Brit/pol/ - Street Party edition

>Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

>The UK's key repeal bill facing challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40589510

>OBLIGED to go to WAR: Britain ‘has to take on North Korea if Kim fires missiles at US’
express.co.uk/news/world/839971/North-Korea-war-US-UK-Britain-missile-World-War-Three-WW3-North-Korea-news

>Brexit: UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

>UK criticised over sales of military equipment to Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/11/uk-criticised-over-sales-of-military-equipment-to-venezuela

>Eleven traveller family members convicted following slavery trials
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-40899839

>Seven in 10 Britons now support hard Brexit according to major survey
express.co.uk/news/politics/839888/Brexit-news-most-Britons-support-clean-break-EU-major-survey

>Government to consider laser pen licence after attack rise
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40907694

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imperium desu

>British street party
>Civilised dining, smiling faces, the whol community is happy

>American street party
>Antifa black-bloc, torch-lit marches, man killed in a car crash
Shameful display.

Lmao at bolt

>when you're having a dream and start to pee but you can't wake up

feels worse than when my teacher grabbed my willy

first for Kousaka Honoka, student council president of Otonokizaka High School. Say something nice about her

RECOMMENDED VIEWING FOR BRIT/POL/

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 1. The Dark Department
youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 2. Palace of Dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 3. The Secret Treasury
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 1 The Real Sir Humphrey
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 2 Behind the Black Door
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 3 The Network
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY

usa's btfo'd doping fucks

i don't have an toy of her, but I have an Eli

Patrician taste user

cute

>Now have to sign up to use watch iplayer

>We ask everyone what gender they identify as. You can choose female, male or enter another term of your choosing. And there’s also an option if you’d prefer not to say.

Which gender are you lads going to enter?

Male.

Blairite

i blame android 18 making me a fan of femdom and blondes. it's nice that japan is embracing the blondes

Dave would choose maki

Kei and yuri best scantily clad duo

Kek

kek

Amazed we won Gold desu. We had a white guy, was he the only white in the race? White masterrace confirmed

anyone wanna have a movie night?

>using iplayer

you got it set up fully on that site so no one can fuck with the vid?

Do you have Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl?

>punch a nazi!
>kill drumpf!
>goodnight alt-right!
>NOOOOOO DON'T RUN OVER US

France had two
Turkey had a whiteish roach

Dave is a cuck

>anyone wanna have a movie night?
Watch these instead

n-no.

>France
>White

Nah that's fair enough I just noticed that. The Turk can fuck off though.

I'm always amazed the nips and chinks do so well in the relay. And weight lifting for that matter.

>Sup Forums heroically finds and doxxs the wrong guy
this place lads.

Don't wanna watch japanese crime films with me, Rimmer? I have a few Takeshi Miike films and some Fukusaku films!

>Maniac Cop on Arrow

Nice.

tfw this is the present, current world that we are living in. Not the future, not something that may happen eventually, but this is actually what's happening now.

Literally not a single person is stopping you doing that.

If this happens, you have to join the Tories and vote Mogg for leader

>Gender neutral
>All three clearly leaning feminine

that kid is already fucked look at its face

>this isn't child abuse

No psychological trauma here folks.

It don't take long for the memery to kick off

I would but going to watch MOTD and go bed. You should watch the documentaries and learn something about Britain's political system and who really has the power

l-lads my dyke sister just told me she prefers they/them pronouns seriously what do?

Never mind, forgot you have to be a Tory MP to vote for the leader. Nevertheless, hope it happens.

Disown and do not communicate with her

Need to see a photo to decide mate. Post carpet munching sister...

>Britain wins
wtf im a civic now

Lost cause. The merchants have her.

i'd have more releases like the New Battles without honour and humanity series but they delayed it. so I haven't had a chance to pick up any more Arrow releases. I might get All Ladies Do It next

Don't use their words

Just imagine a young short haired slightly overweight dyke with problem glasses

Uni i bet?

That comment could genuinely be taken as an incitement to violence lad. You better hope that faggot flag is covering up a Yank one or (((they))) will be knocking at your door forthwith.

How is this not child abuse? That kid is gonna be so fucking messed up.

What about her feet?

I'll keep an eye on the evening chronicle and if any NEET gets arrested I'll let you lads know :^)

I didn't incite shit tbqh

You need to knock the fuck out of your sister then get one of the autists from here to come and shag some depression into her. Then she'll be too focused on self harming and questioning her self worth to fuck about with (((pronouns)))

Did you just assume my future mental health, bigot?

>fought to preserve slavery during the civil war

Why are they allowed to lie doe

yes you did lad, delete it now and we'll forget it.

(((BBC NEWS)))

Cheers lad

You did the equivalent of

>Now, I'm not saying I'm going to go out tomorrow and kill the infidel, but they do deserve to be killed. In fact our religion demands that they are killed. And nobody would blame any of you ;) for following scripture. I certainly would be proud of you for becoming a martyr.

BBC been actually surprisingly nutreal in it report of that pol larpfest, Never said "racist" and actually said the white nationalists thought the gov was trying to "erase there heritage and culture"

Has Designated Leftist made an appearance lately?

Pol as a whole is going to absolute shit. We have been invaded by Redditors and shills and it's fucking awful to see. I just hope we can keep our comfy brit/pol/ safe lads.

whats this??

I watched that show about historical confectioners today. It was quite interesting to see the old production methods.
Until they started banging on about how the industry was built on slavery, because of the cane fields. They even trotted out
>slavery was engrained in English history at the time
which is bollocks, given the Westminster Synods were denouncing slavery in the 12th fucking century, and a clear legal precedent was set as early as the Elizabethan era that English air is too pure for slaves to breath (i.e. slaves become freemen in England).
But no, everyone in England used slaves, we were all slave owners, reparations when?

Wider/pol/ is honestly just a fucking mess. I dip in and out to see if there's any happenings but I haven't posted outside of Brit/pol/ in a few weeks now because either the threads move so quickly nobody responds, any responses are fucking totally retarded or that 99% of threads are about trannies and Spencer.

brit/pol/ btfo

Nah someone larping earlier but it wasn't his tripcode. Been remarkably free of tripcunts last few nights. Comfy.

>gov was trying to "erase there heritage and culture"
Well that's objectively true. The BBC can still get to fuck though.

Hes kill m8

Slavs and Asians always dominate the weight lifting because of their hip genetics give them great power at a very deep squat position.

Celts and Scandinavians always dominate strongman because our hip genetics give more power at a more extended shallow squat position.

At the elite Olympic level so much is now determined by genetics, you pretty much have to be born a freak, AND blast steroids in order to compete.

>"erase there heritage and culture"
Did they suggest this was fantastical, or condescend to the idea at all?

Wider Sup Forums hasn't been good since the Zimmerman trial and the manhunt to corner the Dorner

i can't see mogg making it, he doesn't have the charisma or the support internaly. THe only option is a new party as discussed on radio 4 this morning during his two way chat where he opposed it and sort of smothered the rebel MP proposing it.

I'd bet more money than I have Mogg will never be PM in any scenario, maybe deputy or some weird russian attempt where he rules as advisor to the PM but never PM and never in a democracy.

Drunk queer friend told me he has "the biggest man crush" on me and I ever want a "quiet gay shag no questions asked" I should just give him a call. He's currently sleeping on my sofa, really had too much to be done this early.

Bit quare.

Stop making me paranoid lads pls

Well yeh, Farage is a CIVIC ultra-capitalist faggot. He did a fucking brilliant job for the UK regarding Brexit and I still prefer him to most politicians but he's weak on race and pretty weak on religion.

Griffin said all of this about 10 years ago.

t. 20th century nazi saluter

Nazis were shit tbqh, they built their economy on delayed warfare

Can you hear it, Honk?
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

Not really
It was said it why they opposed the general Lee statue being taked down

Lads what the fuck is this? Another rape gang? That's like 10 now. What have you done you make sure it doesn't happen again? You keep failing to protect your young women.

I'm ashamed of you.

Thanks lad - I know a few on here were worried as he hadn't been on in a while, but I haven't been on much in the last few weeks, so was hoping he is alright.

Because we're not American dindus?

Tbf, Nige had one job, and he got it done. Not many politicians can change the direction of a country without coming anywhere close to govt

(you)

What happened?

The deep vs shallow squat makes a lot of sense to me, I've got a high squat but can't get anywhere near as deep as some of the Chinks I used to train with at uni.

Yeh the olympics is quite a good redpilling propaganda tool desu. I have no issue with nogs BTFOing us in running, whites and Asians BTFO them in nearly everything else. Also there are some Europeans (Schipper (?)) coming through that are BTFOing them in running too.

I object to the term "White Nationalist"

>10
More like over 50

I'm going to stuff my fat face tonight to numb the pain of the alt right being destroyed.

Hope not, but I have seen that screen-grab before, which does look ominous.

shit
messed up the n

THANK YOU BRITISH MAN OF CIVILISATION & CULTURE'IN THIS THREAD.

>Ever being "Alt-Right"

m8

If you go around seig heiling you're a bit of a tard to be fair

ITs not funny ree

ARMED POLICE, DON'T MOVE

fucking skrillex i swear. ruining the good name of newcastle