/SRG/ THIS IS BEING SLID EVERY FUCKING WHERE

>3 People who had camers in the neighborhood of Seth Rich's murder had their cameras Hacked and Stolen on the night Seth Rich died

Go to 1:11:30 of this video: pscp.tv/w/1eaJbmeVwvBGX "3 People who had closed circuit camers in the neighborhood of Seth Rich's murder had their cameras Hacked or Stolen on the night Seth Rich died"

This is BIG.

Also:
Kelsey Mulka
>shooter had New England accent

Bauman admits emails exist. What the fuck people? HisNameWasSethRich

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8
steemit.com/pizzagate/@v4vapid/seth-rich-crime-scene-awan-brothers-saga-deepens-a-webb-companion-day-171
trunews.com/article/dnc-fraud-lawsuit-plaintiffs-ask-federal-judge-for-protection
globalresearch.ca/pulitzer-prize-winning-reporter-seymour-hersh-fbi-report-shows-it-was-seth-rich-not-russians-who-gave-dnc-emails-to-wikileaks/5602241?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you guys learn to spell next time you post this shite? Kinda takes me out of it

Shill

so this is what Agent Spencer is distracting from

WITNESSED, PRAISE KEK

oh shit

Checked

any sources for this?

FUCKING CHECKED KEK HAS SPOKEN

SPENCER CONFIRMED FOR CIA OPRTV

bump friends

pbuh

Holy shit. Bumping.

Google

Unreal

big if true
also big if true

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

Them numbers sonny.

so none, alright

and be a CIA nigger

holy

>cameras were hacked AND stolen

wat

kek has spoken

checked and requesting dumps of links between Henry Regnery an Richard Spencer

SHUT IT DOWN

Wow, it's like dumb TRS larpers can't even fucking read. Hey honey, why don't you take that little cheeto crusted mousewheel of yours and scroll back up, and take another look? Got it? See that opening post? Let's take a look together, huh sweetie?
>had their cameras Hacked or Stolen
>Hacked or Stolen
>Hacked
>OR
>Stolen

Praise kek

We will continue to roll over these Jews like marshmallows under a Tiger II

Quints confirm Spencer is indeed a (((CIA nigger)))

spencergate.wordpress.com more on Regnery Publishing posted at a later time

nice pents checked

Spook confirmed!

checked

I rarely tout my education but I have an master's degree in English and you are wrong. There are NO misspellings in this statement. There is one use of vernacular ('wanna'), a word that should be capitalized (Samaritans), one word lack an apostrophe (son's) and one sentence that would be better of broken into two. (Highlighted in yellow.) Also the last sentence should read "...and used the Rich's to get what's coming to them in this world or the next.) Despite these relatively minor errors, the writer's meaning is entirely clear, and it is evident by the tone of the correspondence that s/he was writing in an informal manner; obviously this writing was not intended as a polished draft for publication. Neither is mine. Go fuck your uptight self.

bump

those digits don't lie!

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

DO NOT FALL FOR CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Shiaaaat

>His name was Seth Rich

bumpbumpbumpbump

The digits have revealed much today.

and yes, lil dick is controlled opposition

good lord almighty

>literally nothing again
Digits are nigger shit.

I swear to fucking god if you go down ANY rabbit hole deep enough you'll find the CIA.

>HUR DUR I'M A RETARD
sage

kek is warning u, wake up sheeple

bumping solely because of this

MEME
MAGICK

yeah, i mean really?
>lets march peacefully around the neighborhood chantin nonthreatening or offending things
>also lets all take some torches to make it really easy to paint all of them as evil nazis
sounds logical

BUMP OF JUSTICE
DONT.
LET.
THIS.
SLIDE.

can't find Regnerys link to the CIA anywhere. Is this /leftypol/ disinfo or from some other rival group that just has a beef with spencer?
Regnery is listed as an enemy by the SPLC, I doubt someone from that amount of family wealth risks his reputation for a lifetime to be an agent desu...

wew

but pretty h-hot tho

bump

Checked. Anyone getting positive reception from Sup Forums that didn't at least get a +5 kill count is a fucking spook kike

wew

Oh, and same scar

What's your problem lmfao

>Brad Bauman: Rich family wants the investigation to stop
>Rich Family the same day on YouTube: Thank you for continuing the investigation!

Brad Bauman was hired to cover something up. The Rich family was likely threatened.

Spencer confirmed controlled opposition, dropped.

Yeah. Spencer wouldn't be against undoing 1965 immigration act otherwise. That's really all you need to know.

but it's true though, fuck off CIA nigger

just as my pic. name a person who isnt controlled opposition? iwill wait

C H E C K E D

Witnessed and confirmed.

Something I never noticed until just now was that before the nuke detonates, Pepe is frowning slightly but after it goes off he's got a tiny little grin.

you are not controlled opposition, are you?

DNC has/uses "Clean up Crews" for Wetwork,Trafficking,Voter Fraud.

Rich is just one of the thousands killed by them.

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

CIA is in/doing so many things, that even the CIA has no idea what the CIA is doing.

Also, in every Movement Wave you have "Sharks", same goes for the Alternative Media.

confirm

ANON5 HAS SPOKEN

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TODAYS RALLIES

welp...

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8

You are so eager to put out a little spark in the bush, you fail to see that you have a wildfire around you and a big gust of wind is coming.

You are being used as a tool right now, but maybe you are just in on it. This whole thread was artificially created & backed. Anyone that speaks against the idea is attacked, thats usually a sign among signs sometime is wrong. Also the sheer votes in such a rapid succession.

But I don't see you picking up on that vote manipulation.

Its not the first time things like this have happened and won't certainly be the last.

The game is fixable, but is the community at this point?

Its been on a path of self destruction for years now and its a shame to see.

Am I just going to be another casualty of rash emotional outlash with no long term thinking?

>[The DC police took Seth Rich’s computer, but couldn’t get past his password.] So they call the FBI cyber unit. The Feds get through [the password-protection on Rich’s computer], and this is what they find. This is accoring to the FBI report. What the report says is that – some time in late spring or early summer – he [Rich] makes contact with WikiLeaks. That’s in his computer. They [the FBI] found what he [Rich] had done was he had submitted a series of documents – of emails, of juicy emails – from the DNC. By the way, all this shit about the DNC, where the hack, it wasn’t hacked … He offered a sample, an extensive sample, I’m sure dozens of emails, and said I want money. [Remember, WikiLeaks often pays whistleblowers.] Later, WikiLeaks did get the password. He [Rich] had a dropbox, a protected dropbox, which isn’t hard to do."

steemit.com/pizzagate/@v4vapid/seth-rich-crime-scene-awan-brothers-saga-deepens-a-webb-companion-day-171

>"In a press conference held through Facebook Live on June 13th, Jared Beck, one of the four co-counsels in a class action lawsuit being brought against the Democratic National Committee, announced the filing request for federal protection over the plaintiffs, lawyers, and potential witnesses involved in the suit, and cited the deaths of Shawn Lucas, their process server, Beranton Whisenant, a Federal Prosecutor in Rep. Wasserman Schultz’s district, and Seth Rich, WikiLeaks’ alleged source for the DNC emails."

trunews.com/article/dnc-fraud-lawsuit-plaintiffs-ask-federal-judge-for-protection

1st link wrong. A little info about what the FBI found on Seth Rich's computer.

globalresearch.ca/pulitzer-prize-winning-reporter-seymour-hersh-fbi-report-shows-it-was-seth-rich-not-russians-who-gave-dnc-emails-to-wikileaks/5602241?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles

The Mayor,Incident Location,Vehicle & Helicopter are what people should be looking into.

Kek speaks!