Y'all are fucking idiots if you think this was a victory

Y'all are fucking idiots if you think this was a victory.

If the goal of the Unite the Right gathering was to prevent Robert Lee's statue from being torn down, then this is definitely a failure because that shit is for sure gonna be torn down now.

Nazi LARPers are about as helpful to Confederate monuments as Dylann Roof.

Good work.

>If the goal of the Unite the Right gathering was to prevent Robert Lee's statue from being torn down
Nobody here really cares about that. Todays happenings were delicious. Sage.

exactly

Exactly. It's like some retards I saw earlier carrying Mississippi state flags smeared with white supremacist slogans. That flags days are already numbered, but stuff like that is going to get it banned all the quicker.

>It's all right if history is removed, as long as I get my hilarious happenings

Shows you how serious Sup Forums ultimately is.

>just lay down and die goyim never leave the house
sage for umpteenth antifa kike shill thread

So what are you fags going to put in its place a life size Hannibal. I mean he's the only nigger that did anything worth while.

People have a right to assemble. You can't deny people that right unless you want another civil war on your hands. either way this is going to go to the SCOTUS because it's a violation of these peoples basic rights, whether you like them or not

it was going down anyway.
it was going down even if Dylan Roof hadn't done what he did.
every white rightwinger would have been called a nazi anyway
everything would have been exactly the same.

nothing has changed the agenda, nothing has changed the plans that were already set, there have been no victories for the rightwing, it's all just theatre,

Here's why I'm confused

Charlottesville voted to get rid of the statue, It's Charlottesville's business.

Why is it all these outsiders involved?

Why don't they offer to relocate the statue if they care about it so much?

They look like a bunch of children rioting over a fucking statue.

none of this matters. The decision is up to the court system as Virginia has a law that protects war monuments.

because it was the city council that voted, not a popular vote. Also Charlottesville has changed dramatically in the past two decades due to liberal transplants so the statue thing is triggering all the local rednecks.

Because the right hates democracy. It always has.

The city is 80% Democratic. They don't want the statue.

good
fucking shit general

I dont even know who Robert Lee was, this shit was about some statue?

nice source faggot. Every local poll I saw was against removing the statue.

>1 post by this ID
Hmmm

Hannibal was not a nigger. He was Carthaginian, and Carthage was a Phoenician colony. Phoenicians were Middle Easterners. Hannibal was a proto-Arab.

He was General of the Army for less than a year. He lost Jackson, his best subordinate in a friendly fire accident. His only mistake was fighting in the field too often. A defensive guerrilla war was his only way of winning.

Confederate General, he was basically the General of the Army for the last year of the war.

They'll make sure to have a statue up of Marx just in time for the 2020 election.

fuck off retard

you don't stop the removal of history unless you change the system, you think the enemy will kindly let us live if you beg for it? have an election?

As long as they control the system statues will fall. Afterwards we can rebuild thwm

Any HAPPENING is a victory for Sup Forums!

Having lived 5 years in Charlottesville I would believe it, sadly.
The surrounding counties are all God fearing Americans but Charlottesville is so far gone.

Nothing was going to stop the Jewish mayor and his nigger henchman from removing the statue. That wasn't the real point of all of this, and anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're talking about.

The fact that the (((Establishment))) felt the need to send riot police to suppress the demonstration before it even started simply shows that this is the right course. If it was harmful to us or helpful to (((them))), they would have ignored it.

Shill.

No the fault lies with the fucking government once again. Incompetent bastards can never seem to keep the peace.