#NotAllRepublicans

>Libtards were happy to excuse hundreds of Islamic murders with the #NotAllMuslims hashtag
>Any chance you faggots will show equal treatment for this guy?
>Aren't you concerned about violent retribution against Republicans?
>Shouldn't concern for the safety and well-being of Republicans come first?
>If you don't treat them with great respect, that will simply radicalize more of them, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlottesville.org/?navid=1829
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a fucking jumpsuit

Not all republicans are racist, but all racists are republican. Sweetie, this means that a lot of republicans are racist.

>#NotAllMyBigFatAss

>That's a fucking jumpsuit
Very stylish, their jumpsuits.
I thought they took mugshots in your civilian clothes.

wtf I hate a change of clothes now.

moron. thats his intake clothes. wow. you wasted 10 mins of your life.

It depends on the jailhouse. Check out other mugshots from that jail and see if they're all wearing that style of clothing.

>Not all republicans are racist, but all racists are republican. Sweetie, this means that a lot of republicans are racist.
So you would agree that not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims, yes?

yep they all are. i checked. sage this fag.

Show me a spic that doesn't hate a nigger and I'll suck your dick til Tuesday faggot.

Yeah, Republicans are the REAL victims here

It's a fucking jumpsuit you moron.

dude he probably changed his clothers
jesus christ how retarded can you be ?

Spread that hashtag right now, faggot, or you're a racist. #NotAllRepublicans. We have to prevent angry liberals from committing hate crimes against innocent Republicans.
I thought you pieces of shit believed in this approach.

>A literal white terrorist just rammed his car through a crowd of people of opposing ideologies
Not the best day to pull that one out, little guy.

nice lack of OPTIONAL sunroof

Aren't you worried the backlash from bigoted leftists could radicalize more Republicans?

lots of cry babies for a "we wanna be tough guys" thread

So are you saying that on the day of a bombing the hashtag #notallmuslims isn't the best timing?

Your hateful rhetoric is going to get innocent Republicans hurt or killed. Go spread the hashtag, faggot: #NotAllRepublicans

Reminder

You have a 1st Amendment right to be a Nazi or a Nazi LARPer. You, however, do not have a right to violently shut down a peaceful protest and lawful assembly because your feelings are hurt. You also do not have a right to attack drivers of cars just because you are angry.

I'd think all you libfags would agree with the Muslim mayor of London that events like this are just part and parcel of living in a big city, and we should just all go on as we normally would.

the only victims are white males.
fuck republicans.

wouldn't it be better to just ignore it? obama isn't in the white house anymore, it literally doesn't matter

I hope that's an open offer because I'm not him.
>*unzips*
It ain't gonna suck itself.

we all think you guys are tough little boys!

>sweetieposting

>Being angry is just what the Kekistanies want!
>#IStandWithPol
>#NotAllPollacks

>fuck republicans.
Stop your hate.
STOP YOUR HATE!!!
What you wrote is RACIST. Can't you see that? You are on the wrong side of history.
You can't stereotype a whole ideology based on the actions of one person.

It's pronounced -jumpthoot-.

>Whataboutism
Ummm no sweetie, we are talking about Republicans being racists.
Nice whataboutism you neo nazi havin' white supremacist lickin', Ku Klux Klan Jesse Oaf Lookin,' Basketface calley-brick tattie.

LOLZ take your sweetie back to fb. You're out of your league.

There's literally nothing wrong with racism

Can't you hear how hateful you are?
Why can't you be loving? Stop stereotyping.
End your bigotry.
#NotAllRepublicans

>BLM
>antifaggots
>Peaceful
Found the nigger

False flag

This.

Can anyone confirm all the mugshots look like this why does the jail give them polo shirts?

Well tickle me pink. (Opens mouth)

>optional roof
>jumpsuit
Op is bat shit

You hateful Nazi bigots

#notallrepublicans

>Can anyone confirm all the mugshots look like this why does the jail give them polo shirts?
I think it really is a striped jail shirt. I just wanted a picture to post to feed these fucking libtards some of their own bullshit lines every time one of their beloved sand niggers butchers a dozen innocent people.

The shirt thing is interesting. I don't know how every jail in the country works, but I know they don't all immediately issue you a change of clothes once you've been detained.

There's also the fact that what's visible of his face is absolute chad-tier whereas the guy they "caught" looks like a doughy nobber.

Really have to wonder why anyone would go to the effort of faking something like this though when it'll do absolutely nothing like when pic-related was assassinated by someone with connections to the alt-right prior to Brexit.
The only reason I could think of is that this is just the first of a series of false-flag attacks, the only way something like this could have an effect is if you compounded them into a very short span of time.
Take for example the series of Islamic attacks earlier this year that were nearly week to week, the odd Muslim here and there doesn't seem to faze normies whilst the several attacks within quick succession had a palpable effect.

keep it up reddit

>Op is bat shit
It was the bigotry of vile people like you that drove him to commit this crime in the first place.
Stop the hate. You are on the wrong side of history.

forgot the bloody picture.

Liberal's xenophobia drove this man to do what he did. End your hate!
#NotAllRepublicans

Fair enough.

I'm not being hateful by pointing out the republicans bigotry and racism

If you don't want to be called racists, don't be racist. It's that simple.

I'm not the one being racist here, that's you guys.

>I'm not being hateful by pointing out the republicans bigotry and racism
>If you don't want to be called racists, don't be racist. It's that simple.
Can you hear yourself? You are so filled with racist hate!
Can't you be a human? End your hate!
Events like this are just part and parcel with living in a big city. The Muslim mayor of London said so.
Your hate will only divide us. We need to make Republicans feel more welcome so they won't become radicalized.
#NotAllRepublicans

White boys are a bunch of terrorists!!!!!!!!

this

I assumed he is wearing a jumpsuit in the mugshot. Is he?

guys. no one hates you. we just think you are huge cowards and have little dicks. idk. sup guys!

>whole ideology
its all the same shit faggot whats difference, the fucking donkey?

Does OP really not know what the word optional means?

>calling someone a moron
>check flag

kek

first day on the job?

(((ID)))
show your flag

Well, I sure wouldn't have done it that way. There's a legally defensible way to run over antifa protesters...and then there's this guy.

What's the name of the jailhouse he was arrested at?

#noteverynazi
:^)

charlottesville.org/?navid=1829

Too much traffic, I can't load it.

No, I'm saying that user's implication that all terrorists are Muslims is obviously false.

1015 Monticello Ave Charlottesville, Virginia Is the location of the picture. Old though, from 2012.
>1015 Monticello Ave Charlottesville, Virginia Is the location of the picture.
1015 Monticello Ave Charlottesville, Virginia Is the location of the picture.

Clerical errors never happen.

1111 get