***STILL WORKING FOR THE MILITARY***

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/896481749143879680
youtu.be/7QjPITpMCk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>JAMES FIELDS JR IS TEXTBOOK STEREOTYPE FOR """ALT RIGHT"""
>NO INTERNET PRESENCE
PROOF THE CAR BELONGS TO HIM

WHY DOES A 19 YEAR OLD KID DRIVE AROUND WITH ILLEGAL PLATES FOR 5 MONTHS?

bump

Bump

(((the boys))) conduct emergency helicopter evacuation just two weeks ago

I drove around with expired plates for 9months and when I got a ticket I signed a DMV slip that attested hat I had never used my car on a highway (only thing you need plates registered for) and had it stricken.

what si the link?

Don't let this slide

Lynch that traitor.
Find his family.
CIA niggers can hide him but not his family.

O SHIT

none of this shit adds up just like sandy hook.

OY VEY, IT WAS ANOTHER HELOCAST

The 33rd degree masons are the Illuminati and the elite. They are also 90% Jewish.

bump, dig deeper

bump

OH MY FUCK

Huh, this dude looks a LOT more like the picture we have through the window.

Rly mks u thnk

Someone please explain this picture to me. I picked it up from anonther user who also didn't have a source.

It's obviously the car, but where is everyone? You can see the driver side door is open. Where is the driver? Where are the cops? Isn't this a fucking crime scene? The photo going around now has the police arresting the driver on the sidewalk next to the car. Where are those cops? Where's the drivers? It doesn't even look like the same area as the other grainy photo of the arrest? WTF?

bump

Who else is getting sleepy? Lets all go get some rest and we can come back to this topic another time.

Why am I not even suprised anymore? They can't keep getting away with it.

THIS SHIT LOOKS HOLLYWOOD AF

Thanks for the tip user. Adding to the compilation.

bump

SHUT UP RABBI, BACK TO THE OVEN

his only influencer on linkedin is part of the ((McChrystal))) group which was linked to the CIA-backed death of Michael Hastings

remember the REMOTE CAR??????

ITS ACTUALLY A FALSEFLAG

>false flag narrative falling apart
>double down and make a new false flag
Gee Wizz user, who could a nice upstanding fellow like you be?

This shit makes no sense, user. Someone has to find who took this picture.

Either disgruntled Nazi or PTSD flipout from his time serving

This whole thing stinks to high hell, especially with the state police and the governor trying to circumvent a federal judge's order ok'ing the rally.
The mayor and Governor were intentionally trying to cause chaos that day

Another fun question for a curious mind such as yours. Who was in the helicopter?

They are starting to slide with a fake James, shills are going hard

There seems to be come (((confusion))) about this guys details. NYT lists him as 32 but the supposed republican voter registration circulating puts him at 20, so big problem there. also, no intellius hits on this name/age for oh, so either he has never had a job, credit card, or bill, or this is fake.

That can't be after the arrest. That vehicle would have been surrounded by cops until it got picked up for inspection. So it has to be before.

If it's before then the only time that picture could have been taken is after the incident but before the cops found him.

What kind of time frame are we looking at? Anyone know what time the arrest happened and the time of the incident?

what is the alleged link? the similar name? i believe it is a false flag but I'd like some more info.

Wait someone give me details.

Nice dubbies

>It doesn't even look like the same area as the other grainy photo of the arrest
it does. if you check the placement of the sign post and signs next to the car you can confirm they are in the same place in both pictures.

they switched out the rainbow flag bottle.

This was the OP of another post, was deleted extremely fast. Unsure if it's true

Five seconds or so between impact and reverse. He goes straight back through the intersection right before the collision the slightly past the second before shifting forward and turning left

*sweats profusely*
OY VEY
*rubs some foreskin cream on nose*
So you're saying this was a false flag?
*hands start shaking*
SCHIZOPHRENIC NADZIS

And while we're trying to figure out the time window, this picture has more than enough to go on to find the location on google maps.

Let's find the location of the incident, the location it was parked in this picture, the location of the arrest. Chart a path on google maps and figure out the time table.

If this was a false flag by a 3rd party there is a strong possibility any loose end evidence will be in analyzing this.

I can barely find any info on what happened. And there is almost NOTHING on the helicopter crash. Literally none of this adds up. That driver looked like a fucking pro in the videos. Not some 20 year old White Nationalist LARPer. Also, it's been like twelve fucking hours since the arrest.

>NO INTERNET PRESENCE

Again, someone pointed this out. Do you have an internet presence? Legit Facebook? Twitter? LinkedIn? Fucking normie if you do and you need to go to The_D.

What's so hard about backing up again?

Remember the helocast.

Loose ends go the way of the helicopter it seems user

I just jizzed in my pants....

This is the fucking final nail in the CIA's coffin....

How long before he is found dead via suicide for being such an idiot and posting on his facebook what was going to happen?

There was no helicopter.

edit: what the fuck

>THIS SHIT LOOKS HOLLYWOOD AF
photo of people in the air is pretty (((lucky))) shot since it was taken behind car, so camera man jumped out of way, then in midst of panicked mob jumped back into the middle of the street within 1 second to catch this.

Bump

fake CIA psyops that even made Hillary crawl out of her rat hole.

Holy FUCK is this deep Blue State framing Deep Red State? Is this because of Trump bringing Generals into White House?!?!?!?!?

FUCK this could be much bigger than I first thought. Holy FUCK this truly fucking is a huge move by Deep Blue state. FUCK this is CIVIL WAR territory

>James G Field

So why is the suspect being reported as James Adam Field?

oh man

>james alexander fields jr, 19, is the owner of the vehicle and was born in ohio
>james (jim) field, over 30 years old, is a domestic military officer (must work for an alphabet agency) who was also born in ohio and looks like the driver
>james (jim) field is a career soldier
>james (jim) field was conducting helicopter escape training 2 weeks ago
>james (jim) has ties to CIA backed agencies who have killed journalists

I am fucking spooked, how the fuck did you get that picture

The OP in that thread was some larping fag. Mods showed his IP posts.

>Tight street going down hill
>Not stunned from the impact on other vehicles and large amounts of people
>Effortlessly drives back up the tight street, on an incline, dogging cars and hitting protesters
>Whips the car around and takes off
>All of this takes place in a 2 minute span
This was not a 20 year old driver, user.

Yeah the helicopter thing is weird to me too. the only picture of the scene I guess was from mirror.
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/896481749143879680
and that picture is gotta be Bullshit.

OP in the screencapped thread I mean.

>LET'S GET SOMEONE WITH THE SAME EXACT NAME AS OUR PATSY TO DRIVE THE CAR
You people are so fucking retarded

PSA:
OP claims perpetrator was born in 1984
our driver is twenty years old

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I just got it off another user who said he didn't know its origin.

they have satellites in every house now.

Not everything is a conspiracy. The police say he didn't intend to do it, got scared when they attacked his vehicle.

bump

wew lad

>those rims
He deserves the death penalty for that desu

Face blindness is a symptom of autism.

wait someone explain to me how he got away, wasn't the road blocked by other cars?!

wewlad

where are the security cams
captcha select all squares with helos

Nose doesn't match

So, this is James Fields, Jr? They are saying that pic related is the driver, not the soldier in the OP. Surely, he isn't letting his son take the rap for something that he did.

What really bothers me why did a helicopter crash almost at the same time? What a coincidence.

I MEAN WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

Something really, really fishy about this happening.

how long till you idiots blame hillary?

id say a couple of hours

Exactly. No way that original one does not fall off in all the swerving and change of pace speeds.

CIA SAD/ZOG

what if....

youtu.be/7QjPITpMCk8

Well this is interesting. Looks like it's him in the car to my eyes.

THIS.

Got caught because his evac chopper crashed?

What are you talking about? Hillary loves the KKK and Robert Byrd.

I can't believe you degenerates would attempt to reappropriate this tragedy for your own nefarious purposes.
People died for no reason other than some inbred hick disagreed with them.
Thank fuck he was stupid enough to use his own car. He's already been arrested, he'll get what he deserves in prison.
I hope this demonstrates to you why people are so concerned with right-wing hatred. It's time to stop this before it gets out of control.

All these people and media in the area with cameras rolling and not one video of the thing going down and only 1 single photo of what is allegedly the crash site.

That's pretty damn weird.

No. this is James A. Fields Jr, born in 1997 and the rightful owner of the car.

James FIELD is pictured in , was also born in ohio, and is 33 years old

Holy, this is really important, what the fuck, that almost proves the car was switched.

>S-stop questioning the obvious holes in the story you fucking goyim!

who wants to bet the person on the helicopter was this james field army guy? runs away, gets on helo, fucking crashes and is burned to shit

did anyone think to look for flight path data of the crashed bird?