Sup Forums finally gets their boston bombing moment

Other urls found in this thread:

is.bsasoftware.com/bsa.is/AssessingServices/ServiceAssessingDetails.aspx?dp=14-01-22-100-041&i=1&sna=35 mile road&snf=8000&snt=8500&appid=0&actSn=8200&actSna=35 MILE ROAD&unit=760
twitter.com/cereslight/status/896479640096735232
youtube.com/watch?v=-7Cu4zF1biM&feature=youtu.be
google.be/maps/place/Geluwe, 8940 Wervik/@50.7816914,3.3081901,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c332795634552f:0xc7e2fea0255ff966!8m2!3d50.8099859!4d3.0767048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok joel

we did it reddit!

His name is an anagram of neo hella veuw
Of course he's the one

Link or it's fake

idiot.

God I hate nupol how did we become reddit 2.0

I'm not gonna link it for fear of doxxing rules but he's the one guy with that name on facebook, look it up yourself

Holy shit it's real

Confirmed

We did it Sup Forums !

lmao, when I started spreading it was him you retards didn't even question that the first names didn't match.
Get fucked Nazi scum. /leftypol/ is superior, you have lost all credibility.

It's not him. Someone posted convo with his girlfriend saying they were in Michigan all day.

Also, why the fuck is it taking so long for police to give us the driver's name and how the hell hasn't the real guy been doxxed already? Where did that vin number come from?

No matter what he says the license plate was still registered under his father so the car has relation to him

Possibly stolen by CIA? Backup speed from the video shows confident driver possibly stunt driver

Shit screams PsyOp

When Reddit came to Sup Forums

>Dad's don't buy their sons cars

I think it's real, NOBODY in their right mind would admit to driving a 2009 Impala unless their life depended on it.

Occam's razor: the easy answer to that is that the car was in his father's name

wheres the vid?

>says FUCK DRUMPF once on fb
>WE GOT HIM REDDIT

It was obvious from the arrest pic that this emo twink couldn't have been the driver.

And see attached edited close up, the driver is a Chad Thundercrash, definitely not a young autistic twink.

topkek, this is true.

Pol retards win again

twitter /NewtTrump/status/896439040479768576

skip to 0:20

Now i feel like insisting that he was the one just for lulz, off to make some infographics i can feed to twitter sjw's

woah

Can someone just do a proper plate search?
GVF 1111 (Ohio plates)
Is it confirmed that car is registered to Jerome Paul Vangheluwe?

Thanks user

Presumably because there won't be any charges pressed

Previous owner of the car is Jerome.

h-he's fast

TELL IT TO THE JUDGE, JOEL

>anti trump cuck with an identical charger registered to his dad

>IT WASNT ME GUYS

Then why is it still his name and not the current owner ?

License is OH but it's registered to Jerome with permanent address in MI. There's still a connection to him regardless if he says he lives in MI

This

>stolen by CIA

lel why would the fucking CIA do that. It makes no fucking sense.

how the fuck is he facebooking in custody if that's true

Lets ruin this pricks life anyways for being an anti trump little shit.

Coulter's Law

the address matches the name on the bruce township property records
is.bsasoftware.com/bsa.is/AssessingServices/ServiceAssessingDetails.aspx?dp=14-01-22-100-041&i=1&sna=35 mile road&snf=8000&snt=8500&appid=0&actSn=8200&actSna=35 MILE ROAD&unit=760
been there since 2009 or 2011 cant tell which

Ha Holy shit what a bunch of austists

looks like an operator

Will be interesting when the mug shots are published if they match this guy.

People are guessing it's the gf posing as him

who the fuck knows what's real anymore

>mfw this whole weekend

>Could
>might be
State agencies are slow and inefficient
private car sales are given up to six months before registering sale in some states
Ad based license plate ID sites are sketchy.

During sandy hook we blamed Adam lanzas brother newfag

the car was controlled remotely

gf has his phone signed in to his facebook.

Yes but unlike Reddit we don't give a shit if we fuck up some random faggot

home address in mexico

have car registered in ohio, michigan, or anywhere else

why we need federal ID

We just keep winning today, huh Sup Forums

I knew you shitheads were wrong when pushing this retarded narrative.
Just accept it was a deranged 14/88 fucker who got the alt right in such a deep shit that it has lost all credibility forever in the mainstream. And let's move on.
And by move on I mean, let's continue to shitpost in here, and all forget about any possible victory or anything "peaceful" in a democratic way and let's all wait until nature takes care of things. If we pray a lot.

>Chad Thundercrash
Lmao

for fucks sake fucking plebitors
get the fuck out faget :)))))))

Proof?

Doesn't invalidate the police saying the guy panicked because antifa were smashing his car.

that is manipulation you retard
that fface has a higher definition than his neck and windglass, and less contrast than the exterior
how is that fucking possible?

there is none.
always a fucking leaf

My theory:

1. He sold his car sometime in the last few years if it was given to him at 16 or his dad sold it if he's not involved either.
2. The person who bought it didn't change the license/registration on it so it's still registered to who is dad.

Fucking nu/pol/ I swear to christ

Really? You seriously can't pinpoint the moment we became reddit?

I told you all. This is the driver; he has a reddish brown mustache and beard, light skin, heavy-set facial features. So does the guy who was arrested.

CAR WAS SOLD THREE TIMES.
STARTED IN MI. ENDED IN OH

This was him, fuck you guys for spreading disinformation:

twitter.com/cereslight/status/896479640096735232

youtube.com/watch?v=-7Cu4zF1biM&feature=youtu.be

its literally illegal for him to have NOT changed the license plate lol

you cant just take someone elses plate and use it.

>Chad Thundercrash
one day ill earn that title

>doxxing rules

fuck rules, and fuck nu-Sup Forums
link for fuck off

So where was this video taken? There is no context for this at all.

Seems pretty wasteful, requiring new plates every time a car changes ownership.

quick rundown? i am not on Sup Forums for 32 hours and shit goes down..

Detail was washed out by a reflection on the windshield

The internet is laughing at how bad /pol got trolled.

>quick rundown?
That's pretty much what happened, yes

>that shitty movie

You're probably a hipster so anything you say should be ignored

i bet it wasn't even you anyway

>waste
Profitable*

>implying the CIA haas never wanted to cause mass hysteria among the American people to advance their goals

altright protest happened, some guy ran over a bunch of antifa counter protesters. Media jumped on the NAZI bandwagon pretty quick, but local cops say the driver panicked because of antifa being antifa.

Are you seriously too retarded that you need to be spoonfed a link to somebody's facebook whose name you know?

You are intensely stupid

OR, in a more likely scenario:

His antifa girlfriend has access to his twitter account and is now claiming 'i didn;t do it idiots'

Not saying this is what is happening just pointing out a possibility.

not a movie you nazi moron

lefty pol doesn't exist you commie scum. Kys. Hopefully this kids life gets ruined anyways for being a leftwing faggot.

Blame the election.

but hes still alive and wasnt lynched

no that would make sense

it was a jew conspiracy i tell ya!

He's also compromised online, probably never changed his password. I could totally see one of us doing this for the lulz

you cant get fucking insurance without proper registration

BULLSHIT

Get used to it faggots, radical white terrorists are the new target.

Heh

It really doesn't matter. People remember the initial report but forget about retractions.

>lefty/pol/ doesn't exist
holy fuck you're a newfag

He already took a picture with his girlfriend

>omg it was a based black guys!
>nevermind it was an antifa!
>ok it was but still...

kek kek kek

magapedes and kekistanis B T F O

Show me, bean

Well that's kinda' hard to ignore.

They got a dead body, they have all they ever wished for. "Neo-nazis" killing ? Killing in a similar way the radical islamists did ? nazi = isis ! Oh yeah, extremism kills, extremists are bad, fascists, white supremacists !
It doesn't matter what the hell happens from now on, they have all the pictures of roman salutes, swastika flags and a body. They've won the war of information. And this Charlottesville even signs the death of the alt right in the eyes of the mainstream and normies.
Antifa are posing as the victims even though they created this mess along with the state gov.. It's the end of the little alt right movement.
If they don't get banned, a law will pass that forbids any "altright" gathering in a near future, and what's worse is that Richard will no longer be able to go to universities to incite and provoke debate and white consciousness

Absolutely pathetic from start to finish.

Pretty sure that's Arnold from an old move.

It's a Belgian surname. It literally means "from Geluwe"; It's a small town near Kortrijk. (Battle of the Spurs, 1302)

google.be/maps/place/Geluwe, 8940 Wervik/@50.7816914,3.3081901,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c332795634552f:0xc7e2fea0255ff966!8m2!3d50.8099859!4d3.0767048