How will the sides of the Second American Civil War look like Sup Forums? Is this map accurate?

How will the sides of the Second American Civil War look like Sup Forums? Is this map accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/08/11/america-may-35-million-voters-eligible-adult-citizens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not accurate. Use a county map. Places like Illinois are fully blue only because of Chicago. Most of the other counties are red.

No. Most of the country is red. The blue should only be confined to a couple of Urban counties. Most of NY,Oregon,Illions,VA,Michigan,Minn,Wisconsin,PA are red. Most of the country is red. Liberals are an extreme minoirty.

>Most of the country is red.
yeah big red empty fuckin space

Hillary still won the popular vote.

can only speak for nc

>red areas are less populated
>surrounded on two fronts by densely populated liberal coasts/urban centers

Gee I wonder which side would win

Most counties in NY went red in 2016, it only takes 3 cities in NY to turn the whole state blue.

Texas is blue again

>noguns thinking they can take over anything

Illinois is 95% red by land area

Lefties blow up everything and you can't just shoot them. Afghanistan-light.

>he doesn't know that every blue county is surrounded by a sea of red

>implying we can't just make guns
>implying the coasts don't control most of the country's resources

We already had a Civil War. The Confederacy was BTFO for a reason.

I thought the spics got deported?

>by land area

Kek.

I think the only areas liberals would hold after the initial hypothetical fighting would be in the northeast and enclaves on the Pacific

Starbucks doesn't make guns, kuck. Also, you do realize that most natural resources are in the countryside, right?

>tfw live in NC

shiiiet this is gonna be a hotzone, isn't it

Liberals are boxed in with their urban metropolises and that puts the ones on the west coast at a distinct disadvantage. They'd have to feed a large population of uppity minorities while also having to fund and equip their armies. Sure they could grow food in urban gardens but that won't be nearly enough to keep their populations fed.

Furthermore most gun and munition manufacturers are located in Red areas and you'd better be damn sure they won't supply weapons to the side that wants to step on their snek.

All the "patriots" would have to do to defeat the libshits is lay siege to their cities until the collapse on their own or surrender due to lack of food.

The only real wildcards are what foreign powers would get involved in a conflict like this.

>implying illegals can vote

It would be City vs City & Town vs Town. With a wide variety of "lone Wolfs" & "Santa Claus Lists" going on also.

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Martial Law would be declared in key Cities.

dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/08/11/america-may-35-million-voters-eligible-adult-citizens

As they are on the coast and control the currency a lot would depend on controlling the navy

Even towns aren't homogenous when it comes to political preference. It'll be a mess but a necessary mess.

Fuck your civil war.

Have fun blowing your heads off over "muh race" and "muh pride", i need to prestige in Overwatch again. There's an NFL season coming up. More important things on the plate than your irrelevant-ass culture.

Good point. There's 2 potential scenarios there. One is the Navy unanimously sides with the right. If that happens, a blockade is sure to follow. If the navy splits apart into factions then it's likely they'll be fighting each other instead of providing support for each faction's chosen side.

ever heard of a fucking port city, dipshit

China could just as easily cut off shipping if they feel a liberal America is a threat to their economy or they could ship goods to the highest bidder.

I really hate you subhuman americans. I hope ISIS and racial tensions ruin your disgusting country. Fuck you

It'll probably solidify into a solid central and western (left-wing) front and a northern and eastern right wing front.
>tfw live in durham county so doomed anyway

Go back to SA, catlady.

ISIS has gotta be laughing themselves to death over this.

>Hey Ahmed, look at these silly white people, we don't even gotta bomb them, they killin themselves over whos whiter

they site a very biased organization as their source. your point?

This. The left will be destroyed by their own pets in such a situation as well.
Southern Cali will fall into chaos with all the spics and nigs going full South Africa on the Whites there.
Same in Chicago and other high nog/spic urban centers (basically everywhere Hillary won). Only place that might be spared such a fate would be New York because of how ridiculously big their police force is and how important it is with the federal govt.
Everywhere else however will be dangerous territory for anyone who isn't on the right. Our lands hold themselves, if it really did collapse we could easily subdue the nigger riots and rapes (after leaving the traitorous Whites to die for a while anyway).
After that, we rebuild with the narrative that these evil subhumans killed a bunch of innocent Whites. With most of the liberal Whites killed during the Civil War, or scared into reality by the events they went through there will be little opposition to the ethnic cleansing we will undertake.

This might be helpful in deciding how a war might look

It's going to be the cities vs rural fucks pretty much.
Bring on the civil war, fucking nazis.

Good Pleb. Just keep playing your vidya and watching your football. Let us make all those hard life decisions for you.

Kek have fun dealing with all the nogs and spics in your urban centers retard. They'll go full South Africa on any Whites they can get their hands on. You'll be a racist rightwinger before the end of it all if they don't kill you first.

You know as well as I do that your country has no voter I.D. laws, and has a history of voter fraud; dead people not being removed from registries, Obama telling illegals to vote etc.
What are you being an obtuse little faggot.
>Biased organisation
What makes you say that? Assumption?

this desu, it's a race war essentially.
Do you think they'll ask you what side your on?

Don't forget Diamond & Silk will be fighting alongside you. This is as much an ideological fight as it is a racial one

Utah will be like the Basques in the Spanish Civil War, Mormons are only loyal to the church.

The only plebs are those who aren't able to find their own hobbies or interests so they choose to define themselves by their own culture because they care more about "belonging" than actually living.

Look at their website and you'll see they are trying very hard to push an agenda. Also maybe the party that is also fairly notorious for gerrymandering and voter suppression might share some of the blame? Just because one is a lying scumbag doesn't mean the other isn't.

Philly will be starved out in 1 week and if those walking sickle cell transporters try to roam for food they'll be wishing they just stayed in the city and starved.

>tfw I live in the blue part of mississippi.

Yes completely empty, ya know besides all the towns, farms, and smaller cities. J just because it's not a large urban city doesn't mean that its just empty wilderness. Additionally even though cities lean blue there are also lots of city districts that are red.

Va should be split, its only the Northern Virginia millennials who would go blue.

West coast fag here. This also applies to Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and no shit northern California.

>tfw live in Philly and have considered such things.

More accurate map..

>Kentucky going rebel

We didn't the first time and we won't the next.

Also, what would be the point for the Trumpettes? To take over a bunch of flyover country? The liberal enclaves wouldn't even notice they weren't there, and the Trump areas would be swallowed into a fracking related pit eventually anyway.

Foreign powers would be unlikely to do much (except NK which is a bit of a wild card) as whichever side which would win would still have the American military on its side. Speaking of, the military in my eyes is the true wild card in this hypothetical situation as I have no idea which side it would join. Is the military right leaning or is it controlled by the deep state?

This. All of Nevada except Las Vegas is red. And even then a lot of Las Vegas is red.

I hope you have a solid plan to evacuate. It doesn't even need to be because of "the happening", mother nature herself is fickle.

do you fucks not understand that all the liberal cities combined have a higher population than aall of the rural counties combined? Liberal cities will steamroll the rural counties.

Voting sites can't legally require your ID, if you can point out your name and address in a book then you can bullshit a vote.

Total population doesn't matter, only the number of people able and willing to fight does, and you're also forgetting about skills, tactics, and resources.

With what weapons, exactly? Now convince us how all those liberals have countless years of military training. Now explain who will feed those cities.

Are you going to fashion gunz from clay and sticks?

>
>Total population doesn't matter
It does when it's one of you vs 1000 of them (on average). You're going to get zerg rushed and I don't think infinite ammo cheats work irl.

thinks libs can't defend themselves

HAHAhaHaHHHA Nigger those country hicks and rednecks already own 90% of the guns and 95% of the ammunition. Liberals detest firearms and very few have any training whatsoever

How would the liberal grow their food in the Civil War? They hardly have any land

how long do you actually thing the civil war will last? I'm fairly certain liberal cities have plenty of stockpiles of food in them

Do you really think that that many liberals are willing to use weapons, risk injury and death, go to unfamiliar areas (rural USA), and go days at a time without social media?

The Yellowstone volcano votes Democrat?

Most of them haven't even gone camping for a weekend. I personally know city faggots that are afraid of places with no street lights. It's a foreign environment to many and a lot of distance to move, so they will eventually be spread so thin their numbers won't matter, assuming they actually take land and hold it. A roaming horde that constantly bickers among itself and dwindles in size is the best case scenario here.

What happens when a million dindus find themselves out of food, water and stuck in the middle of appalachia?

Sigh. No, they TALK about their gunz and ammoz 95% of the time. Being an (educated) lib means that you keep that shit quiet.

The revolution would be over in ten minutes.

Probably no more than a week on the store shelves at anytime.

You mean those self defense courses that are springing up. HAhaahahaa I saw the videos. Genuinely felt embarrassed watching those kids flop around playing war. I'd feel shame if my son ever looked that pathetic. I don't doubt you have some trained fighters, but there's no way the left is better prepared to fight.

>Second American Civil War

>grows all your food
>raises all your livestock
>ships it all around the country

"hurr durr big empty space."

America as a super power can exist without the red areas but not without the blues ones. That's why the red areas have been left to rot from opioid. No red area would try to occupy a blue area and risk destroying the country's wealth and power. No blue area would try to occupy a red area because who gives a shit.

Therefore there won't be another civil war.

Don't forget
>harvest timber for your home
>mine metals for your electronics
>mine aggregates for your roads and buildings

>Most of them haven't even gone camping for a weekend.
>What happens when a million dindus find themselves out of food, water and stuck in the middle of appalachia?

What happens when 500 Nazis realize that subsistence farming is harder than they thought?

More like this.

The red areas is where our food comes from. How would we survive without food?

can you arm and feed them all? because they will kill you for food.

Pennsylvania is Trump Country.

Food grows with or without subsistence, and those dindus don't know how to grow food. Not even a backyard garden

You seem to be confusing the Midwest with California

20K red state dwellers are not going to hold that land against 12M starving people, weapons or not.

you do realize the south has all the gun training no liberal fags right? let a civil war happen, commiefornia and jewyork will be dead

Except all the money and population is in Philly and the Main Line so it's not gonna go West PA's way even for a few days.

All that would theoretically matter in this situation is who controlled the military and it's various branches.

Vast majority of servicemen are trump voters/conservatives but I doubt anybody in the current military establishment would support a civil war on behalf of either side. It will take a rogue general/high ranking official to really kick things off.

>implying more than 500 aren't already doing it

You haven't thought this through and it's obvious when you pose a question to a question and ignore the initial one.

Get wrecked trisomy 21 victim. Last you, savor it because you can't grow your own.

The scariest gun owners I've met are libs in NYC.

What r u saying? Food comes from supermarket, dumb drumpfer!

Those 12M don't know how to grow food to feel all, and they can't fight the asymmetrical warfare in the rural lands.

And where the hell would the city people get guns? They've outlawed them in cities

Who gets the military? If it's a war between the civilians this a literal murder. They have apes but we have guns.

the hordes would loot all the stores as soon as the lights get turned off.

Californians agricultural industry would be all dead in a week because there would be no more water. The first thing the red parts of the country would do is attack supply lines. California has no water in most of its agricultural areas. It's a giant fucking desert.

Inaccurate. The hypothetical civil war would be multiple groups per side eventually uniting as one per side, most likely with some fringe outliers and most notably the standing government and her defectors. But, this:

You should visit a city sometime.

yep, shut off the reservoirs

I could eat for the rest of my life without ever leaving my own property.

>Louisiana and Arkansas not a part of The Republic of Texas
>but New Mexico is
wew