WTF JEWS

WTF JEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews#Jewish_communities_in_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obvious troll, Israeli Jews are over 50% arab (Mizrahim)

report it for racism.
get his account banned.
flip the script, kid.

Gas der Juden.

Who will the jews leach from when the White man is gone ?

brown slaves

Seems like a false flag.

But if not, the Jews done fucked up by letting Arabs and non-White Jews into Israel. The national IQ is 94.

Is this a surprise to you? They've been preparing our societies for this for a long time, and our glorious 3-letter agencies are going to make sure it happens without so much as a hiccup.

>your grandchildren won't look like you

Citation needed.

That's some some autistic stormfaggot. Jews don't go on like that.

reminder that only the useless haredi jews reproduce in israel

you're a bad troll.

Sorry but he's right. I'm Jewish and my heritage is secured. Yours isn't HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Automation will be here by then. I'm so proud to be Jewish.

Tried that many times. Never works. Openly advocating white genocide doesn't 'break rules of conduct'. However, I've been banned many times for even the smallest sarcastic comments. Face it, jews control the narrative.

do kikes not realize that their jewery is why people are "anti Semitic" or do they have that much cognitive dissonance for their own people

Thinking this is ever going to work.

The fatal flaw in their "masterplan"

>jew getting banned for racism

haha good luck with that.

Actually Israeli arabs are outbreeding Israeli kikes

Nothing I can do eh?

Well I'll convert to Judaism, marry a white jewess, and move to Israel. Isn't that something? You mad, my brother Jew?

look at the date idiot

Is he saying our countries won't be jewish? So he's with us?

thats why they encourage race mixing, slightly improved intelligence of the nigger cattle but not enough for them to revolt, think mexicans over niggers

Goy you mad?

We don't give a shit why you're anti-semitic. We'll just put you on an SPLC list

No, no one is with you goy

Silly goys, don't you know that we jews are the chosen ones

get back in the oven, kikes

Step up your bait game kike.

THIS IS A SAFE SPACE STOP TRIGGERING THE INCELS

I was just joking before. I'm a a goyim, werre you the orthadox Jew in that other thread?

Not really. It reveals who the enemy is.

The only race that didn't get cucked by Christianity ends up ruling the world.

Considering Paul was probably a Jew this is rather ironic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews#Jewish_communities_in_Israel

Oh I was wrong, 5 million arab jews vs 2 million white Jews

now go larp somewhere else, kek

Israel is Jewish alright, a melting pot of Jews. What is Jewish other than religion? Why do Jews not have IQ over 10 when they claim they have over 100?

And? Arab Jews are still JEWS

Jews have high IQ due to education

Why is that hate speech okay but ours isn't?

They could just automate everything and have robots do all the work. Using brown slaves is pointless.

This

Most Jew race mix, they aren't that smart if they don't understand race mixing alters your race. Only complete retards think Jews are a race.

then what happens to all the brown mongrels

>he doesn't think Jews are a race
Only a complete retarded idiot would think Jews aren't a race.

Yes we definitely can't let Iran get the bomb guys

Thats exactly what the Jews want

To rule over the retarded mud bloods and make money off them through usury so they don't have to do manual labor

yeah jews race mixing will hurt them in the end, but those arent the "elite" jews more like lost lambs

Genocide

cant we just genoicde them now?

You sound like a complete retard if you think i change my race when i convert to Judaism. There are many black Jews.

The herd of nigger cattle.

>or do they have that much cognitive dissonance
Yes, they really do. They think they're the eternal scapegoats and everyone just bullies them for no reason, so they're completely justified in acting like parasites.

Like there is going to be a Israel when there are no whites left in the West to protect it, jews are parasites, and like parasites they can't live on one there godt is dead, there godt is us

in 200 years, Brazil will still be catholic.

religion will be dead actually in 20 years./

are you kidding me..they're pretty fucking open about it now

Stroke the flames brother

heh..looks like it's us who's breeding the jew out..beautiful

Is this a troll post or some shit?

He may as well say: Dear anti-semites, you were right the whole time!

L O L. Chosen by who? God?

There's a reason why they call the devil: "The Master of Deception". It looks like your kind has been deceived into believing you're doing God's work when really, your working for the devil. And when you die, you'll be forced to have your ass penetrated by the devil's massive dick for all eternity.

>religion will be dead actually in 20 years./
Maybe for you and people in the mainstream, but there will still be some extremist maintaining their beliefs (pic related)

no no..they're pretty aware they worship satan

>Sup Forums is always right

How will tiny little Israel defend themselves without the super powerful North America built by the white man ? Oh and begging to China won't do you any good.
Most likely jews will be swept away by hordes of angry palestinians who were humiliated for so many decades and supported by Iran and other places.

This Mark Kogan is delusional because in any way jews are FUCKED.

We can exterminate the jews.

periscope of swat making an arrest in Charlottesville.
www.pscp.tv/w/1OdKrowjDRyGX

Lmao he thinks israel will exist in 100 years. Israel will be fucking glassed by 2050.

This is why gassings happen

Hans get the gas.

will they accept me as one of them if i convert to judiasm?

funny how there are soo many "survivors" of this holocaust..it's almost as tho hardly any of them died

Japan, China, and Korea.

>will they accept me as one of them if i convert to judiasm?

aww babbies first hate speech

I wonder this as well, probably niggers, but I do believe the whole world would be like africa once kalergi plan is completed, so Idk if they can leech anything out of those nigs. At any rate its not a scenario id like to take place

Lol I guess he didn't turn on the news today. Somebody ought to tell this guy about what happened in Virginia, someone is doing something about it.

>How will tiny little Israel defend themselves without the super powerful North America built by the white man

nukes. Seriously thats the idea. It fulfulls the prophecy that when the the whole world is against the kingdome of isreal (god) will blow them all away. Except it wont directly be god but isreal using nukes they created by the grace of god or some other such drivel and blasting everyone away. so maybe not directly god but indirectly so, still fulfuills the prophecy. Some nutjobs actually think this way.

He raises a good point. All the anti-Israel hate is pure jealousy and crab mentality.

Just because you like watching your wife riding Jamal and Mohammed the refugee children, doesn't mean Jews are into that shit.