"Our message to the white supremacists and nazis is YOU ARE NOT TRUE PATRIOTS"

"Our message to the white supremacists and nazis is YOU ARE NOT TRUE PATRIOTS"
"Use your time and energy to HELP PEOPLE"

Sup Forums ... BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Says a Congressman who makes more than I will ever do, doing a job with little to no effort that pays on Government money funded by people who actually maintain and work this country.

I wonder who is behind that speech.

Who the fuck is the black guy? His bull?

Hitler once expounded upon the difference between a patriot and a nationalist. Patriots have blind faith in the status quo and the current government of a given country, a blind faith in authority even if the authority is unjust or harmful, nationalists see the flaws in their country and do whatever they can to eliminate them, even if the flaws are within the structure of the state or embedded into the fabric of society itself.

We don't want to be patriots, we are nationalists.

>YEA WHITEY YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ENOUGH
>GIVE UP MORE SHIT
lol americans are getting cucked

He lost me at "nation of immigrants".

Oh, like he's "helping people" by tearing down 100 year old statues?

FPBP this.

recall when

It's true though. We (whites) immigrated to the so-called "New World" to escape religious persecution and were taking in by the Natives (who we later killed)

We need to be better. This land is stolen but we can make it right

The jew is subversive it seeks to divide through identity politics so you dont pay attention to them behind the scenes orchestrating you like puppets. They will race bait blacks against whites and make you think the nigger or muslim is your enemy. Any thread or poster claiming race black v white is the issue is a rabbi in disguise weather they even know it or not.

The only way to defeat the Jew is to stand united as one people against them, thats why they control the worlds wealth, media, because they keep the lower people infighting and squabbling over petty differences. Let all races know the danger of the Jew so together we can defeat the greatest enemy mankind has ever known.

Unite to defeat them, or continue to lose, the march to victory will take all people against their vile schemes and subversive nature.

It's either immigrants or invaders, whatevers suits you the most

>Use your time and energy to HELP PEOPLE
WE ARE.

kys

What is that the logo for the Crisis Actor's Guild?

every leaders hhave a single black guy and 4 black women. idk why but they have them.

That's some commie talk bucko

>"Use your time and energy to HELP PEOPLE"

Why do you think this was put on retard?

> to escape religious persecution
Literally the other way around. Europe wasn't persecuting enough for you guys.

Since when are whites not people?

I try to help people but they won't let me because I'm a nazi

To show how progressive they are.

All of this is a big shit test. Will you pass or will you cuck out?

>Use your time and energy to HELP PEOPLE"

>they aren't even aware that you're saving them and their civilization

Such is the life of a string puller

Actually, ONLY the white supremacists are TRUE PATRIOTS. People who seek to destroy our nation by aiding and abetting the shitskin invasion are traitors, and must be killed by the TRUE PATRIOTS.

isn't this the dude blaming an attempted assassination of a dozen GOP congressman on guns and the right?

Media buried Scalise's plight. Has the MSM even tried to interview Scalise? Where is he?

He's the forgotten victim of left wing radicals.

That flag tho xDDDDD

Who said these words? The cuckletown guvnah? What does trump think of the events?

the black guy has a shirt that says
>menace 2 supremacy

and they talk about fucking tolerance. fuck them and fuck their pet nigger.

>Asukafag

At least that congress man isn't a femdom cuck piece of shit

>Hurr durr be like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson

...ok

>Founding fathers believed European blood to be extremely important in maintaining American society
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

Thomas Jefferson’s views were typical of his generation. Despite what he wrote in the Declaration, he did not think Blacks were equal to Whites, noting that “in general, their existence appears to participate more of sensation than reflection.”[4] He hoped slavery would be abolished some day, but “when freed, he [the Negro] is to be removed beyond the reach of mixture.”

Jefferson opposed miscegenation for a number of reasons, but one was his preference for the physical traits of Whites. He wrote of their “flowing hair” and their “more elegant symmetry of form,” ...

Like George Washington, Jefferson was a slave owner. In fact, nine of the first 11 Presidents owned slaves, the only exceptions being the two Adamses. Despite Jefferson’s hope for eventual abolition, he made no provision to free his slaves after his death.

James Madison agreed with Jefferson that the only solution to the race problem was to free the slaves and expel them:...

>are you white?
>do you believe you have a right to exist?
>do you think you should not be replaced?
>you not patriot!
>you are against America!!!!!
this guy cannot get into an "accident" fast enough

>Hispanic
>Race

Sir I am a libertarian now am I being detained??

(((Patriots)))

according to him

>We
>were
>were
>we
>We
>we

I had nothing to do with that shit, you fucking cuck maple nigger. Stop saying "we" when all involved have been dead for decades/centuries.

He should have scolded the people that were beating on the guys car.

>what are mestizos

That may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that hispanics are subhumans.

the tides are turning brother

This land wasn't a unified indian nation, there were warring native tribes that fought for land and hunting grounds. Whites created this country.

>YOU ARE NOT TRUE PATRIOTS.
that's not what big boss says. Fuck off lefty pol

>"I also want to thank those courageous UVA college students, yesterday, who--last evening--surrounded the statue of Thomas Jefferson to protect that statue."

Protect the statue? Aren't these the same people spraying grafitti on it calling TJ a white supremacist?

>We (whites) immigrated to the so-called "New World" to escape religious persecution
>Muh Plymouth rock Pilgrims meme

You know the pilgrims were like the seventh colony? They emphasize them as post-Civil War psyop designed to blot out Southern American history. Pic related.

BTFO

They're probably grooming him to run as the next dnc pres candidate

Well he can piss off. Totally glossing over the fact that the bused in Antifa, and BLM initiated the fights. Ignores the fact that the whites were protesting the taking down of a Robert E. Lee statue, and had a permit. The first group had no permit.
Also the fact that the Police sat down the block, and allowed it to ramp up, knowing it would.

It doesn't matter. No matter how violent leftists get, it's always blamed on the right. Every fucking time

I can't take it anymore, we aren't we just dropping all pretense now? Either way we're evil violent nazis

t. Half literate frog mongoloid

Except scumbag politicians that don't work still exist in communist society

leftiests are the real racysists

>can make it right
Nope. You'll never make it right. You'll owe them reparations forever. Your children will owe them everything, and your children's children will still owe them, and your children's children's children will forever be in chains. You're a fucking moron. They don't give a shit about you if you're white. They are using your susceptibility and empathy to enslave you.

Token black guy, for (((equality)))
Probably didn't know he'd be on tv, was asked because he's nigger
White tshirt lol

Yeah
I think he should give up his money to the people he helps at homeless shelters
We all know he wouldn't be at homeless shelters if he weren't out there for PR
Traitors get it first

Did he verify that it was a White Nazi attack, yes or no. I can not be that hard

"helping people" is why this country is going to shit to begin with. What cliche rhetoric, absolutely meaningless.

Can you expect anything else from basic bitch politician?

He might as well be, that is how they will spin it.

shitskins and traitors are not people

This guy should have his head on a pike.

>the people will realize how fearsome the right wing in this country is once we make some new frog memes!

Is this the same guy that said that 90 million Americans are killed by firearms every day when Scalise got shot?

>use your time and effort to help people
We are. Our people.

It's a shalom sandnigger
shouldn't even be in the country

He is a democrat, what do you expect him to say?

And a baby boomer too.

>We don't want to be patriots, we are nationalists.
This.