Was destroying the alt right part of his plan?

Was destroying the alt right part of his plan?

>destroy
nigga the alt right is getting stronger each day

Sup Forums I'm KGB

I didn't like him.

But I must admit he created a happening that opened the eyes of many people. Well done Richard.

>opened the eyes of many people

To what? The alt right being a bunch of nazis? (Which is how the media will report this)

?

Of course, but he's hated by most anyway except kekistan retards who are increasingly becoming marginalised anyway

Oh no whatever will we do. The media, who already hates us and calls us nazis, is going to keep calling us nazis.

Pls send help.

It wasn't and I don't think Spencer's a government tool like David Duke is. The fact is he's essentially a useful idiot. He's a self-obsessed retard more than happy to play the role the media wants him to play because Richard Spencer first and foremost cares about Richard Spencer and getting famous. He'll destroy the right not because he's some keikaku master or a government plant but because he's too narcissistic to reall give a shit about whatever damage he might be doing.

>Antifaggots getting GOYED

Unironically yes

The guy is fucking controlled opposition, his literal job is to destroy the right-wing

...Tell me about BANE, WHY IS HE SUCH A BIG GUY?

>Says an actual retard nigger

you couldnt make up this timeline if you even tried. LMAO

You've already caved into the vocabulary of the left you're already a loser.

his name is Richard Bert Spencer

>anyone that goes on twitter or youtube and calls himself a leader of the "alt-right" is my leader
pathetic, think for yourself

IGNORE THE SHILL THREAD

WITH NO SURVIVORS

As a controlled opposition it was his (and trumps) plan all along.

ONLY SPIRITUAL RENEVAL CAN SAVE AMERICA!

What these shills and kike fuckboys who post this psyop bullshit don't seem to gradp is yes, the MSM will report this as some "nazi" blah blah blah and that will matter to what? 40 year olds or older who still watch that shit? No one under 40 watches MSM for news... that is why they push it into entertainment so hard and GUESS WHAT? Profits are down across the board. Look at Hollywood's nosedive. Look at ratings. The youth see through the mindfuck. So go ahead spending millions to "correct" redditors or spam the internet with your attempt at memes but you've fucking lost. Its over.

Richard Spencer isn't even a conservative. You stupid cucks need to stop following obvious honeypots.

This desu

Gbck2reddit

can you say controlled opposition?