Is this the end of the movement? Have we lost? Is it due to the faggot nazi (actual self-identified nazis) larpers...

Is this the end of the movement? Have we lost? Is it due to the faggot nazi (actual self-identified nazis) larpers, or something else? Things would have been so different if it was entirely purple-sector right wingers. Instead you authoritarian fucks ruined it. nice job.

It's just the beginning.

It has just begun

>if you kill your enemies they win

Where have I heard this before?

See you at the next rally.

Nobody will give a shit about this in a week. The movement is not going anywhere. For years white nationalist movements have been 15 feds dressed in kkk outfits being protected by police from nigger protesters. Now there are over a thousand showing up. A year from now it will be 10,000.

There's no brakes on this race to the bottom, the left and right are pulling out all the stops in this competition of who is the most virulent cancer to society. Hoping the military gathers both groups up and drops a healthy dose of mustard gas.

how many more times are you going to post this?
lmao you fagots are pathetic, this shit is just starting

Why are Christians such pussies when it comes to this shit?

This is the end of nothing. You were a fucking blind fool if you didn't see this coming years ago.

These conflicts have been constantly escalating. It was INEVITABLE that someone would eventually die. It changes absolutely nothing about the trajectory of the movement. Most people will see this as nothing but another clash between the left and right. They aren't going to change their opinion, they're simply going to think "Damn there is a lot of division in the country" and move on with their lives. This will be forgotten about in a matter of days.

You fucking faggots who instantly turn on your own when shit goes down are absolutely pathetic. Grow a set of balls you little pussy.

This shit has done nothing but escalate so far. From brawls with minor injuries to clashes with actual deaths. I don't think this is the end of it.

These.

Fascists are finally picking up speed in America. If they win America will literally become the most successful (read: most brutal) Fascist regime that has ever existed.

If things start going south I'm unironically considering moving to some other less class cucked country.

I'm not turning on anybody. Its just increasingly hard to defend the right wing when these nazi larpers fuck up our movement and give (((them))) more reason to publish articles to the masses that paint us all as genocidal dickheads. Whites are supposed to be above this savagery.

conservatives are cucks fuck you

Hardly a movement. It sprung up around us. Whatever I am, I still am.

Nah. It can be turned around.

Faggot

What an argument.

It will be even larger then 10,000, probably around 25,000. Leftists still hold everything and today shows that nationalism is the real counter culture.

Not even close. It's only just begun. Check em.

nope

>oh no the corrupt jewish monopolized fake news empire is going to write bad things about conservatives, like they have been doing all along :^(

die kike die

>camo anime

we've reached peak Sup Forums

This thread spamming. This has got to be some kind of fucking CIA larp spam thing. That or we're being raided by leddit. I know some small fraction of Sup Forums actually thinks like this, but this reeks of fucking subterfuge.

>the real counter culture

i'm always puzzled by how you autists always try and insist that your movement is "cool" despite all the evidence to the contrary. half those tiki torch faggots had their polos tucked into their briefs.

I don't give a shit about the media themselves.
Its the fact that other people eat that shit up, so we should be a bit more careful about how we present ourselves.

See this is what I'm fucking saying.
The image file name is a JewsDidThis meme but the post content is anti nazi equating Sup Forums with
>genocidal dickheads.
This don't make no fucking sense.

>lost
Whatever helps you sleep at night. The day of the rope draws closer

>w-w-what you mean we have to use violence against our enemies!!??
What did you fucking spastics expect? That we could just walk up to the commies, ask them politely to fuck off and they would?
We're at the stage now where we can start getting violent and so we must start getting violent, Hitler didn't attain chancellorship by sending letters to his mates with silly pictures on them all day.

your daughters will now be BLACKED.
your sons will be trannies.
and you won't be able to stand up for yourselves anymore.
THIS is what your retarded LARPING got you.
Sup Forums caused the end of the white race.

all of these are good things

It's because you think the term faggot is the worst thing ever when nobody isn't one and is weak or woman-like. Effeminacy is for you! Society is set up to make the right wing think it's better than anybody. They're always the ones fucking around. If you're a man who relies on women for fuck all you're already too far gone

This. We were getting so close to hiding our power level to spread our ideology throughout the masses. These few retards ruined it and tainted our entire ideology to any outsiders.

Grow a pair of balls, OP.

Do you think your ancestors locked themselves on a room and started with this whole blackpill bullshit? Nah, they sold their lands, bought a sword and went to defend God, Nation and family against the sandmonkeys so you can get your fat ass on a chair lurking this website wearing a "Deus Vult" flag, even tho you are just crying here. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, user