driver was actually isis

Glass broken in exactly the same spot? It's the suspect's car.

Ah okay. Yeah, it doesn't look like the wimpy liberal kid pol has been memeing about. I'm going to assume it's a relative or maybe his father.

same cloth
this is a fucking flase flag

Car was stolen, that's why he abandoned it so easily

yeah, but still makes no sense

So much time has passed and Sup Forums is still stumbling in the dark. We used to be much better.

He just ran over 19 people, and killed one of them. THAT is why he ran away from the consequences of his actions so easily.

can i get a qrd on everything we know that is confirmed so far?

>school shooter phenotype

Closeup.

no it was just a bunch of random people you goy

they all just happened to get the same tiki torches during the sale yesterday

yeah someone who commits a mass assault on camera is going to be worried about whether or not they get to keep their car later hahaha. Why they hell would they not think that they're going to get caught?

>youtube.com/watch?v=2U8ZRUFx33k
>1 death

Nothing really confirmed so far.