It's all right when whites act like Muslims

>It's all right when whites act like Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LO6gGXcIhUt=4:18
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/muslim-professor-ca-university-genocide-white-racists-morally-required/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=sFVDjXr60CU

>act like Muslims
Are they worshiping a satanic pedophile?

The left caused what we saw today.

You said you were gonna punch nazis, you went out and randomly assaulted people, you shot cops, you shot politicians. You caused this.

This escalation is entirely the fault of the left, who has been waging a violent war against the rights of others since the end of the 2016 election.

>It's all right when whites act like Muslims
>only 1 dead
Mohammed usually has a higher body count, why can't whitebois compete?

Back to raping your sister, cletus

Now the far right will throw this kid, a registered republican under the bus and say he was a "leftist plant" or working for the "deep state"...stormfags just keep failing lol

this pic has to hold the record for number of shoes lost and airborn in a single pick.

>It's alright when government agencies attack Americans on American soil

Trump lol

>no personal responsibility

Child.

yes

The Nazi larpers caused it. The whole world hates you losers.

>Block road
>Get run over
Who would've thought?

Muslims are the most inbred people, other than Jews I suppose.

Answer his question though. Are the white people acting like Muslims worshiping a satanic pedophile, or does OP mean they are acting like Muslims in some other way?

>right wing conservicuck runs over some protesters, murdering them in cold blood
>somehow even this is the fault of the liberals

really makes you think

The authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

>Are they worshiping a satanic pedophile?
>what is Trump

would you say that bullies are responsible for suicides?

Speeding down the street to intentionally kill people is illegal. Which is why he's about to become a black dudes bitch.

not all white people!

this man does not represent all whites!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>
>the authorities

You mean one random reporter, despite that not being what the video taken on the ground shows at all.

>it's other people's fault when I chimp out!

>some muslim runs over europeans
>somehow this is the fault of europeans
do you not like your own logic liberals?

Video says different

The neonutjobs are trying to spin this story as hard as they fucking can.

Oh yeah, the liberals totally bullied you guys into being murderers. Not like you've been talking about giving everyone with an ideology even a micron to the left of yours a helicopter ride for the last 2+ years.

God, I almost forgot the right were a bunch of fragile pussified snowflakes who can't take being mocked without chimping out and going on a killing spree! Phew.

>Mudslimes move to other countries to leach off welfare while killing the natives who provide it
>White men kill foreign invaders

Yeah, totally the same thing

Kill commies, stop being a pussy.

ban assault cars

Don't make me get my bike lock out, faggot

Muslims should be running people over with trucks in their own countries.

If its against blacks it is allowed

Stop talking, start doing. I'd love to see neonazi hillbillies go up against actual communists. You white niggers would get erased.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LO6gGXcIhUt=4:18

I'd say it's all right when the dead are leftists.

yeah of course it is

The race of peace strikes again.

Still not content with their history of slavery, World Wars, genocide, etc., they're back up to their old tricks.

Pretty sure the only "actual" commies in the US are as fucking retarded as the nazi larpers friend.

I just can't. I just can't do this anymore. Things were fine when it was just memes and stopping SJWs. But this? This is killing. This is murder. I won't go along with any of this anymore.

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck the alt-right. I'm fucking done with this shit. Don't bother replying.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

>retaliating is totally the problem and not the original aggressors

almonds activated

youtube.com/watch?v=yup5khT4FoA

No they tend to either live on communes or just be individuals. And guess what? Some number of them are armed. Like pretty much everyone else in this shitheap. When the shit really hits the fan, you fucking hillbillies are going to regret wishing for conflict. You are insanely outnumbered and will get raped to death.

Yup. Difference between people protecting the lands their forefathers built and invaders coming in as guests to attack us

>original aggressors
Glad we agree. Time to get rid of white men and the right wing.

The exact opposite?

>since the end of the 2016 election
That's a weird way to spell "since the 1960's"

Are you really gonna go and blame albino niggers for this? I've seen some crazy shit on Sup Forums, but this sick fuck takes the cake.

Really? Cause I bet if they were just allowed to have their constitutionally justified protest and not interrupted by libs and antifa looking for virtue points no one would have been hurt today. This is entirely the lefts fault, to look at it any other way is literal retardation

OP is a fag... use some common sense... mix the neo nazis and antifa, something like this is bound to happen... SAGE

>The race of peace
Whites have never been a race of peace. That's why I find it so baffling how people keep pushing us and pushing us, expecting us to simply bend over and take it in the ass. Today is only a small glimpse for what's to come.

>T. Commie larper

Sup Forums is just ISIS without the islam

Conservatives are out of control!
We need to send in the National Guard!
Lock down the internet!
Why hasn't Drumpf declared martial law!?
Hurry before someone spreads the fake news that it was a false flag designed to discredit populists which is of course not true...

Original aggressors are anti fa and the liberal media you colossal idiot

angry white men have killed more people this year than radical Islamic terrorism has killed this decade in america (the only country that matters)

So when someone interrupts your free speech rights, you're suppossed to run them over? I'm sorry, I don't identify with liberals but that is some twisted logic.

It’s funny that you associate muslims with man slaughter. Not wrong, though.

They're just reving up (literally) to get completely fucked by American unity.

The alt-Reich gathered what they could from all over the US and were still smaller than the counter protesters who were mostly locals.

What does that say? They are a vocal minority and will get demolished in anything real. Believe it or not the majority of people are not actual racists, who doesn't enjoy a good racist joke here and there and sure you can make an argument for an White ethno-state (in Europe) but killing of everyone not European (or white enough) is just retarded bullshit spouted by inbreds and incels.

All protestors who hold up traffic have it coming.

Boo fucking hoo. Cops shut down your hitler circle jerk and turn into angry muslims. People are disgusted by you fags. Nice job fucking yourselves lmao

And niggers have taken far more lives than both groupes combined, so?

Yes of course this is history. America started with antifa and the libbbrul media. Not slavery, oppression of women, genocide of natives and white male authoritarianism.

>I'm right wing
>I don't believe in personal responsibility

No one is excusing the man in the car you idiot. Im saying the events of this protest and its downward spiral are clearly due to one speciic faction.

Had he gone there to intentionally kill people why didn't he just drive on the sidewalk?

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Libs demand more Trump supporter immigration following car attack

lolno

Cause this is relevant to the topic at hand. Are you literally retarded? Someone typing for you?

Shut down? No protesters shut it down and forced it into violence. How fucking retarded is the average person on this board damn

The chain of events doesn't stop where you want it to, friend.

That would be the neo nazis....oh sorry "alt right" (gotta be politically correct with you faggots)

You were excusing him just a moment ago, retard. That's why I had to correct you. So how are they to blame? Considering that the guy who ran over people was the most important and tragic happening, what else is there? Destruction of property and couple of people who got bruised? No1 gives af about that. You can't hold only one side responsible for this, and if you do you should at least have some facts to back that.

What's wrong with it, I thought we're all equal?

>what is Trump

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Theres a reason theyre wernt any counter protestors in ferguson.

Blacks will beat the shit out of you

BUT whites will hold that anger inside and give the middle finger by voting in trump

Im pretty neutral about today. One side, alienating people, but weve been alienated

Other side, generated fear, but stooped to "their" level

>for the last 2+ years
That meme isn't even that old and it's in response to shit like this that's been going on way longer
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/muslim-professor-ca-university-genocide-white-racists-morally-required/

No... it would be the ones that went there to start shit. Youre actually this dense wow. and it doesnt start irrelevantly where you want numptyfuck work on your reading comp in no way did i excuse his actions, i explained the events that led to them fuck you people are unironically this dumb arent you

Sounds like liberal thinking.

You can hate Islamic extremists just as much as Alt-right faggots, dumbass.

Yeah, Trump.

someone please put this song in the video.

#iIl ride into you

Don't you mean Brfumopf?

>

Antifa showed up to curtail the free speech of the right wingers.

They were the offenders.

There are also reports his car was surrounded by protesters and he got scared. He mowed them down to get away.

>Be French
>Gets runned over by a muslim
>Be American
>Gets runned by Sup Forums

kek

Dayum. You didn't have to tiki-torch him, user.

I just can't. I just can't do this anymore. Things were fine when it was just memes and stopping SJWs. But this? This is killing. This is murder. I won't go along with any of this anymore.

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck the alt-right. I'm fucking done with this shit. Don't bother replying.

but antifa are warriors for the people they cant be wrong (half this board is actually this retarded)

So we should be gathering together to cry for the safety of right wing activist groups and pushing the hash tag #NOTALLNAZIS?

Will coal burners and Faggots swarm Facebook and begin posting touching stories of a peaceful right wing medical student or engineer?

>3 million more people vote against Trump than for him
>Trump comes into office like he has some grand mandate and won 500 EC votes
>Constantly shits on liberals
>refuses to condone violence against muslims
>right wingers take greasy shits in their adult diapers and clap like seals getting a peanut
>"Hurr durrf where all this vi-lence commin' from Jebediah?"

Don't stand in the road, that's for cars silly commies.

Actually an Accident caused by protestors in road but nice try
sage