Mfw I realize this entire happening was planned by (((them))) in order to shut down/silence the alt right movement

>mfw I realize this entire happening was planned by (((them))) in order to shut down/silence the alt right movement

The alt right movement is (((them)))

Soros puppets both alt right and
Antifa

He’s starting a civil war so he can install a dictator

thank you, bump

Alt-right is a retarded blanket term cooked up by the media and government to de-legitimize certain ideologies.

In other news, water is wet.

>tfw was making good progress redpilling a friend of mine
>tfw this event has been enough to scare him into retreating back into Leftism

Probably just going to cut him loose at this point, but I know he had a shot.

and it made us stronger lol

>still believing in (((them))), but not realizing who're the real dictators of our "free world"
SAD!

>police herded the protestors into the counter protestors
>omg so violent!
No shit.

This false flag was necessary to reveal who the non-christians are, and remove them from the movement

But they are the same?

If it was, then they wouldn't be doing a false flag, would they? If it was controlled o. they could just have made Spencer do something shitty.

sven, dont reply to shills

>friends are only worth keeping around as tools to be radicalized

are you honestly listening to yourself?

Bark
t. herdsecurity

(((Alt right))) is leftover from Hillary's campaign. What rock did you just crawl out from under? Do not identify by any name, ever. Uniting "the right" (i.e. nationalists) was a consequence not forseen. Keep being a nationalist.

I don't think you understand. They're presenting the alt-right (and the ideologies associated with it) as a "problem" to the general public. They will provide the "solution" in the form of outright banning certain dialogues/ideologies and further scrutinizing the right in general.

buncha bad boys commenting under a number!

>They will provide the "solution" in the form of outright banning certain genders and further scrutinizing white people in general.

fixed that for you

The Alt right "movement" is just neo nazi LARP, who cares if it continues or not.

I unironically support israel.

I just think we should have an independent ethnostate like they do

I've seen this in the works for at least a year now but any time I mention it I get called a shill.

>Being alt right unironically

Jesus christ this place is full of autism

Constantly post against the likes of Spencer, Milo, Cernovich, Molyneux, and all the other /r/T_D tier memes but it never seems to be enough to stop you memers from getting caught in the (((trap))).

This non-stop /r/T_D trash raids on Sup Forums all the time is really becoming cancer.

>I've seen this in the works for at least a year now but any time I mention it I get called a shill.

Same here, and most of the people pushing for this shit are fucking leafs.

Coincidence?

You're a fool from not seeing it months ago. Anyone who calls themselves alt-beer is a fucking false flag. It is a label invented by (((CNN))) and refers to nobody.

Ecelebs are the only faggots who accept the label.

It only makes us stronger

Spencer is the pied Piper who leads the naive to their doom.

no shit

I don't support Israel, they can fend for themselves.

>spend all day enjoying video games while slightly aware of whats happening
>decide to load up reddit
>all that propaganda on the front page

>It only makes us stronger

Gets btfo....
No, we stronk now

You cunts got played. Worldwide opinion is going to turn against you, and you'll never get a candidate within 100 miles of the White House again.

They got ya good fellas. No coming back from this.

rare flag spotted!
*snap*

yup