Can mestizas and mestizos help racial healing in America?

Can mestizas and mestizos help racial healing in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/notwokieleaks/status/896377617296838660
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course we can, user! :)

Yes. They add fuel to the fire which will result in an eventual white lash, cleansing minorities from the country.

Therefore they are a big part in helping to heal race relations.

I predict a white hispanic will take over the alt-right movement and further the cleansing of this country's underbelly

Am I a mestizo or am I white enough to be one of you
If I'm a mestizo, then yes, mestizos are valuable
If I'm white, then no, the mestizos are cancerous indigenous garden people

I hope that's me

yes pedro
> you gotta go back
>make mexico less of a shit hole

hey
just wondering
am I white

there's only one man all of pol agrees is white.

are you implying that I look like him
or are you making a meme
this is serious
my life depends on it

Mestizos are the most annoying hispanics

>Go to Latino event at university
>Entire event gets co-opted by butthurt Mestizos (Mexicans, Guats, and other central americans)
>Manlet Mestizos and their burrito-shaped women complaining about immigration and Donald Trump
>Sigh audibly
>Get up
>Push chair in table
>Leave

I don't act like that
Am I a mestizo
that's me ^
I'm very tall and skinny

no my limits are 90%
but marrying a white woman would get your kiddos there but you could go bleach some aztecs and help your ppl down south

I"M NOT MEXICAN

I dont associate with those people
What am I, then
A spic??
I hate the sight of them

only if they dont have illegal family members to hide. i dont so i am an open trump supporter and voted for him

Nice try argentina

I hate Mexigarbage.

No no you misunderstand
I have no association to mexico
My family is from south america
i don't like hispanics as much as you

You are a MEXICAN cunt no matter how shittier your ancestors land is you are a MEXICAN on everyones eyes, get used to it fuck face.

If you're gonna come out as a self hating faggot then just fuck up and don't say nothing

>argentina
Please tell me you're joking, gringo.

Excuse me?
You are quite rude
Insecurity complex?
I am not culturally Mexican, and anyone asserting it is wrong
Disrespect is the sign of a savage, brother

Wew , shut up*

this beaner gets it
> the Spainish must be STRONG in this one

No cunt, you're the insecure little bitch from bolivia. go eat lama's cock elsewhere, MEXICUNT.

Whatever, I only looked to Sup Forums for secondary affirmation
I know that I am white
The genes are dominant in my mind and soul

What happened to that canal the commies wanted to build through a lake or some shit?

Seriously, show some respect
That's why I dislike your people
Very rude and ignorant

>white hispanic

No. I specifically want my job in the 4th reich to be eliminating hispanics.

A faggot is what you are

They hate whites so no they won't, Increasing European immigration and end birthright citizenship would truly help us. Bleaching is an outdated meme that only makes more nonwhites.

>1% African
>1% Asian

There are people who actually believe Castizos will actually save us.

Have it your way MEXICUNT.

They can be bleached very quickly.

Mexican girl in this pic is only 65% European.

you mean mestizxs?
check your privilege you shit lord

>They hate whites so no they won't,
lmao this is total bullshit. They mostly get along fine with Whites who aren't LARPing Nazis.

Also, the Hispanic-American birthrate has fallen drastically, even before Trump. Last year Non-Hispanic Whites became the majority of live births again.

>They can be bleached very quickly.

You do realize our birth rates are declining? We shouldn't mix at all in fact we should increase our birth rates. By the time they'll be adults America will already be nonwhite majority.

>You do realize our birth rates are declining? We shouldn't mix at all in fact we should increase our birth rates. By the time they'll be adults America will already be nonwhite majority.

Try to keep up with the news, retard:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

And that's BEFORE Trump was entered office.

So we should mix with them because of it? No we should increase the white birth rate and make sure there's decrease. So get busy and start pumping out some White Americans because bleaching won't solve anything since they always identify with their nonwhite side.

Central Asian isn't as bad as oriental
My African genetics are dormant, but in any case would make me sympathetic to the wretches of humanity

Ok, brother, I don't even speak spanish
You live in Mexico
I'm sorry that you do, and that you are Mexican, and that the world hates you
It's a sad loss
But don't use vulgar speech, because it degrades you

Considering 26% of hispanic women marry white guys ur a little too late buddy

>The genes are dominant in my mind and soul
You're that peruANO then.

gas these ugly dogs
god i hate "white hispanics" more than I hate the brown ones.

Do you think 52% is something to celebrate? By mixing more that will get smaller while the mixed birth rate will get larger. Nobody should racemix it hurts us more then it hurts them.

just because she is attractive doesn't mean she's not a brown subhuman. all races have attractive women.
she breeds democrats

But, I don't hate whites.

Since we're all here, can I get a verdict?
>white?

Did you even see the image?
I am 8 percent Indigenous
Stop fooling with me, please
I'm naive at times and may consider your words true

>So get busy and start pumping out some White Americans because bleaching won't solve anything since they always identify with their nonwhite side.

This is not fucking remotely true. You Alt Right shitheads don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about:

twitter.com/notwokieleaks/status/896377617296838660

No, never

I prefer spanish-mexican looking women

castizo here. fuck no. mestizos are niggers

>I don't hate (((Whites))) Gringo trust me invite more of us

Reminder this is what happens when you bleach, and the bushes don't really have shit genes.

If you're from the South Region you're probably white. Hopefully if the Raise act passes you could probably get citizenship here.

In addition, the man in your image is likely 100 percent indigenous
It's really a bad position, but listen to reality, man

why do you think they say hitler fled to argentina, family?

Well we hate you.
Post genes, not face pic. From your flag, I know the answer is no, though.

The US is already white minority from birthrate as of 2013, it will be white minority by population come 2034.

22% of the entire European race lives in the USA. Let that sink in for a moment.

>Do you think 52% is something to celebrate?
it's about the TRENDS retard.

Even before Trump, the Hispanic birthrate was declining drastically, to the point where all the dumb liberal projections that America would be majority non-White within a few decades now look retarded.

They can help rip the country's race relations asunder if that's what you mean

seconed.This will wipe out the hegemony of panama.

nah there's no hope for blacks and whites. Their ancestors should have worked harder instead of (ab)using the blacks. Now they have to pay for their sins.

>castizo here.
that probably means one of your parents is a mestizo, idiot. A mestizo who intermarries with a white produces one of you.

you don't, but most of brown subhumans do. the first thing latinas go to when i pissed them off is calling me a "white boy", even after they sucked my dick

That was some incredible reaching, pal. Jews don't even perceive themselves as White when it comes to minorities anyways, you know that.
They're not the racist whites, except when they can claim that they are to shit on whites, but if they get called out for it, it's back to Judaism.

each other of those people are more attractive than you are, anglo cuck

Me too

>More hispanics are getting labeled as white

Are you implying those aren't Mestizos who identify as white to be treated like royalty. Only 1/5 White Hispanics could actually be considered that.

By increasing the Mixed birth rate, it decreases the white one. You want America to become another Brazilian-Tier shithole then mix with some goblin. Do you actually care about us remaining the majority then mate with another White American/European.

I love you anyways.

idk man but hot latinas get my dick rock hard, that's for sure

neven seen one of those in my life. the whitest you send us is OP picture.

black people hair and big lips
My hair is light brown and my lips are like straight lines
What do you think of this

The hot smart ones at least.

Spics want white blood, they want their people to be white. no matter how many whites it kills off in the process of lightening them. they arent white nationalists. they are spic nationalist. same reason jews tell their jewess daughters to date aryan boys.

>Are you implying those aren't Mestizos who identify as white to be treated like royalty

Retard, you just said above that "they always identify with their nonwhite side." I provided you data indicating that was false.

You realize this board has IDs, right?

No

Can you love me from across the border please?
Are you being serious? You have a massive amount of non-European blood. You are therefore not white. This is blindingly obvious.

so like .01% of them?

>those fucking noses

Doesn't mean you should mix with them, all you'll do is increase the nonwhite birth rate.

Some Mestizos Identify as White Hispanic, just because they identify as white doesn't make them that. What's next you're going to go against the Raise act for trying to increase European immigration and not spic immigration? Jesus you mixers are retarded.

>become
>future tense

user...

No.
I honestly hate mestizos more than niggers.

No, sorry, I'm a legal resident, Mexico wouldn't accept me properly. Though, I'm not sure how it works with their dual-citizenship.
I think you can apply more easily to be a citizen if one of your parents is a citizen, but they haven't been one for quite some time.

>mestizos are cancerous indigenous garden people
as long as you recognize this, you're okay. im not a /the_donald/ cuck but since youre 85% white and recognize that your 8% nigger genes are cancer, then youre okay.
id recommend you dont breed though.

>white blood
stay in school or this will be you.

gas texas and ca

>I'm a legal citizen who came here to breed like a fucking rodent, your women are ours gringo

Post the actual photo next time

It's like the wet dream of a middle age Filipino woman

idk about all that but a mestiza qt could help heal my broken heart

They look like retarded dogs, Spics were never really attractive and the ones that are usually are European and have Zero native and nigger blood in them.

most white people do, at least the ones who have lived with both. niggers at least speak our language and kill each other off. statistically spics kill more whites than niggers do.

>came here
Please user, at least make the anchor baby joke instead.

fuck off spic. youre not getting our genetics. KYS. youre ruining this country. Id rather have muslims. at least theyre whiter than you.

no they cannot lol. also stop wit this "mestizos are 50% white meme" they are not, they are 0.000001% whit at most, theyve mixed way too much for 600 years. all traces of white genes have vanished

ofc this nigger has to copy our flag

Maybe your Grandson can have one but right now we need to increase our birth rate. We are lucky the birth rate managed to rise slightly however it won't stay that way for long with more mixed babies being born.

All four of those qts would heal me...

Hmm. Well try to stay in the far southwest. I'm not sure if the US will balkanize, but if it does, that's where you guys will end up I expect. Otherwise you should be able to flee south if my movement somehow manages to hold onto the entire current territory of the US. The first option is probably more likely, but who knows. Early days.

Mestizos are 25%- White, They have tons of Nigger and Amerindian ancestry.

Mestizos have a love-hate relationship with whites. They hate whites and are consumed with jealousy for whites, but they know deep down that their standard of living gets better the closer they live near us. They will never be allies. At best, they can be a buffer between us and the nigs and Indians.