BLACK man attacks wh*Te nazis with flamethrower in USA

twitter.com/occdissent/status/896461026731765760

wh*Tes why are you so weak?
BURN THE MOTHERFUCKER DOWN BLACK PEOPLE. KILL wh*Te SUBHUMANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95SqAjDmHG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also notice that BLACK men are muscular whereas wh*Tes are either fat or manlet or skinny
BLACKS>>>>>>>>>>>>wh*Tes

implying blacks will ever be an ally to turks or any other group

that old white guy getting punched in the dick by a flower

>wh*Tes
i dont get why you spell it like that everytime

>White collar vs blue collar

You turks work all in construction too, just like coons? No wonder you fags love Erdogan.

BLACK people love us
Shut your mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=95SqAjDmHG0

>t*rk sucking black dick
whoa how unsurprising

And they wonder why that car driver freaked out.

hide and sage dirt roach thread. i feel bad for this OP actually.

Just wait your turn roach.

Niggers hate you roaches, anyone who isn't black they hate. They hate light skinned niggers equally you stupid roach

Btfo roach no really go away were talking about serious matters now go away

HEY NIGGER WATCH OUT

>MY AMERIMUTT ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEE

Oh God the fucking Kurdish nigger in denial is back.

Sage

This shit was funny the first 4 times roach nobody finds you funny anymore

>im inbred
>help me kill the people that make me jealous

You live in Turkey.

Jokes on you, subhuman.

we're also employed and we can do these funny things like read and write.

shoo shoo wh*Te subhuman
your opinion amounts to nothing

>implying T*rks aren't wh*tes

>nobody finds you funny anymore
until you made that post

Literally no one loves turks.

-Whites hate you because you're a shitty third world country
-arabs hate you because you durka durka'd them
-persians hate you because you durka durka'd them
-niggers don't think about you at all, but probably think you're white, so hate you
-everyone else just plain old doesn't think about your race because you aren't important on a global stage

Just a crappy race to be desu

Every time, roach.

Sage

I don't know who you think you're trying to fool but we had a whole group of Turks that lived in my dorm in college. they smell. they treat women like shit and call them whores and rape them. they're complete bigots to gay people. I'm pretty sure they have no souls.

>Amerimutt education
LMAO

oh and there a lot darker than that too. that's definitely on the light side.

cant wait till we start lynching these nazis

subhuman niggers

those aren't people...

>chad radical
>maintains a relaxed and apathetic posture even when assaulted with a motor vehicle
youre making yourself look more like a loser

Hey, shut the fuck up roach

Why does Sup Forums get so triggered by any type of support for black people, bros?

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>pic related is your on the spectrum Sup Forums poster
Based Turkposter, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're doing god's working getting these faggots triggered

haha honestly fuckin epic dude, bet ur the same guy that goes to ebony threads in /gif/ and says "haHAAA BeaSTIALTY IS BANED!!!" fuckin HILARIOUS

fuck off nigger

>I-If i pretend to be wh*Te and hate BLACK people maybe w-wh*Tes will accept me as their own
LMAO

lol white people are such pussies

Why are T*rks so obsessed with blacks and whites? Is it because they are so pathetic that they can't compete with either?

There is something about that girl that screams lizard.

Good God, you're a flaming ass faggot.

she's half Turk half German

Nice meme

Spot on

i just dont get it

TURK is the enslaver of wh*Te ((("""man"""))) since 1071

You fucking idiots, i see this shit every day now ,its obviously a troll with a proxy who doesnt give a shit what you respond with, but you fucking dipshits took the bait. Sage

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

legitimate kek

oh noooooooooo
whatever will we do?????????
i guess there's only one thing left
to fucking sage

>"The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity."

Make sure you remember that this is a male, non-African typing this. Every time you make this thread I cringe so hard at your lack of self awareness.