Was today a victory or a loss?

Was today a victory or a loss?

I would say victory. People will look into the platform of the alt-right and many people will become redpilled.

Also, Antifa and niggers got fucking rek't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdkT0gTs99E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neither sides won

There is no "sides". Right and left are both enemies of God. They are both on the same side.
youtube.com/watch?v=HdkT0gTs99E

Pretty much a victory but not necessarily a pretty one.

One dead commie says otherwise.

The side with the dead guy always wins. Get ready for the alt right to be labeled as a terrorist organization

worked out alright

>BUT MUH BAD OPTICS
well, yeah, but that's always been the case. they've always been calling you murderous nazis and always will. stop pretending your actions have any bearing on how much they hate you. they've already decided that.

Obviously a loss. I don't know how much mental gymnastics one has to do in order to even say it was a tie, let alone a fucking victory

>gets asses kicked by police and antifa
>rally gets broken up before anyone is even allowed to speak
>Alt-right leaders like Spencer abandon their comrades for nice hotels and declare every man for himself
>people just aimlessly wander around town/to other parks until they just give up

This was total fucking defeat. Not even a shred of victory can be taken from this. When will Alt-Right faggots learn that Hitler called out big tentism, appealing to the masses, and the fucking faggotry of the alt-right

Lost one commie which will label the alt right as terrorists. We will become the BLM.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, is far too quick to interpret matters. This is simply the inauguration of chaos, lads. There were no winners and no losers today, because this is just the beginning.

Jews won for sure.

It was a victory as far as optics go. It will embolden the right wing and give power to their cause for being shut down by police

The tribalistic attitude that drives both sides (and most of humans in general) slowly makes me crazy. I feel like this much of a personal freedom was a mistake.

Killing innocent people isn't a victory in any way, no matter their political views

>their comrades

>chaos
Victory.

Depends on the circumstances surrounding the car that plowed through the crowd
if the driver was:
>Leftist with bad eyesight
>Normal person who had leftists throwing shit at his car and threatening him.
It would be victory
>a conservative deliberately trying to kill leftists
Loss

larping with symbols and phrases from a past failed regime from another country....
Get out of the identity politics trap now or be doomed to be slaves to old ideologies forever.

jew know how did.

this, only underage posters would disagree

Are you honestly sure about the last part? I'm not any more

The media will spin it no matter what

Ah, finally! Someone with a brain!

Nazi supporters are just as bad as antifa fags

I didn't see any Nazi imagery

This.

There will be blood and fire

this, both sides came out looking like idiots.

Again Titus and Publius and their henchmen clashing in the streets.

this could be the beginning of the west fall. Look at how quick both sides were to lay blame and justify violence.

The death appears to be an accident caused by fueling two groups of angry mobs. To be fair the angry mob in this case was the anti fascist.

we'll have to see what the motivations of the driver were but i do think it was a mistake. a hit and run is understandable considering he was in the middle of an angry mob.

>both sides r dum

Nah. This will definitely grow the alt-right. I guarantee it.

>get out of identity politics
Why? THEY started this, they created identity politics and started shoving it down everyone's throats. Now that Whites are beginning to organize for their interests it's a problem?
We're done talking.

>There is no "sides"
God hates centrist scum. When you burn, I'll chuckle my sides past the asteroid belt.

>Someone with a brain
very difficult to find on Sup Forums

The optics just look bad...

The night rally was good I guess but today..., yeah, looks fucking bad.

this.

Ok Moishe. Nothing to study. Youre fucking effeminate weirdos with a shitty ass corrupt liar jew presideng. Go eat some woman box

Nobody won today. Saying that anyone won will only get people even more pissed off.

Exactly, it has only just begun. Sup Forums asked for chaos, and now that there is chaos anons are trying to find the order. Just make up your minds already lads.

Can I get a quick rundown on what happened?

Of the left hits back in some way, it's a win.
It's all about getting the back and forth going and keeping it sustained.
The incidents need to stack up on each other without pauses.
That's how you get the fire to rise.

>Was today
nigger it's only 6:20 in virginia

>US more united than ever against the alt-right
>conservatives now denouncing them and outright apologizing on behalf of the alt-right
>SJWs feel more justified than ever

>was today a victory or a loss

if the point of all this was to unite the country, then congratulations i guess? regardless of what actually went down in charlottesville, this is nothing but very very bad publicity for the alt-right, and conservatives in general really who are seen as having enabled them.

>inb4 Too late.

Antifa got run over while protesting.
Not sure of the motivation (if any) for the driver

Also:

>I would say victory. People will look into the platform of the alt-right and many people will become redpilled.

only retards actually believe in the "there's no such thing as bad publicity" argument

It was a pretty funny day for Sup Forums honestly, tons of fresh new memes and humorous threads

Good, the faster the right wing gives up on the delusion of seizing power democratically the better. Full tyrannical repression will do that RIGHT quick.

>this is nothing but very very bad publicity for the alt-right
two things:
1: the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an easily-dismissed group
2: the media are going to attack their alt-right strawman but the media has no credibility anyway. it's sad to watch

Breivik was a huge victory for Norway. But it was more carefully planned as opposed to just shooting in the dark.

I'm optimistic but we'll see.

>if the point of all this was to unite the country, then congratulations i guess? regardless of what actually went down in charlottesville, this is nothing but very very bad publicity for the alt-right, and conservatives in general really who are seen as having enabled them.

Are you having a fucking laugh? Everyone has seen what the left is like, now when someone on the right hits back, it's gonna be a 'Good'.

You were wrong about Hilery, you're wrong now. You're fucking stupid you cunt.

>If you kill your enemies, they win

this is literally no different than when muslims run people over

Molyneux and Goldy on the side of the Alt-Right.

Public opinion can still be turned around.

There was a white supremacist protest today in Virginia today and tons of people showed up, eventually it lead to a car plowing through Antifa which resulted in a death.

nothing of value was lost

Happenings are always a win. Chaos is always a win.

a muslim would have steered into the crowd not the cars.

Exactly this.
Too early to call, there was no victory nor losses.

But it clearly shows the establishment, non-whites, jews, leftists.
They're fucking pissing their pants, because they know this is a begging, it's already inevitable, they had the chance to prevent it before, but now?
Not a fucking chance.

Nothing scares them more than a bunch of angry whites starting to organize against them, and they realized this just happened.

Don't celebrate victory just yet, but if we continue this trend, we'll certainly will win.

Honestly i have no fucking clue, so much shit happened so fast, we'll have to wait and see where we go from here

it's amazing what the news is doing with this. clear loss, i'd say. every single time antifa is mentioned, they are being called peaceful protesters and i mean every single time

KEK WILLS IT

>Everyone has seen what the left is like, now when someone on the right hits back, it's gonna be a 'Good'.

you're wrong, the average person sees someone with nazi stuff on and thinks "bad guy", regardless of any context.

>You were wrong about Hilery, you're wrong now.

it was an empty victory since he can't get anything done now with so much of congress against him.

We have to see how Trump reacts.

So far he's done great, pointing out that there was violence on both sides. The left wants him to EXCLUSIVELY call out "white supremacy", but they can't straight up deny that there was violence from the left so they're just hurling insults at him "WHAT A VILE POS"

Imagine the BUTTHURT if Trump enacts anti extremist legislation that neuters antifa

>yes terrible extremism at these events, folks, terrible. and they wear masks can you believe it? they cover their faces so our officers can't identify them. terrible. has to stop.

>not choosing a side
God does not appreciate gutless losers either. Centrists are literally the most worthless retards ever. If you want to prostrate yourselves and get killed, do it because you have taken a side, not because you are a centrist.

I'd say both. Commies and lefties got rekt hard today, but now the media is going to have a fucking field day with this, not to mention Antifa may try shit using this as an excuse.

marching at night with torches reenacted a nazi event and there were swastika flags among the right wing marchers.

Loss on all sides. Both ideologies have been denounced by public opinion.

Will be long forgotten by the time voting happens.