TFW THE FLAGS JUST CAME OUT OF THE PACKAGING

its A SETUP

Looks that way.

>he doesnt have 20-30 spare flags in plastic bags for distribution when he plans hate marches

Its like you have never marched on Rome

So many other posts here right now are shills, my fucking head hurts, I just wanna know who drove the fuggin car.

probably one of (((them)))

Whole thing was cointelpro
-judge grants Spencer to speak
-immediately shut down
-people show up dressed as literal Nazis
-counter protest is rundown by some random guy

that woman actually did have some sort of rune/nordic tattoo on her arm.. But I guess the FBI pays off some of the 'real deal' to make it seem realistic?

The Juggalos is what gave it away for me

>pol praising hitler every single day
>someone shows up with a nazi flag
>OH NOES, IT WASNT US, WE ARE NOT NAZIS, WE DINDU NUFFIN
Fuck off, you are just like antifa niggers that said they would never commit violent crimes.

alt-right is the same as antifa now

Fuck both of them

This.

Your real street-activism virginity is showing you little cuck.

Go outside, do some real work.

Hail victory.

>Implying most (((white supremacist))) group leaders aren't members of the F.B.I
Are you new?

Hehehe yeah us polsters we just love Hitler :P

why would we praise hitler? he never even gassed jews

What is a setup? That the far right does not include nazis? If there was a unite the left rally there would be many antifa and communists which can be equally despicable to us. Nazis are just part of it all.

Hey rabbi, watcha doin' ?

jesus christ that woman looks like a zombie

What's up with these deleted posts trying to explain shit? Are mods being retarded faggots again?

Seen that also. Went to go check the picture then it was deleted. Refreshed and the whole post was gone

Who even manufactures these flags anymore?

Get 4chanX.

It's the same guy in all the pictures. It's even the same guy doing the Nazi salute last night. Literally the same guy , only one with a Nazi flag.

taken three days ago

League of the South has some explaining to do

as does the Traditionalist Workers Party

Ugly bitch looks like she lives in some trailer park. Her children are either trailer trash junkies or in jail for acting like the niggers that they claim to hate.

Reminder the constant liev shrieber threads could be a preamble to a false flag

>what nazi? I'm not a nazi
>nazi flag

I wouldn't be surprised if the LOS itself is a fake organization run by feds/soros. They seem to pretty much discredit themselves everytime they open their mouths. Also look into who funds it.

Just look at that disgusting boomer. She's fat and has tattoos. We don't want those people in our movement.

My flag has been flying for a couple months and still has creases, you fuckin alt lite faggots need to die

go suck a based black cock faggot

why would you march on rome faggot jew?

lol this

so many newfaggot neets on here god help them all

Who drove the car? Why didnt Churmpf stop this? It wasnt no skinny antifa guy

duh