If you're still LARPing as a right wing edgelord, now would be a good time to stop

If you're still LARPing as a right wing edgelord, now would be a good time to stop.

The jew is subversive it seeks to divide through identity politics so you dont pay attention to them behind the scenes orchestrating you like puppets. They will race bait blacks against whites and make you think the nigger or muslim is your enemy. Any thread or poster claiming race black v white is the issue is a rabbi in disguise weather they even know it or not.

The only way to defeat the Jew is to stand united as one people against them, thats why they control the worlds wealth, media, because they keep the lower people infighting and squabbling over petty differences. Let all races know the danger of the Jew so together we can defeat the greatest enemy mankind has ever known.

Unite to defeat them, or continue to lose, the march to victory will take all people against their vile schemes and subversive nature.

>nazis
>right wing
sieg fucking heil motherfucker

who's LARPing anymore?

she's the one with the nice legs on the hood of the car in that one picture

Nobody is larping user eat shit i hope one of your family members died.

>tfw a tragedy happened but dem legs are fine

fpbp

The event was a shitshow bread-and-circus positives. Nobody named the Jew.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

Oh no, an injured nigger! I'm gonna stop now.

>Implying I give a fuck about dead niggers

World's a violent place bucko

>LARPing

No thanks. Heil Hitler

I wish I was larping. Do you think this is a fucking game?

Reminder

You have a 1st Amendment right to be a Nazi or a Nazi LARPer. You, however, do not have a right to violently shut down a peaceful protest and lawful assembly because your feelings are hurt. You also do not have a right to attack drivers of cars just because you are angry.

Charlottetown is a big city. I hear these occurrences are just part and parcel of living in a big city

I'm done with it. americans are fucking retarded

The Alt-Right is dead! Long live the Alt-Dindus!

can you believe those NAZI'S would help that poor african amurican?

Why would we stop when we've just tasted blood?

I didnt stop at 6 mil jews

>it's still larping you guise XD
1 post shill, S&H

Jackpot

>nobody named the jew

What stream were you watching? Dude with a mustache went on and on about it and some other good ol' boy chimed in about "international jewry" later on.

Sure would help if the larpers would fuck off though. It's one thing to have lefty fags call you a nazi for not agreeing with them, it's another when they call you a nazi and you are sitting there with a nazi flag and a "hitler dindu nuffin" shirt on.

Niggers that show up to a white nationalistâ„¢ rally deserve to die.

>thinks this board is actually satire
You have to go back

>someone call the bamberlamps

>All posts on /pol are satire

trips of truth also is fpbp.

white people are fucking wild

No.
:3

What's wrong with that monkey in the photo? It looks sad : (

get lost. too bad it wasn't you with that filthy nigger getting ran over.

I can BET FUCKING MONEY that you're an idiot boomer who loves to emphasize that you have liberal "friends".

kek

or what?

Why?
This was a deep state attack, it had nothing to do with the Alt Right.
You've lost.

Why is this hot?

back 2leredit we need kill all niggers and spics

But the party has just started

i'd rather be a fucking Anonymous asshole instead

Just imagine how much influence we could have but for a bunch of redditors and stormfaggots having frequent public autism attacks.

it's your pagan ancestry calling to you

You're not wrong, but using blatant Nazi symbolism isn't going to help. It's the ideas, not the decorations. The decorations have been demonized for almost a hundred years mercilessly. It takes a massive red suppository that most people wont take to see Nazis as anything but evil incarnate. if you can't see that and still insist on throwing up Heil Hitler's and Heil Trump's salutes and using German words for an American political movement, you deserve to fail, retard.

I don't have any Nordic blood

This. If I was an lefty kike I would be on the internet larping as a Hitler quoting Nazi and trying to associate pro-white movements with Nazis. That does far more harm to us than anything the left could ever say or do.