HOLY. FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK

Ryan: 'White supremacy is a scourge'
>thehill.com/homenews/house/346361-ryan-white-supremacy-is-a-scourge

>House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) denounced white supremacy in the wake of the racially charged clashes in Charlottesville on Saturday.

>"Our hearts are with today's victims. White supremacy is a scourge. This hate and its terrorism must be confronted and defeated," Ryan said on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>((((((((((Paul Ryan))))))))))

>paul ryan is a complete cucked fucking loser
if this comes as a surprise to anyone then you might be retarded

If nothing else, today has shown where people stand. Even Trump cucked hardcore.

This guy controls 50% of the Trump agenda.
What the fuck do we do??

Nigger loving democrat pretending to be a RINO

YOU JUST GOT

>being surprised that Paul Ryan is a cuckservative

???

lol you do you expect him to say? He's not on our side.

subjective opinion from an Ayn Rand disciple. big whoop

he's right

spencer and his gang are acting no better than antifa niggers

this if it continues to escalate will eventually push normies away just as antifa pushed so many to the right

They're called Cuckservatives for a reason user. Going to point out that denouncing one group of identity politics and not the other group makes them a part of the problem. Ryan and the rest of them should shut their mouth and open their ears. There won't be a solution until then. Same goes for the MSM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In 2016 Hillary Clinton was the largrst Pfizer donor recipient. In second place - Paul Ryan. The more you know.

Fpbp.
This was never a secret thou gh

but he sure loves communism

>slide threader thinks people on Sup Forums are Republicans

Idk why you're surprised Paul Ryan is a neocon assblaster.

But he, as any other politician on america, is bought by the jewish lobby. American people should decide among themselves.

fuck you, faggot

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNN, YOU OBESE, OBTUSE CESSPIT OF GORMLESS GOYIM...!!

oh so that's why there's a snake on the libertarian flag

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

>white nationalism is a scourge
>not cucking on Obamacare repeal and taxcuts are real Americanism, also amnesty
Cuckoldry is a scourge and we're going to eliminate it from the GOP in 2018 with fire and fury!

He's a cuck and has always been a cuck

Trump didn't cuck

>Cuckoldry is a scourge

THIS
H
I
S

>Speaker Paul Ryan, while discussing concerns of the Black Lives Matter movement during a nationally televised CNN town hall, called for Americans to have more tolerance as well as more motivation to solve the problems plaguing communities.

>“People feel like they’re being discriminated against and they’re not safe because of the color of their skin,” he said, the Hill reported. “So that’s profound and because people believe that, we have to listen to that. And we have to hear about it, we have to understand it and then, instead of just talking, let’s go try solving it.”

Wow, so profound. Really activates my allmans

>what's going to happen next:
White nationalism and the Alt-Right will now be designated as domestic-terrorist organizations.

White Nationalism is a natural and justified reaction to politicians like Paul Ryan selling us out to anti-white globalism

Mainstream "conservatives" embrace the narrative. Jews, blacks, Hispanics and Muslims can have political identity/awareness but whites cannot. If you, (GOP), accept those rules you are actually fighting the battle for the left.

Jewish nationalism isn't, though.

As if establishment RINOs were ever in your corner to begin with.

Trump is the closest thing we have. Not because he believes the same things we do, but because he's not one of them.

When Steve Scalise was shot, Ryan refused to blame the left or point out the ideology and motive of the shooter. Cuckservatives even practice the same kind of hypocrisy as liberals.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. He is a snake tongued little rat who will say anything for political expediency, just like the rest of Washington. Yawn.

>Cuckservatives are still begging their enemy for forgiveness.
You burgers really need to sort out your christian good goys.

For the last 5 years ive always thought Paul Ryan should be purged, digits say he dies within the year.

alt-right is the new occupy wall street. enjoy your cucked

Friendly reminder that Trump could have easily been the one to say this, but he didn't. Don't misinterpret me, though. Trump is not /our guy/, but he's also not going to counter-signal us.

Isn't he a white supremacist? Blue eyes, white skin, thinks he runs the whole country.

Paul ryan is about to get voted out of office fuck him and his master (((george soros)))

so he supports terrorism?
innocents have died

THIS IS DISGUSTING

Alt-right is going to be radicalized by this, cuckservatives are the dumbest fuckers in the history of america

What a strange post for that flag.

This is why we shouldn't have let catholics and jews in. They're teaming up against Protestants.

>Ryan: 'White supremacy is a scourge'

>slimy neocon is slimy
no surprises here

remember 2018 cuckservatives will be forced out.

Reminder fuck the term alt-right

coopted by larping attention whroes

remember when sand niggers were running people over with cars

thats the alt right now

>Neocons once again would rather kowtow towards liberals in fear of being called racist than actually have a coherent and consistent ideology

Imajun my shark.

Yep. Ending racial crime is basically ending black crime. White people commit zero crimes. Death to niggers and their jew handlers

>white supremacy is bad, we shouldn't care that our largest voting demograph is diminishing

He's a stupid cuck who's wife's grandchildren will be blacked in a nation similar to current day South Africa

Thank kek the white supremacy meme has finally lost its power. Kek giveth and he taketh away, You had your fun. Time for communism to reign.

20c has been deposited into your account

>White nationalism is bad
>But Israeli nationalism is a-OK!
Really gets my noggin joggin

Good. White pride groups are all honey pots and covers for drug dealing. Plus this Just gives us the go ahead to label blm and Mexican pride groups as hate groups too.

>tfw Trump falls out of power the next administration will swing Europe tier in leftism

This whole nationalist run will be used to stockpile ammunition for the crackdown to come.
You can be sure it will include laws that fuck over everyone but the leftists will be too busy creaming themselves that one of theirs is back in the seat.

>Antagonize a group for who knows how many years
>They mobilize and start clamoring for identity out of fear

Yet they allow and placate every group but one. That is Hypocrisy at it's fucking core. Identity for me but not for thee.

is black supremacy still ok though?

Perfect.
Do this cuckservatives. Demonize us please. We need all right wing whites on our side. They need to see reality.

This is the sniveling faggot who came out and said both sides were at fault when the leftist tried to assassinate Republican congressmen and has always refused to name Islamic terrorism. Only now does he come out and attack anyone. If there was any doubt about whether he was in the pockets of the anti-white conspiracy let there be no doubt now.

Fucking kike shit eater.

I keep forgetting he sucks dick. I need to get a card printed up that says "do opposite of whatever Paul Ryan says"

When the fuck has McCain or Paul Ryan been this outrage with BLM or other leftist scum. Bunch of fucking idiot congressmen.

This rally was a victory. It shows that people dont give a fuck anymore what the media or politicians say. We will rally again, in bigger numbers. Mark my words.

Can't wait for the US will unleash counter terrorism units to fight the alt right terrorists. It will be great to see these cucks dead or in prison where they belong. They are fundamentally no different from Islamic terrorists.

paul ryan is a homosexual pedophile. why is paul ryan still alive?

The US is done.

This was an escalation of the violence started by the left

This is the ultimate fruit of saying you're going to "punch nazis." That sort of rhetoric finally came back around on them.

>white guy hits rally
>stop the presses, lock up all the Nazis, crush white supremacy!
>muslim bombing
>let them all in, breed my wife, rape my kids, kill my pets, install sharia law!!
>blm kills cops, kidnaps whites, ambushes people, chases them, beats opponents, attacks cars, burn down business
>more niggers in everything, stuff the nigger everywhere, blacks are so oppressed!
What an insufferable faggot. i hope the next car he drives spirals out of control and smashes into a pole.

>crying because a cuck got punched
>immediately turn to Islamic terrorism as your model of response
This is why the alt right was an abortion that never got anywhere. No one is ever going to support retards this dumb.

The Republican Party is anti-white just like the Democrats. Never forget that.

what do you retards expect

you want him to come out and say he's a white supremacist? do you want to lose every election for the end of time you losers need to learn when to stay low key if you ever want to influence policy dummies.

Wanna make America great again? Here's how you do it. Left pulls a knife, you pull a gun, they send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of them to the morgue. That's the American way, and that's how it becomes great again.

get fucked whiteys

What do you expect from someone who was grown out of a petri dish?

You're literally retarded if you believe that's going to work. If that worked, then the Islamic terrorists would have everything they ever wanted. But after decades of terrorism, they have lost everything and made no progress towards their goal. You can follow their plan to failure if you want. But it will be your own fault when you turn the whole world against you.

Realize that he bends the knee to literally whoever he needs to. Currently he is making damn sure people don't associate the Republican party with white supremacy. In the short term that could be a wise move.

BASED RYAN
>BASED RYAN
BASED RYAN
>BASED RYAN
BASED RYAN
>BASED RYAN
BASED RYAN
>BASED RYAN
BASED RYAN
>BASED RYAN
BASED RYAN
>BASED RYAN

What did retards think he would do?

Turn on any media fuckfaces. did you think they would give this favorable coverage like with BLM?

Also a kike

>Islamic terrorists would have everything they ever wanted.
They want to kill infidels. They do. Dream achieved.
>But after decades of terrorism, they have lost everything and made no progress towards their goal.
Their end game is for everyone to be Muslim or dead. Look at Europe. Look at their birth rates. They're winning!

How is this pos still house speaker?!?

Fuck this guy.

>But after decades of terrorism, they have lost everything and made no progress towards their goal.
Are you retarded my man? They wanted what are in all but name Sharia derived blasphemy laws incorporated into western hate speech laws and they got it. They wanted Sharia courts for dealing with civil affairs and they got it. They wanted an increase in Muslims in the western world and they got it. They wanted Palestine legitimized and they got it. Islamic terrorism has hit essentially all it's goals it's set out for itself and is still making progress by forcing everyone to capitulate to their latest set of demands every time one of them drives a truck into a crowd for fear of offending them. They're winning bigly and you're an idiot for thinking they aren't.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Would there have been a widespread bipartisan condemnation of radical Islam, if this had been another Islamic terrorist attack?

Funny that all of the people condemning the alt-right were already hated by the alt-right.

Ryan is going to get lynch or crucified. White men are getting pushed into a corner and Ryan is one of the culprits. He doesn't make it to 2018.

Too bad the psy tape, which was set up at him, meant Trump couldnt be attacking as hard and he remained as Speaker. Should be easy for Trump to dispose of him, but its his move.

I hear there is a sale on Dodge Chargers for Labor Day.

how about if that doesn't happen you kill yourself?

People are not going to stop being pissed at the status quo because Trump is not there, if Trump fails the next president could be Kanye West.

How come the Congressional Black Caucus or Latino Congressmen never denounce anything in their own "communities" this strongly?

Ryan is a Cathocuck.
He should just kiss Muslim and Spic feet like his pope.

>whites are oppressors
>blacks are victims
>we have to help them
cuckservative 101

There's a reason he was fucking romney's running mate.