His name is James Alex Fields and he runs cars into protesters. What do we know about him? False flagger?

His name is James Alex Fields and he runs cars into protesters. What do we know about him? False flagger?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SebastianMurdoc/status/896540670466416643
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He'll receive the Nobel Pieces Prize

Not a false flag, just a disgusting human

the guy in the charger didnt have glasses and had a mustash

HAHAHAA this how you "master race" whitebois look like? HAHAHAAA

Will he go to jail a virgin?

plus this guy looks like he is from the middle east

Have the police actually said anything about who they arrested?

He tried to kill Nazis. Does that make him a WWIII vet?

He won't be a virgin in jail for long, that's for sure

just another jew trying to cause more division

>plus this guy looks like he is from the middle east

Do you have any racial awareness?

LOL DO AMERICANS THINK THIS IS WHITE????

hahahahahahhahahaha

Oh sorry, can you post the pictures of the 3 dead trannies that are superior?

lolol

>believing a troll image post

Maybe try to optimize the image yourself retard, don't rely on people here to do it for you.

he looks like a virgin that browses Sup Forums and /r9k/

can we get an infograph on everything he's posted on social media like we did to the random dude in Michigan or do I have to rely on fkn lefties

Looks like a young Jeb!

Damage control incoming.
>W-we're n-not the bad guys, t-they are!

SUSPECT IN CUSTODY HAS CONFESSED
Charlottesville Police have told CBS News that the suspect has confessed. James Fields reportedly told the officers "Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car, Score one for the good guys".

Fucking kek

His only friend on facebook was Adam Lanza and his twitter name was adamlanza2

Adam Lanza was Duke Nukem

>shitskin
Why am I not surprised?

I wish

hope he gets raped in prison

I wish the media had been brave enough to show these photos

Mossad

That's not him...

His name was James from Ohio....

He's apparently a registered Republican

twitter.com/SebastianMurdoc/status/896540670466416643

Is it possible that he suffers from autism? His eyes seem strangely close together.

What chance that he's a virgin too? I'm putting it at about 99 percent. Any advances on that?

His mother is Jewish.

Mossad

Is that he classic alt-right haircut that he's sporting? Where might he have gotten the inspiration for that haircut from?

Looks like a typical poltard

Super fake bro dogs

booking photo for terrorist. seems like his hairstyle checks out.

I can't believe what a stupid weekend this has been.

this guy is a moron, what a waste of that person's life he killed and he also just sent himself to prison for the rest of his life

Doubtful. I hope he used his 5th amendment, though.

Are you saying the great European artists like Beethoven, Michealangelo, Caravaggio, etc. weren't "white" because of their black hair and tanned skin? What about British men that created the Industrial Revolution: Maxwell, Faraday, and Newton? All of whom who shared dark hair and brown eyes?

Are you saying the great European artists like Beethoven, Michealangelo, Caravaggio, etc. weren't "white" because of their black hair and tanned skin? What about British men that created the Industrial Revolution: Maxwell, Faraday, and Newton? All of whom who shared dark hair and brown eyes?

No, it's just some dumb fascist.

FTFY

he's gonna get a real in-depth education on all those legal issues he's been ignoring, and then he will enjoy an in-depth, personal look at the prison industrial complex and how it can mangle and murder him more easily when he is serving a sentence.

inb4 soap jokes

Fuck off, the alt-right didn't invent the haircut you cuckservative.

>Public records also show that James is a registered republican.

F-false flag! Antifa! EMAILS!! SETH RICH!!!

heh

as a matter of fact you fap to it

imagine the chimp out if he gets away with it

oh pls let him go free

His facebook page showed that he was a Bernie supporters, yet a registered Republican.

The fact that he has a fashy haircut though, seems like he wanted to be alt-right.

His page is full of Sup Forums memes. Obviously he's a poltard

>plus this guy looks like he is from the middle east
>name is James Alex Fields jr
>not Mohamed Abdullah Jihad

Pretty sure he's white as fuck but good attempt

Innocent until PROVEN guilty retard.

He doesn't look like the driver to me

This type of shilling is really sad

He may have been unfortunate to drive through the area. After the crisis actors performed the crash after appropriating his car they placed him back in (already in restraints). The only wrinkle was the news copter that apparently witnessed the switch, which is why it got shot down.

kek

This fucked me up

You must be new here....

now you're just being lazy

now explain what the fuck bail is for if everyone is innocent and why some people are denied bail or simply kept in custody without being charged
what u are talking about is LEGALLY, under the law, he is presumed to be innocent until proven/convicted in a court of law, so he can deny all he likes until convicted, after which everyone will just ignore him and his lawyer as he goes to prison to serve concurrent sentences for a series of crimes done in front of dozens of witnesses, cameras, reporters, etc.
he's guilty of at least one crime, so he is innocent of, say, building a nuke for the norks, but not of assault with a deadly weapon which is clearly what he has done.
>not knowing what to do when someone throws garbage at your car in a crowded area
>let's run them all over and "show them"

not many ppl are so pathetic as to defend murder, assault, hit-and-run (dindu)
but here you are

look at the effort you put into typing all this tl;dr lmao hi virgin hahahahahahaha