Fuck It, Im with the Cause

At first I thought this protest was too klan-like for my taste but after seeing the tried-and-true responses from the left, I empathize with the cause. They call white people racists for years and they wonder why theres 20-somethings marching with torches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theyre never going to leave you alone

nothing you do will ever be antiracist enough

they want you dead

just accept your fate

this
(except the reddit spacing, fucking leaf)

The leaf has it. To their masters you are the seed of Amalek, they will never let up until you are dead. If American, rise up. Fight. You have the vermin that control this in your home. Be the enemy they already believe you are. It's the only way.

they learn, eventually
unless they're being intentionally faggoty

The left are experts at false equivalency. That's the shit that drives me insane.

Get ready to gas Jews with a flamethrower like at 1:05

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

I was once naive too and thought they just wanted people to stop saying nigger and gas the kikes, I was one of those "white allies" for a while. They made me into a cuck and at every meeting they specifically told me to be quiet whenever a PoC talks, and that my opinion was worthless. One nigress told me I had to say "I apologize for benefitting from slavery" or else I would be kicked out of the student union

It was a dark time in my life but I graduated university and I now unironically want to gas them, all of them, that whole rotten organization. I don't believe in equality anymore. I used to but I got proven wrong, nobody really believes in equality. So I rather it be my side than the other side that prevails.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

And the right are experts at being fucking retarded faggots.

there was no violence until the left showed up
funny how they don't want to talk about that.

You sound upset.

This! This is the message that needs to get out there.

Trump is quick to label islamic terrorist attacks when they match all the hall marks (i.e., if a bus plows into a crowd in europe or a bomb goes off in a public place in europe or middle east), however he does this because there's a pattern. This, if it turns out to be a white supremacist, would be the first of its kind. Indeed we've seen this a few times before and it ended up a lunatic lefty (the shooter of congressmen, the guy who murdered those muslims, the gay shooter in orlando). This could very well be another one of those (a confused guy, a guy legitimately afraid and panicked), or it could be white terrorism. It's too soon to tell because no pattern exists yet. If we start to see this to become a monthly event like the busses and bombs in europe and Trump never calls it out THEN he's a hypocrite, at this point there's certainly no double standard.

Bull fucking shit.
Take responsibility for your gay march of 100 angry, whining, circlejerking boys

Why is everyone calling it a "white nationalist" rally?

because they think "White Nationalist" is a bad word.

>100

Go divide on TD mrs blue

>Be the enemy they already believe you are.
Well put.

It isn't though. It was one of their own people who got mistaken for WNs and his car was attacked. He tried to speed away.

Hello Igor