Is THIS the future you WANT?

A future filled with meaningless artificial stimulation, in place of a real human connection?

A future devoid of lovingly cultivated relationships with actual real live women who care about you?

Is this REALLY the future you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=5tcyQ6NqtDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kinda lol

Holy fuck I WANT THAT

Most here don't give a fuck
Thanks for playing

>t. used up roastie

hell ya

We're in the timeline where women got equal rights to men.

No, but it's the future women chose with their abhorrent behaviour.

I prefer to just pick up depressed 30 something thots at bars and then never call them again.

y-y-y-yes?

that machine puts in more effort in bed than most women

That's a bit much. If it was just a disembodied pussy and ass like the meme one it would probably be more appealing.

>A future devoid of lovingly cultivated relationships with actual real live women who care about you?
I'm considered a far-right extremist and I have no problem getting laid. It's all about your face lol, and also the feminist dyke crave big alpha SD cock anyways.

yeah people are pretty shitty desu

Marilyn Manson's The Mechanical Animals album actually talks about that but from a drugs PoV.

BTW, no one cares on here. People are too numb to care.

>loving relationships
>with women

k

As the number of moving parts increases, the willingness of me to put my dick in it decreases.

No one to blame but western women and their fucked up factory style dating

This stuff is great only because it lowers women's sexual market value, taking less power out of their hands.

If there's an artificial womb in that thing that allows us to purge the cancer that is the ovarian jew, sure.

then hook it up to Siri so i can talk to it and set my reminders

>loving relationship
>woman
women are incapable, biologically incapable, of loving men

ALL HAIL THE WAIFU AGE

>A future devoid of lovingly cultivated relationships with actual real live women who care about you?

>tfw I'm actually living in the future

>tfw only a global fascism would save us

sven is right, betas
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

My mother is the excpetion I guess. She's redpilled as fuck and she and my father has been married for 30+ years.

the only future i want is no future at all.

I would absolutely fuck that

So, just like now, and just like in the past, and just like how it is and will always be in the real world, outside of cuckservative delusions?

>implying it was my decision

>future

Why does it have a horse vagina?

Where can I get one?

real human connection > sex robots and artificial wombs > getting cheated on by your roastie wife

>real live women who care about you
That's the point. They appear to not exist.
This is why shit like in your image will only become more popular.

Blame the women who are only after Chads and won't take anything less.

THE FUTURE IS NOW, M8

That butthole looks juicy so yeah

i am actually really mad that this is true

>not wanting sexbots
fuck off faggot

Because she is biologically programmed, through no will of her own, to love you. Unless she was psychotic or a sociopath, she has to.

Yes. If no one had to stress about useless roasties and everyone focused on technological advancements, the world would benefit greatly.

>No rape
>Little violence because all the nogs are sexually satisfied
>Only productivity

Those things must be a real headache to clean.

Omg. This is the most fucking dystopian edition of the future I have ever seen somebody expressing.

>It's all about your face lol
FUCK

>>lovingly cultivated relationships with actual real live women who care about you?
>>women who care about you?
>>women who care

HAHAHAHAHA
absolutely this

youtube.com/watch?v=5tcyQ6NqtDQ

Dystopian implies a bad future, not an awesome one.

Does it come in black?

>actual real live women who care about you

Where do you think you are right now?

does this feels anything like a real vag?

I jus wat a girl to go ice skating with...

How far can it go before you stop taking it seriously?

Depends on how you see things.

>tfw got a little hard watching this
W-whats happening to me

>Is this REALLY the future you want?
It's the present I have.

for maximun pleasure

Pls elaborate.

I'll go ice skating with you user. come to MA

Sure. A robot is a lot less work than a real female and the good ones will also do household work letting the owner have all the benefits of a housewife with none of the downsides.
Why settle for a woman when they are obsolete?

M-maybe...

gonna need the model with removable vagina or else I aint cleaning that shit

Maybe the vagina part could pop out for easier cleaning. Just think, that way you could even have more than one fleshlight so you could change it up whenever you feel like.

Not the future we want, the future that will happen. Biology is obsolete, we will evolve through genetic manipulation, and we will decide genetic manipulation through computer predicting algorithms. Your race game is over, lol.

Oh hi Oedipus, how's every little thing?

holy shit yes

nice

not right there but the direction is uma fucking delica

>2050.
>Robot takes a shower after sex cleaning itself.

For how much it probably costs, it ought to be better than that.

>not "depends on the setting"
you had ONE JOB /tg/

Women are so insufferable that we need robots for sex now? well thanks feminism, i hope women better change or die alone and without children at least

I hear he started a band. Oedipus and the Momma's Boys.

>mai mummy luvs me
That's cute, Sven. Doesn't change the fact that women don't give a shit about men.

>A future filled with meaningless artificial stimulation, in place of a real human connection?
Already there
The only woman who cares about me or will ever care about me is my mother
This is okay because I am gay
However there are no men who care about me either and there never will be
Not even my father who very obviously does not care about me because he raped me
>Is this REALLY the future you want?
I don't want a future :^)

>Your race game is over, lol.
At least until all the computers pick white genes

>Is THIS the future you WANT?
Not really. I prefer something a little more portable.

Free love is a good thing. Stop looking down on alternative expressions of sex.

This, this, this and this.

Synths are but a single step on the road to the death of degeneracy. Artificial wombs soon.

>2055
Robot's Vagina Lubrication Systemâ„¢ runs a purge cycle to flush out any residue

yes

Actually I want a world filled with trannies and biracial kids. No more whites.

Watch how your mother reacts if your father ever failed to provide to her level of standards. She would turn on your father in an instant.

I've always wanted to go to New England, but I'm in the Mid West right now. Want to go ice skating online?

>2056.
>Warning: Do not initiate vaginal purge while penis is still inside.

Nah, that's still too fake for me.
No, I'm waiting for my Westworld tier robowaifu which I expect in my lifetime. Artificial skin, muscle and ASI are coming. They'll be better company than the average parasite woman. We are near the end of an age where men worshipped the Vagina and got nothing but disrespect in return. No more men being used by woman, no more men killing themselves with stress from working in miserable jobs all so then they can have the chance to be the wallet of unloyal post wall roasties. Boys born today will not be enslaved by the vagina as a result of advancements in AI and robotics , which I think is a great thing for humanity.

>99% of women are roastie whores
>have a choice between real human connection with roastie whore or a sexbot

Yeah, I'll go for the sexbot homeboi

biocunts BTFO

I went East, lad. I might be a race traitor, but I got me a lovin' woman.

this. someone is going to lose their dick at some point

I'll be happy with a simple relastic anime waifu with AI dancing around on my desk half naked with AR who can talk, have conversations and "do" things to her self. Is that so much to ask for? AR waifu?

But what if it's justified in context
Her turning on him I mean

I see no problem with synths.
Women are more than just holes (or so they want us to believe), so surely they'd have no problem competing with a robot fuckhole.
It'd be like replacing a man with a dildo.

>It'd be like replacing a man with a dildo.
>implying women don't already do this

>Implying I have ever a loving relationship or a human connection

Where do you think you are?

What is that webm? I'm on mobile.

>actual real live women who care about you?
kek
Women have done their absolute best to try and make you obsolete, why are you crying about men trying to do the same to women?

This.

This, even the Bible says husbands love your wives, wives honor your husbands. Even God says they couldn't reciprocate.