Tfw democrats will now retake legislative seats, governorships, congress, senate and supreme court in the next 4 years

>tfw democrats will now retake legislative seats, governorships, congress, senate and supreme court in the next 4 years
All because Spencer

LMAO THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

fuck off shill. democrats are finished

Should of stayed behind your computer screen and kept jackin to anime women, but you didn't and this is what happened. You say we are the weak ones but look at you

Trump should have never brought up Ivanka and Jared to his administration

there are people on this board who still think Richard Spencer isn't controlled opposition.

>It's over! Drumpf is finished 100% for sure this time!

LMAO the ironing is that Carrier laid off all those workers anyway

Why do we have these threads every six months, with every time they occur the leftist are further into the hole?

One or even a fews events like this won't make it happen. Takes time and tension to fuel that sort of change. More shit hitting fan will certainly speed it up

Those ribbons are used by Russian supporters in the Ukraine.

Dude's CIA. I don't trust him. Always be suspicious of clean-cut charismatic leaders that are supposedly "on your side" and receive a lot of media coverage.

What are you sad about? It's not like the Republicans did any good with it.

They laid of less than a seventh of the workforce instead of all the workforce, as per details of agreement. What are you on?

blaming him for how the left acted
I don't even like spencer but stop being a fag

Trump hasn't even been a president for a year. Oddly some people even claim he's a lame duck or at least acts like it.

>commie ribbon has two stripes
>the one on her bag only has one
at least try a little harder next time.

>tfw now you can legally kill liberals everyone turns nazi

Wrong. Once Trump gives massive tax cuts to CEOs, his working class base in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Wisconsin will be super pumped up.

Listen, I'm probably the biggest fucking liberal shill posting on this board right now.

There is no fucking way the Democrats are winning shit in 2018. Are you kidding me? The party is useless as fuck, red states are amazing at stopping their voting base from actually voting, and congressional districts ensure the House is in GOP hands for the foreseeable future.

I mean, panic if you want, but if the Democrats win another national election in this country within the next couple of decades I'm gonna be fucking shocked.

This has to be a meme

Should have*.

Nice LARP.

We'll be taking the 3-4 seats we need to gain majority in 2018, and the Presidency in 2020. Hope you Demofags enjoy that 20 seat desperation defense lol.

It's not like oldfags didn't try to warn ya. But nah, instead you called them cucks, shills and jews. And now you're paying the price.

Came here to say this.
>only healthcare plan was awful
>regulation busting turned into 'let businesses pollute, let ISP's fuck over customers'
>tripling down on war
>tax reform = more tax cuts for the rich
But no
A guy running someone over is what is going to fuck the republicans over for the next 4 years.
Not being shitty for 95% of the people in the country.
No.
It's this.

His wife is a Russian.

>Richard Spencer, a well read and smart man who advocates for white nationalism in an incredibly reasonable and well-spoken way is bad for the movement said the man sitting behind his computer who refuses to take action

Spencer is a retard as well as al the nazi fuckers in this board, the reason trump won and the left was stopped is because the alliance between the alt right , conservatives , libertarians , zionist , and even true nazis.

All those groups were attacked by the left and joined trump to fuck them back , but spencer is obviously controled oposition , the motherfucker did that shit with the "hail trump" days before the elections with the media in the place.

Does that means the left can go "to push a nazi" fuck no , they have a right to protest , but make no mistake , this nazi retards are a cancer in the alt right.

POL BTFO

Dems aren't going to retake shit. If anything, you'll just see double the number of attendees at the next rally.

I'm sure the party that defends Jihad and Antifa will win any day now

>Once Trump gives massive tax cuts to CEOs
Fucking idiot

Don't Kys.
You can change, OP.

>alliance between the alt right , conservatives , libertarians , zionist , and even true nazis
There's no way in hell that makes up slightly less than 50% of the voting population in this country.

also, hate speech is legal here. Look up Matal v. Tam.

All that matters in elections are the centrist that switch sides , the leftist will always vote left , the right will always vote right.
However the ammount of people the left has pissed off the last 6 years in the us is colossal.
This is why you get blacks supporting trump(accused of uncle toms) , gays supporting trump(when that terror attack happened in orlando the left only give a crap about muslim feelings and shilling against guns even tough it was in a gun free zone).
And the list goes and goes ,not to mention that clasical democrats are also pissed off at the bernie commie retards and many voted trump.

People still lost their jobs. Those folks are probably not going to participate in elections again for a while.

This^

Hello schizoid