Fuck Your Nazi Meme

Shut the fuck up nigger.
We're going to kill you.
You're going to lie down and die.
You're nothing to us.

Did the big bad Kekifaggots scare you user?

Sargon BTFO

>Implying this is reddit

Does anyone know who these faggots are coming here and shitposting like this? Saw two other threads earlier both naming us as white nationalists and proceeding to shit out some tl;dr crap. Is it waves of fags from reddit or something? Does Stormfront have this kind of bullshit? I'm about to convert.

Slide threads.

>those attempted burn marks
they couldn't even burn it

Oi, I tell you something up, GTFO on this country.
You antifa and lefist or you will be dead!!!

lel, flag is even upside down

oh shit you're right

LOL! They couldn't burn it!

Leftypol, kike shill d&c, reddit, etc.

sage and move on

>spending your money, time and effort to get a frog flag and then trying to burn it
get a gf senpai

T H E
I G N I S
F A T U U S
S H A L L
R I S E
T O
E N G U L F
T H E
N A T I O N
O F
N E S C I E N C E...

>when Sup Forums turned plebbit into nazis in the eyes of the normies

that was our greatest victory

>Vandalizing a kekistani flag

Imnotevenmad.jpg

I'm all for goin against the false idol

A lot of them are literally paid shills. They are paid to dissolve information that pops up here and to deter real people from understanding what's really going on. The majority of these shills are college students paid by companies funded by the democratic party who is funded by world bankers. That's why a lot of them sound stupid and liberal; they're dumb college kids who've yet to understand reality.

Imagine being this mad a meme

>cuckistanis
Wew lad, you're hurting your own people

your daughters will now be BLACKED.
your sons will be trannies.
and you won't be able to stand up for yourselves anymore.
THIS is what your retarded LARPING got you.
Sup Forums caused the end of the white race.

It's so blatant and retarded, you have to ask Who? Why? etc.. Then when you explain it like that, it makes perfect sense.

Not everyone on this board is as retarded as you.

But im a based black Trump supporter

Nice repost. Are you just bouncing around threads, pasting this? Pathetic.

Stormfront is %100, better. We don't allow any commie or nigger to post here, come join us.

highly productive white man here . we will stop bolchewism .

And don't be intimidated by them. They're sellouts helping the wrong side. According to a thread that was made by a whistle blowing ex-correct the record shill, they only get paid like 75 bucks a week. Too bad that thread was deleted after it archived...

>kekistani flag

Congratulations on managing to defeat a lvl 1 grunt. Here's your +10 experience points.

Dude, good idea. Nice pass btw, never knew a larger filesize was a plus. So does that make you a shill or troll?

fpbp

Lol they put it upside down..
But we specifically designed it to say Kek upside down as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leftypol is third position.