WHITE PRIDE

Fuck these shill threads. I know you Pol. I visit everyday, and I see what you believe. Today was a great day. Keep your head high, and disregard these shilling threads by niggers, kikes and faggots. The pendulum continues to swing right. The fire rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FIsGERFlG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fire inside my ass you cis gender white male

I will race mix and have a dozen mulatto children and you cannot stop me, you tiki-torch shaking dumbfuck.

Keep dreaming welfare rat. Go suck a dick for a cheeseburger.

Go back to b/ femboi.

god and i am tired of seeing all these trolls, literally everywhere on pol.
Like, the left doesnt care to come to pol and shill and slide, it is only people that want to bait ppl for its own troll amusement

Cala a boca, macaco

B8888888 thread.

WHITE PRIDE
WORLD
WIDE

FUCK THE SHILLS

stormfront has their own boards, fuck off to their retard.

What if i hold my tiki torch below you, so your burning nuts turn your intestines into an easy-bake oven you massive LARPing retard?

White Pride.

Boys.... This is literally history repeating itself.

Tiki Torch Nazis.....Left Laughs..

Guess what? Juden also laughed at the rise of NatSoc.

Then they weren't laughing..... The difference is, this time the White Man will win.

The Fire Does Indeed Rise Brothers.

Good post user

Fuck yeah dude. White pride fuck the shills. Were late 20s Germany right now. We just need to keep strong a little further and band together

Fuck you nigger, but you're right the tiki torches were actually pretty dumb. Who the fuck thought walmart tiki torches were a good idea instead of homemade torches? It looked fucking stupid.

+1

Nice try ADL, next time try to be more subtle.

Keep fighting with vigor and pride in our hearts.

How do I know you aren't shilling so that shills can shill me?

You're a leftist troll. You don't believe in white nationalism.

Pele de merda.

>You're a leftist troll. You don't believe in white nationalism.
Eat shit, you fucking faggot. Then go gas yourself.

We kicked the hornet's nest.

The shills are out in incredible force because of it.

Don't let the shills get to you.

Things are going the right way.

The left is panicking and trying to everything in their power to scare us off.

I'm not ADL. Maybe we'll get lucky and a meteor will hit the ADL and SPLC offices.

>Today was a great day.
Today really as a great day. Any day another antifa piece of shit dies is a wonderful day.

Dude believe whatever the fuck you want. Pardon me for pointing out all the kike and nigger threads blasting us today.

killing people is bad. being jewish, black, or gay isn't bad.

Fuck off ANTIFA queer.

Fuck off and kill yourself, shill.

>killing people is bad.
Just narrative you fucktard. Niggers are killing and raping whites right as I type this post and the state does nothing but accommodate it. Check the fucking stats.

Fuck Jews

Fuck Antifa

>the state does nothing but accommodate it
The police do quite a bit against murderers and rapists in the USA compared to much of the world.

being jewish, black, or gay isn't bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=8FIsGERFlG0

I disagree. When I see the degeneracy in fag pride parades, I secretly wish a mass shooter would end them. When I drive by coon town, I grow frustrated that Sickle Cell and AIDS aren't as deadly or rampant as they should be in coon town.

WE need a rebranding of Sup Forums politics

fuck alt right
fuck cuckservatives

join AER

Highest crime rate in the developed world entirely driven by niggers. Narratives and politics does everything it can to divert the issue to 'gun crime' 'inner city crime'. Open anti white hate spread through all the institutions. You are delusional.

Fuck off, your ideology will fail. People think you're fucking losers. Show your face and get beat the fuck up and lose you job. Stay anonymous, cowards.

A great day for Jewish supremacy.