Friendly reminder richard spencer is a cointelpro agent trying to destroy alt right vu leading it to nazism

Friendly reminder richard spencer is a cointelpro agent trying to destroy alt right vu leading it to nazism m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8

Nobody knew that guy a year ago until alt right was popular and suddently he became the representent of the movement

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he invented the alt right.
he can do whatever he wants with it.

Way to late for this shit.

I like many on Sup Forums have been posting against the likes of Spencer but get drown out by the memers and /r/T_D tier faggots who try to tie these faggots in with everything else.

Now that Spencer has done his (((job))) of completely undermining everything he can slither back into the rotten hole he came from and the memers can go back to /r/T_D.

Bump

Actually, the label for the Meme tier "alt right" is literally a creation of (((Paul Gottfried))) from more than ten years ago.

Too many of you worthless faggots have been using the literal Jew term for years and have been warn repeatedly that this is all a (((trick))) but you never listen. Faggots like Spencer has been called out over and over but the memers seem to be the only ones trying to keep him relevant. Now that this event has happened you faggots are experiencing first hand why we constantly warn against the meme tier (((con artist))).

"Paul Gottfried is the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right"."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

"Gottfried is also notable as the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right"."
"Gottfried was born in Brooklyn in 1941, to Jewish parents."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried

Faggot who only speaks english

What?

spencer coined the term alt right, freaktard. it even says that in the link you didn't bother to read.

Is that Laura Bush?

Sorry cia? What was that?

Guy in the op video looks like a jew

Clearly, you did not read as (((Paul Gottfried))) literally was pushing the alt right meme for more than years.

You can try to claim that Spencer created something but (((Paul Gottfried))) was literally writing books on the subject before Spencer was even evolved.

You faggots bought into a literal kike meme and that is not my fault. You can not say you were not warned either.

Reminder that Sup Forums calls anybody who actually expresses nazism in public a cointelpro agent or false flagger.

(((Spencer))) has ties to Aleksandr (((Dugin))), a known crypto-Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

No it never did

why are you so obsessed with this Gottfried individual?
don't you see how weak and inferior you sound by always blaming the Jews, thus making then look smarter and superior?

that stupid bitch is funded by Christ insanity Evangelical groups from America.
listen to the orthodox nationalist podcast, the episode about dugin.

bump

alt-right should've started militias instead.
they'd still have been exposed to fbi infiltrators but at least shit like this wouldn't have happened.

just strap up and shut your fuckin mouth

Dickie will stick around, he has more jobs to do: redirecting the reactionary elements into his pan-nationalism Whitopia idea that's nothing more than a stepping stone to global totalitarianism, and to replace naming-the-Jew with pro-Zionism sympathies.

yes, that's Laura Bush.

>why are you so obsessed with this Gottfried individual?
don't you see how weak and inferior you sound by always blaming the Jews, thus making then look smarter and superior?
So when I point out the actual Jew behind the alternative right meme going back more than 10 years and you say "how weak and inferior you sound by always blaming the Jews" when it is actually a well known actual Jew behind it?!

"Gottfried is also notable as the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right"."

You can deny it all you want but these are the facts. The alt-right/alternative right is a meme created by an actual Jew who has written many books on the subject going back all the way to the 1970's.

Yep, not only is that Mrs. Bush, that image is also undeniable proof that Spencer is a CIA controlled oppo shill

Can I Uhhhhh... Have the sauce

so what if the guy is Jewish?
what does if that supposed to mean?

what is that suppose to imply?

it means the alt right is controlled opposition retard.

its hitomi tanaka user

He doesn't even talk about fucking jews. Try again.

her name is in the filename you autist

Stupid dumb
puppet scum

>so what if the guy is Jewish?

what part of spencer's white separatist agenda is controlled opposition? and who is controlling him? for what reason?

>so what if the guy is Jewish?
>what does if that supposed to mean?
>what is that suppose to imply?
You are joking right?

Spencer is such an obvious shill I don't understand how Amerimutts are following this gimp around like he is some sort of demigod. Oh well, at least it is fun to watch.

The event was a net negative with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

This should have been obvious from anyone to the start, especially since a video of him singing a depeche mode song at a karaoke bar had surfaced a few months back.

also, admin's a faggot for not making either old south africa flag and/or rhodesia flag icon(s).

Get a load of this faggot. You must be Ukrainian.

Alt-right was a disinformation campaign meant to discredit Trump's base. Spencer shows up when Trump started winning primaries. Just like David Duke. They're all on the payroll . They play the bogeyman for cash. This is nothing new. People have sold out their own kind for thousands of years while pretending to be their most loyal advocate.

Trump's base stood for smaller government, repeal of O-care, immigration enforcement and the end of the middle eastern wars. Trump knows this and so does the establishment. This is why they keep pushing Trump into looking like he is flip-flopping his positions. They also want to discredit Trump's base with the general public b/c most Americans find the middle class agreeable. It is the strawman the media created that they hate.

They are desperate to put Trump's base back on the reservation. They want us voting for members of the club and will promise us everything to get our votes knowing the other side of the coin will prevent us from getting it.

This country is already finished. The Constitution was betrayed on 9/11. The people who are there to uphold their oath and represent us sold us out for their own greed.

what does Gottfried have to do with those two channels?

>trying to destroy alt right vu leading it to nazism

Sooooooo....... what's the problem??

There term is some 15 years older and comes from ther German "alternative Rechte" in the context of the new right, which was prefered by the canon of right wing research. One finds it also in French, in a similar context, same time as "alternative droite" Ditch jewpedia and learn a second language you us centrist moron.

?????

>what part of him is controlled opposition
basically working with jews and nazbols like dugin
>who is controlling him
my guess a mix of CIA, Zionist oppertunists and nazbols
>for what reason
to stop the imminent rise of white nationalism in america. (((they))) know that whites are the number 1 threat to their cause thus they host up gatekeepers to act as our leaders see alex jones, milo, cernovich, PJW, jared taylor, and mike enoch. They all are either jewish, jew owned, or CIA shills. Just from browsing this board the last few months I've seen them relentlessly shilling their figures on here, and when any user that provided evidence that showed this to be controlled opp they would screech autistically at you and call you a "purity spiraler" or "what have you done for the movement?" basically they're not /ourguys/ but are useful idiots that will fan the flames to bring an actual white nationalist movement in the next few years.

so spencer's job is to destroy a rising white nationalism in America by promoting white separatism?
and he's being funded by dugin,a professor at the Moscow state University, the CIA and the Jews?

>Being this Blue Pilled
You asked by (((Paul Gottfried))) being the Jew behind much of the alt right labeling in US politics matters and I am pointing out that you clearly have no clue in the overwhelming Jewish bias to the left.

The media is a great place to start as most of this alt right shit takes places in the media. A media that is absolutely overwhelming Jewish bias. A media that has been all over this alt right shit during and after the 2016 election.

If this is news to you clearly have been living under a rock.

Seriously, at this point I am convinced you are just trolling or are just this much a newfag. Also, when was the last time you were in Ukraine? Talk with anyone from the DNC lately?

Spencer, and TRS too for that matter seem to be homosexual. Pedophilia, maybe even? At least TRS. Lots of CIA shit too. I mean, Jared Taylor and the Culture of Critique author Kevin MacDonald? For fucks sake, can you trust anybody?

Yeah honestly he seems way to cute and fit and well spoken to be legitimately alt-right.

what is the link between Gottfried and the two channels again?
what do these channels seek to gain from a partnership with him since both channels hate the alt right?

So Alt Right funded by Friberg, who is friends with head of Antifa Sweden.

you're not making any sense.
all you do is blame the Jews for the whole problems of the world.

no man, go to his meetups and wave around the swastikas
people will be like "wow i didn't know we could do this" and a thousand-year reich will commence
adolf is actually really popular in the united states, and that's why fucking him over is a key aspect of the national mythos and entertainment

He might be suffering hypogonadism and gynecomastia. Also you should be kind to him he might be in the early stages of transitioning and should wish him the brest.

>Nobody knew that guy a year ago until alt right was popular and suddently he became the representent of the movement

no, you were probably just a leftist/libertarian up until "papa" trump came around and you thought he was based for btfoing the sjws
spencer has been around for years. we've talked about him and the npi for years
he interviewed jonathan bowden a couple months before bowden died
you probably don't even know who bowden is. fuck off

>all you do is blame the Jews for the whole problems of the world.
Literally, a Jew is behind the alt right meme and you say I am "blame the Jews for the whole problems of the world." I know you do not want to accept the fact that the trash tier alt right meme has hooked many on Sup Forums and /r/T_D but you can not say you were not warned.

A literal Jew is behind this alt right shit and you fuckers fell for it. Call me a stormfag all you want but you were warned.

u have a link to that thread by chance very interested too see what has been discussed?

Cantwell? What about him?

why are you so obsessed with Jews? so what if the guy is Jewish? what if this supposed to imply?
admitting Jews run everything means they are superior.

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/137114965#top

>don't be obsessed with jews goyim
>who cares if a far right leader is jewish
>why care about it goy?
KYS alt right cuck

thxs mate

Disprove that the alt right meme was not started by a literal actual Jew. Provide to me information that proves information below is false. Show me that the Jew (((Paul Gottfried))) was not the "first person to use the term "alternative right"". I will be waiting.

you didn't answer the questions

there are two different labels here.
alternative right and alt right.
the first is coined by Gottfried and the second by Spencer.

How many times do I need to keep posting this?!

>the first is coined by Gottfried
I swear you MUST be Ukrainian.

>alt right and alternative right are not the same
mfw

it clearly states there are two different terms.
but that is not even the main point. so what if the Gottfried guy is a Jew?
let's say he put these ideas into spencer's mind.
spencer advocated for white separatism.
what is wrong with that?

I literally have posted here hundreds of times that the label 'alt-right' is a shill tactic, as are all political labels. Maybe now people will believe.

Friendly reminder this is a bullshit narrative being pushed by the reagan battalion of pro jewish cuckservatives.

>Maybe now people will believe.
Yeah after people have been killed.

Since the 2016 election and the alt right meme went viral many of us have been warning that the alt right and personalities like Spencer are just here to make some money, get on a few tv shows and sell some books.

The tactic of using terms such as alt right along with these personalities/con artist willing to sell it to political dumb asses who fill Sup Forums and /r/T_D is a classic (((trick))) and should have been easy to warn against but the memers and their memes are too strong for their own good.

The trash (((media))) is of course more than happy to play along and the anti-media push by Trump and other alt right personalities to help the morons buy into the scams of people like Spencer, (((Milo, Shapiro, Moloyneux, Cernovich))), and so on.

I personally am getting tired of posting on poll and being called a "Stormfag" for pointing out the obvious (((tricks))) but if cancerous newfags are just too stupid to heed the warnings and to afraid of hearing the truth it is really becoming not worth the effort.

TL;DR
>Maybe now people will believe.
Not likely.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW!!!!!

Richard "Lerner" Spencer

never too late