Hurrr leftists and the MSM will call us Nazis anyway so let's just act like real Nazis in public

>hurrr leftists and the MSM will call us Nazis anyway so let's just act like real Nazis in public
>it's not like the majority of people aren't just moderates who are trying to judge these groups for themselves and will probably get turned off by us acting like actual Hollywood-tier Nazis

Are you guys really this stupid?

The time for moderation has passed. The fire rises.

a combination of desperation and selfishness permits many to do almost anything or justify almost anything

never underestimate what people are capable of if they think it will favor them in the end regardless of reality

This

cringe post, cringe flag

cringe thread

enjoy your archive

roads

This. Fuel the choppers, boys.

>hurrrr Trump and the alt-right aren't Nazi enough for Sup Forums so let's try to divide them with that
>hurrr now they're being too Nazi so let's divide them with that
kys faggot

I was against all this division in the first place.

Thank Richard Spencer, the guy is a fucking retard tosspot. I don't know why people follow him.

If you want someone to sink your movement, right? You listen to Richard Spencer. The guy is dumber than a box of hammers. Every one of the right's leaders right now are scam artists looking to ride a wave of popularity, and not lead your movement. They need to be ejected immediately.

Fuck off you idiot ancap.

this

I used to think just like you, now I am more the "Fuck it, I'm a racist, a white nationalist" side.

I think there are enough people who secretly agree with us, that should we all step into the light, we would be able to win.

What is MSM?

Essentially what I'm saying is we can't play the MSM, they are against us, we can't get them to our side. So we have to win through the people.

Hitler didn't win by pretending he was a moderate at first. We're living in Weimerica, the time is ripe for a new Hitler.

They majority don't give a shit about politics. None of them could tell you what the alt-right is.

Shitty Nietzsche-styled crap is still shit.

Yeah man let's sit home and jerk off and post the occasional pepe on Facebook for le ebin redpills, that will surely solve all of our problems. Fuck you kike.

Here, here!

We need some feds for leaders now!

Some can't tell left from right. The just want a new face to look at every 4/8 years.

No, you need people who aren't Richard Spencer.
You need people who genuinely care about the movement but have the capacity to adopt rules that don't rely on white skin in order to function.

The right has a good case here for society trying to shun them, and it should leverage that. It doesn't need a shitkicker like Spencer to use this to assemble together and perform Nazi salutes like he does at every one of his events.

It's fucking stupid.