This photo is seminal. History will record this car-killing as the fracture of the alt-right

This photo is seminal. History will record this car-killing as the fracture of the alt-right.

I mean, it was going to fracture anyway - the pepes wanted both traditional sexual ethics and masturbation to anime. They wanted a muscular patriarchal society, but they were all fat-ass nerds. They voted for Trump - literally the embodiment of 20th century degeneracy - to fight the degenerates. These contradictions were always going to heighten.

But this - this! - was the moment it happened. I'll remember this day forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J3Hs7sY1Nww
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502577129248.png
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People will forget about it in a week like they do every other occurance in this damnable age.

Boy are you going to be bummed when it turns out to be an Antifa.
Leftists been oversensitive and semi-psychotic since the election, most likely candidate.

Just look at those quads, dude

kys commie

^ How does it feel OP?

They'll forget about it in a week when the next insane retard shoots up the baseball game of some GOP members.

I don't think so. Some photos last a long, long time.

GUYS THEY JUST RELEASED A PICTURE OF THE SUSPECT FLEEING THE SCENE ON FOOT

Communists aren't people and I hope they suffered.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger

>Ohio Citizen
>Making rational decisions

This is not shocking

I dunno, guy. The Trucks of Peace and Acid of Tolerance hasn't hurt muslimes.

Why is this moment special? Terror attacks are just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Ahahahaha. He doesn't get it.

There's only so long you can shoot off about the president and his supporters being terrorists before people zone out.

I 100% guarantee you nearly every person that votes cares more about their vacation plans this month than some stupid shit in VA and the kvetching of Jews in the media.

Of course it has dumbass. Europe has (sadly) become much less pro-refugee.

You're using a FAKE image. Fox News already CONFIRMED the car had no plates. They wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

That argument tends to work less when every frontpage is about a registered republican killing someone at a violent white nationalist rally.

Fuck that picture is like the sequel to this one

That;s nothing. Counless islamic attacks barely affect support for islam.
And this won't affect support for the right. Just like McVeigh, Breivik and Roof didn't.

Isn't it weird that the attempt on the lives of the people of the Freedom Caucus and the Pulse massacre were both committed by card carrying Dems? Kinda funny how that washed off.

Why does the media keep saying it had no license plates?

Oh i forgot about the snapchat filter which adds plates to cars in real time.
Kys you fucking retard

not really
the rate at which pop culture trash pushes out all other information from people's brains has only accelerated

Sure, political tendencies don't end overnight. But the broad far-right has been unusually united. Oathkeepers, militias and alt-light people turning a blind eye to the harder rhetoric of nazis. That ended tonight with a solid, evocative image that will be pushed hard - you can see it with people like Farage already.

The US far left has nowhere near the power of the far right, so far right actors get critiqued more for doing crazy stuff because they are more influential. Not rocket science.

Because news media make mistakes. Maybe it was fake plates or something, but a mistake doesn't imply falseness. Don't you guys learn after calling "MSM HIDING ABSURD UNHIDEABLE FACT" a dozen times?

shhh

Spam

>History will record this car-killing as the fracture of the alt-right.

That's where you're wrong. History will not remember the alt-right. At all. The movement was like a fart in the wind: Insignificant, inconsequential, and while it may have bothered a few people at the time, ultimately it will leave zero impact on the history of the world.

You've all been wasting your time.

people don't even know who this is
teach me how to be completely wrong about the world

I don't care what you wrote, and nor do I support the alt right, but civilisation IS patriarchy. Without patriarchy it's nothing.

Women will never be men, and vice versa.

>commie flag

Yeah I'm sure no one is ever going to study Trump's campaign and presidency in the future.

>Sure, political tendencies don't end overnight.

They also aren't affected by random events like this flattening. Unless demographic, economic and social trends behind political shift change then you'll see further move to the right. Softer rhetoric for a few motnhs is the best you can hope for.

What does people not knowing who JJ is have to do with the fact that calling conspiracy on developing news stories is idiotic and wrong 99% of the time?

lrn2transhumanism

good job newfag

This was only the trigger. Trends govern, for sure - Sup Forums's been in for a schism for a while now, too many contradictions - but it's fun to find what will be the symbol.

When facebook normies start to savour blood it's ogre. Righties don't want to kill just yet, they're far from that.

I've seen how it goes in Ukraine

This event will just become another dank meme

If Breivik didn't slow the growth of the Alt Right, this certainly won't.

GAS
GAS
GAS

>uses the brakes

something's off here

That was simply a car of peace, not all white people, not all nationalists, not all Trump supporters, not all supremacists etc. etc.

Also, nothing is going to change lel, hope more antifags get shitcanned

This pretty much. People have the memory of goldfish with all the superfluous information everywhere.

NEW PICTURE AND VIDEO OF PERPETRATOR.

youtu.be/J3Hs7sY1Nww

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502577129248.png From this angle it appears the driver may be innocent: youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68 Not traveling down the street fast, someone throws something at the back of their bumper at :16 seconds Causing the driver to then maybe lose focus and slam into cars in front.

>This was only the trigger.

But not in a way you're trying to imply. It'll affect lefties much stronger, making them more radical and in effect pushing the right closer further. Incindent will be forgotten but emotions will remain. I currently don't see a way to de-escalate political polarization in the US.

>Causing the driver to then maybe lose focus and slam into cars in front.
Nah, obviously this was intentional. You don't drive a car into a crowd of people unless you mean to hit some. This guy is going down for murder.

Any dox info on the driver yet? Was it an angry older male white separatist with autism who had driven down from Ohio especially for this event? That's who my money would be on.

>Commie flag
Opinion disregarded.

Funnily enough this rhetoric will make it so much easier for republicans to brush this attack off.

SIGN AND SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES-!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-charlottesville-mayor-vice-mayor-and-chief-police-poor-handling-protests

user, know one knows at this point. Why the fuck do we not know the identity of the driver

>all this bias

this damage control, jesus christ. re-calibrate your brain

> don't see a way to de-escalate political polarization
literally just class consciousness and togetherness, then mass organisation against the fundamental oppression, i.e. that of big money

If it can happen in Rome it will happen in DC. HangTrump 2020

>one dead roastie will bring down the rise of the right
poor summer child

this one is better

The driver hasn't been arrested yet so his motives, if any, are unclear
Personally I think this guy just panicked, if he really wanted to kill people he'd a done what those Muzzies did in France and start shooting after the initial crash, but instead he ran

user, I thought they had the guy, not true?

Looks like he just sorted his life out and was on his way to college

forwarded to the secret service

No, this will unite us. The Challenger is our spirit animal.

>137151825
No, user. Transhumanism is a meme and will only be available to the Iberian wealthy. Let's not mention that global elites will not let you have it. Do you really think mega corps want people to be uber smart when they can just have them as consumerist?

Communism doesn't work btw and faults in dystopian hellholes. You're at that phase. I was an 18 year old pothead once.

Also, non patriarchy would make women's lives miserable. If you knew women you'd actually find that they hate to be equal to men deep down. It's why they hate beta my males, and will jump into loud Jack the lads arms within heartbeat . Jack the lad is the breadwinner, and that's what women like. Career womyn with domesticated husband are miserable as fuck

Last I heard, there hasn't been an arrest made yet, they found the car abandoned

They do but they won't reveal his identity

haha all these ass sad alt right skinheads whining and trying to justify this terror attack but you're 100% correct.

The dusty shriveled remnants of the alt-right's borderline non-existent ballsack has just been smashed with a fuckin hammer

Nobody will care or remember it within a week.

So what the fuck happened now?

Was this the same car as the one like in in HWNDU New Mexico
>he pulled up and played Shadilay
does anyone remember?

its already happened 5 other times, once with that DeRay nigger faggot leading the group too
eat shit, you commie piece of shit. openly admitting you are commie in the U.S. is illegal as per 1954 law, scumbag. get fucked you lazy piece of heroin-addicted shit

t. antifa with a bloody bikelock afraid for his life now that he can no longer get away with attacking people with impunity

Shill be gone

the alt-right is going to fracture because a lefty drove over some niggers.
kek

>The dusty shriveled remnants of the alt-right's borderline non-existent ballsack has just been smashed with a fuckin hammer

>my males
*nu males

this might be true...russian fly a plane over the white house NO NEWS

Rocco?

>literally just class consciousness and togetherness

Even if that was the case, obviously isn't, your ilk is more impotent than the alt-right. Liberals are still reigning supreme on the American left, ffs idpol left has more adherents. Your solution is a pipe dream.

what goes around comes around

>commie flag

a shame it wasn't you under that car

So this is what Trudeau meant by 'if you kill your enemies they win'

>alt right skinheads whining and trying to justify this terror attack
This terror attack that a commie who wanted to abort Donald Trump and is for open borders committed. What's your point?

>fracture a fictional group created by the media to score political hit points during one of the most polarizing elections in history

Wew

>that music

FRIDAY IS WHITE PRIDE DAY FROM NOW ON EVERY FRIDAY WHITE PRIDE

Nice digits

LMAO you really believe it was that kid

It really isn't as bad as you think, it's starting to look as though the driver wasn't one of our guys
Worst case scenario this is forgotten about in a week

Nice post, user. Here is a photo of you at the bus station.

Same thing happened a few weeks back when that Muslim guy drove a car through a bunch of people in London. People barely remember it already.

Does anyone even know the driver?

check - em

Doesn't bother me one bit. It's simply a random guy deciding to push through a crowd blocking a street. kek

Hah yeah right, kinda hard to do that when the leaders of communism are the ultimate bourgeois in the end while they order the poor peasants around.

Nigel "why would small business risk themselves employing a woman" Farage is based and keeps gaining popularity in UK

t. Rick Wilson

So a guy just drove into Antifa? Hilarious

Anybody dead?

I saw like 10 of those articles. It's part of a treaty Russia and the US signed. They flew that plane over a lot of places. Just because Sup Forums is your primary news source doesn't mean its the rest of ours.

kek