Sup Forums constantly calls for the death of commies

>Sup Forums constantly calls for the death of commies
>Constantly want for race war and removal and of commies
>Constantly flex their egos through edgy Nazi memes
>Actual violence breaks out and Sup Forums gets what it wants
>"oh my god guys wtf we messed up, we no better than those Islamists and BLM shieeeeeeeetttttt"

Some of you seriously are the most pathetic bunch of faggots to ever walk the Earth. If you are here only to get a high off thinking your part of some edgy niche movement to only feel bad for what call for actually happens then you should just die - you are not needed.

I've been on all day and not seen a single post like that. Are you hallucinating or something?

true

>>Actual violence breaks out and Sup Forums gets what it wants
>>"oh my god guys wtf we messed up, we no better than those Islamists and BLM shieeeeeeeetttttt"

Nobody is saying that. We are pleased with this turn of events.

It's a bunch of liberals coming here to pretend that this was a bad thing.

I'm seeing a constant flood of them from T_D and other scum.

Looks like you fell for all the shill threads.

I saw 100 million posts like that, but let's be honest here everything in this board is a joke am I right guys?

>thinking those shill posts are regular pol visitors
This your first time here?

Commander Brevik would be proud, hail victory

>137149074
It's the same shit similarly worded over and over again. Were being brigaded or someone is insanely ass hurt over the event.

Yes they are. There are posts fucking everywhere - especially ones saying things like "umm guys what did we do?" or "hurr durr this is the end of the alt right?" Of course some of these will be shills but today has clearly separated those who are actually serious about what they post and those who are here to be edgy.

Ignore demoralisation shills from God forgive me /leftypol/. They felt what is happening and are in full chaos and panic.

>oh my god guys wtf we messed up, we no better than those Islamists and BLM shieeeeeeeetttttt

No one who isnt a shill is saying that. So fuck off.

Hear hear.

>Violence breaks out
>I get a boner
Did the race war started already? Go burgers! Three is just the beginning. the only good commie is a dead one.

>not recognizing shills when you see them
New fag anyone who says this is a bad thing is a shill

It's liberal shitposting, they realized they were not as strong as they thought.

We're obviously being raided right now we just fucking changed the world senpai

>IMPLYING HE FAGGOTS WHO POST ANTI-ALT RIGHT SHIT AFTER THIS EVENT ARE ACTUAL Sup ForumsSTERS AND NOT SHILLBLUES

shilling from other websites and various media outlets.

fuck commies, jews and shitskins

These "waaah we failed" people are shills. It's so forced. You should clearly see this.

>blutt und bodden
>you will not replace us
>the first precept of the real alt-right is
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>CHEERS

Fuck off, divider.

> "Race War now !"
> 1 death
> "how no what have we done !"

kek

Even if they are all shill threads (which they're not) - my statement still applies. If you are here merely to get a high off feeling edgy then you're not needed.

Based Bong mows down some muslims at a mosque
>/ourguy/
>lol btfo'd
>deus vult
Based Burger runs over some fat, retarded commieburger
>h-he went t-too far!
>we sure are assholes amirite?
>Sup Forums is stupid we fucked up
We are not apologetic about the good fight. If you want to pussy out after a bit of bloodshed then get out. If you really feel bad about this then you are either a faggot or a shill

I don't know where you are looking at OP but all I see is people celebrating.

Sup Forums is not one person

Celtbro, this is all shilling. All of the outraged people are shills trying to demoralise us. They're idiots too, as it's clear as day that they are shills.

these are leftypol shills and le alt light xD faggots from reddit
I grinned and laughed while watching the recordings and photos

They were larpers desu

>he thinks shills donĀ“t exist
Lmaoing @ you

>thinks the ironic shitposting about nazism is genuine

everyone at that protest took a meme literally, and this is the death of America as we know it. Memes becoming real life is the fucking end

The commie swamp is DEEP. What's the saying: lose the battle amid a war?

They are just shills, they will eventually get tired

>that pic related
lmao

>"umm guys what did we do?"

jews; jews every day come here and their goy whores.

its not native /pol users.

says the jew

only redditors are upset that a bunch of antifa faggots got the 2 ton bludgeon

I just want to see the world burn, my gooey friend

There is no honor in running over defenseless people in a crowd.

Its muslim level stuff. Its plain murder and its just undignified.

but these people were in the streets with other cars trying to naviage said stret and the people muslim run over are in markets and on sidewalks

Look I don't advocate killing somebody just because they are in the road even if they are commies or antifa

Sup Forums should look to its honor

save the killing for an actual civil war where we can win by fighting. The movement is never going to gain traction if all we do is murder dumb antifa protestors with cars. Its nigger tier stuff honestly

Unfortunately until the war begins we must always fight in self defense. Never on offense.

Even Hitler understood this and he wrote about it in Mein Kampf. Even Mosley wrote about it this way

We can never EVER go on the offensive and start murdering people. Thats exactly what the enemy wants

>Commies
>People
Pick one and only one. Oh how much you westerners miss that experience with real-life communism and what happens when they take power.

Also
>Honor
>In eradication war against the most vile anti-civilization ideology
Come on now.

The time for words is up boys

>"oh my god guys wtf we messed up, we no better than those Islamists and BLM shieeeeeeeetttttt"
Those are shills, OP.

Yeah I know makes you wonder how desperate the Jews are for doing it.

Honor? Fuck you faggot, I was there. The cops attacked us unprovoked and forced us into swarms of antifa throwing literal shit at us and brandishing guns. Fuck off

I am very happy with what happened today, I wish more libshit scum was killed. I salute the driver if he did it out of pure rage for the left, mad respect

Thats not us, its likely just shills and libtards

Move along and proceed as planned

omg, shills are really active tonight.

You are talking about reeditors and shills

>what are shills

yes specially your flag

>stoop to their level, common everyone is doing it!

No. We are better then them, by a wide margin. They use cars cause they are weak ass faggots, I'd have sniped a clips worth then slipped away unseen.

If I start eating carrots and wearing fur does that make me a rabbit ?

The people complaining about this course of event were never poltards to begin with, just like doing the aforementioned doesn't make me a rabbit.

What happened today was fine. Here's for more to come.

>Clips
And now I know you are just baiting.

That still doesn't give you the right to kill anyone.

Even Hitler understood this. I appreciate you being there but by being a part of this you will always be attacked and never properly defended by the law and by the media

Look at what happened to Cornelius Codreanu and his iron legion. They were basically tortured by the government and falsely imprisoned...constantly

But he never killed anyone and neither can you.

Unless they start openly trying to shoot you, you can't do anything but punch back and get arrested by a crooked system.

Thats called the resistance

SA killed hundreds.

cunt, you wouldn't do shit. You would sooner capitulate tot hem and try and defend the commies if someone were to start shooting in front of you, coward.

this isn't a joke. all communists must die.

I expect better from Sup Forums. You guys need to learn to be better Fascists.

what happened?

somebody ran over a bunch of commies

FINALLY I GET TO USE THIS FUCKING WASTE OF A MEME

You think it maters what I call a mag? Oh shit it does you got me. Good work!

he's obviously talking about shooting his k98

I believe you, and I keep hearing this, but did anyone get video or some photos?

This man is a true fascist and he didn't kill a single person. Sure he fought with his fists but he never murdered anyone.

Even after being tortured and locked in various prisons.

He reformed Romania in spirit

>We're obviously being raided right now
it's not a coincidence that Red Ice got hacked today

why not a m95 repeating rifle? I've called mags a clip since I was like 14. It stuck.

Lol you mean the shills who cry about it, that isn't us.

sieg heil

>Bash the fash!

Violence begets violence. When you start beating people around the head with bike locks, don't be surprised when things escalate.

Actually this proves even more that whiteys need to be removed.

How come other communities are generally ok with each other but whiteys have a problem with everyone? They even defend acts of unjustified violence while acting as if they're civilised and better than niggers.

History is repeating itself. White people dont like being second, because that's the direction they're headed to. When they're finally toppled, they'll turn even more to violence and lose their credibility even more.

>He believes in Code Of Chivalry in 2017

You are retarded

Those are shills. The rest of us are watching with joy.

Actually I come here and don't want to be in a white nationalists movement and think that if Sup Forums has turned you into one then you are probably the kind of person who would join the KKK if some asked you while you out at your local hardware store. You people are stupid and are probably already on some kind of list. Normies don't give a crap about white power, only a bunch of edgelords on an anime chatboard seem to. An internet chat board has become the american hitler, can you dumbfucks stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us?

>op can't tell that these posts are shills and plebbits
i'm ashamed

Yeah I'm not sure why I come here either. I can't unironically get myself to hate people who aren't white. It just feels really fucking retarded.

How much time do you need to spend on here to actually get fucking radicalized? People on here need to chill and go have some fun once in a while. Reading all this shit is a joke to me, if you're actually considering yourself a nazi you need to get a life

Don't stand in the middle of the road if you don't want to get run over. Besides, we all know vehicular manslaughter is part and parcel of living in a city, best just get used to it.

They also want traditionalism back hard. Women in the kitchen, and manly males submiting them. They're the same scum as ISIS.

While we shouldn't be against this happening, it's ultimately a waste of potential. The death of one communist pawn is practically insignificant.

The arrest or death of one of your own is worse than the outcome of this act. Look at it strategically.

The deaths of "more important figures" that create such vile anti-white filth have much higher value.

Reading the Turner Diaries really puts our movement into a different perspective.

PS: I love the United States government, Israel, the FBI, CIA, and ATF.

I just saw the story on ausfag news and my reaction was basically smile and think "hope it was leftists" all protesters are scum.

Pol should stop defending vehicular manslaughter. And CNN and the Left should stop calling it a white supremacist march

shills are shilling

BLOOD AND SOIL