Right makes right

Wouldn't it be great if karma was really a thing and lefties trying get the alt-right fired had it turn back on them instead? I wish..... I fuckin hate these shitty people..

Yes you need to join the group if you're not already a memeber, yes its worth it cuz there's some incredibly good comments in there, hey you might already be a member tho... :)

Other urls found in this thread:

sjwlist.com/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you even have the mental capacity to graduate high school, cretin?

Wow, lefties attacking their opponents personal lifes and trying to smeaer their names. Shocking.

This guy looks Alpha as fuck... He's probably his own boss and makes more money than you, you cuck.

sjwlist.com/Main_Page

why yes, yes I did. Why do you ask?

You're a faggot. Nazi scum should be round up and shot. Soon they'll put restrictions on free speech thanks to you cunts, but it'll be somewhat worth it to know that you will all die out without ever making a real difference in your shitty shirt and miserable lives.

>charlotte va
>charlotte
Fucking morons.

You're a dopey hair-triggered shit who doesn't know anything about who the guy even is. The fact that you've decided he's a "nazi" and already want to kill this random stranger is why society needs to kept safe from you you dumb asses. Holy shit....

People willing to show up to that rally without a mask clearly do not care about being doxed. Not everyone faces the same consequences.

The only person with something intelligent to contribute, thank you

Ok, how did you read into this that I was surprised. Hurr durr

>nose

>show up at rally without masks
>>EXPOSE THEM ALL, RUIN THEM
>show up at rally with masks
>>COWARDS HIDING THEIR IDENTITY

Why does it matter. Who cares what these people think or do. The right needs to grow a pair and stop cucking in fear of lefty scrutiny. Even Antifa faggots understand this.

since "Hate group" means almost nothing, so do things like this. Does this.....uh... "face with a mustache" beleive in killing anyone for political goals?
We'll never know cuz the idiots out there aren't intelligent or nuanced enough to be asking. They're too busy giving pavlovian responses to the garbage they've been fed on the discovery channel and CNN and being a mindless frightened mob.

Craig Kilborn has been unemployed since the late 90s.

He fucking showed up to a protest where people are throwing nazi salute you fucking traitor. He's just as shitty as libcucks who defend and enable Islamic extremism.

What is so hard to understand? Fucking kys

traitors should be deported to saudi arabia

He showed up cuz he's sick of Jews trying to out the white population and replace it with shit skins, kabobs and spicks....

Welp, hopefully someone who's better at these things than I gets these garbage pails fired or something the way they're trying to do it to this guy. I've said enough. Not here to argue with lefties and normies on pol of all places....wtff??

>sjwlist.com/Main_Page
this is a shitlist, fucking pussy alt-righters i swear none of you ever have balls to dox anyone.
>no home address
>no employer listed

Nice mustache desu

we just killed one of you with a car lmao

>leafs

THen put your money where your mouth is bitch and be better than them. Put up or shut up. the info is there. We're not 100% that it's right yet. But of course, you who talks so tough knows what to do and can make sure of that.

>Why does it matter. Who cares what these people think or do. The right needs to grow a pair and stop cucking in fear of lefty scrutiny.
A leaf post that wasn't retarded, for a change. You are correct. Ultimately, what does doxing mean? Nothing. Not unless you're actually doing something illegal, which Antifa usually is, which is why they hate being doxed and cover their faces. But not everyone has Taco Bell jobs like the Left, and going to a political rally is going to mean basically nothing in terms of people's personal lives/employment. I hate to break the fantasy for all you shills on here trying so hard tonight.

I'm just glad nobody with my last name or any of my grandparents' last names are on that list.

he was like..totally hanging out with people i've been told are bad and ive seen that hand gesture on TV! KYS!
fuckin idiots....

Is this one of these fabled leftist memes I've been hearing about?

I honestly can't decide what would give me more satisfaction: beating the shit out of a antifa faggot or a treasonous nazi LARPer. You and Soros can get fucked

You faggots don't even know what your gender is.
Why do commies fail so hard at biology? First Lysenko, now this.
Hell, the entire communist ideology is based on a failed understanding of human nature.

>ywn receive a personal mustache ride from Matthew

omg i just realized i forgot to post the link to the page and group.....rollllls fuckin EYES at MYSELF!

here ya go in binary,

01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 01110011 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101110 01100110 01100001 01100011 01100101 01100010 01101111 01101111 01101011 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 00101111 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01110000 01110011 00101111 00110001 00111000 00110011 00110110 00110011 00110010 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110011 00110011 00110001 00110100 00111001 00110110 00110100 00101111 01110000 01100101 01110010 01101101 01100001 01101100 01101001 01101110 01101011 00101111 00110001 00111001 00110111 00110000 00110000 00110011 00110111 00110011 00110011 00110011 00110010 00110111 00110110 00110101 00110110 00110011 00101111

>"it's ok when we do it"

Employers everywhere will soon not give a shit because of retarded cowards like you.

Whites are being suppressed by left wing identity politics. The solution isn't to engage in right wing identity politics but to combat main stream racism like BLM and the KKK

How will Marshall Mathers ever get a job again?

Does anybody have a spare copy of the HATE101 instruction booklet? If we were supposed to get one at orientation I guess I never got mine.

uhhh with how often the left does it compared to us? really? dont you think you're reaching a little too desperately. Yeah, i think if it's gonna be "because" of anyone it'll be the left. BUT, if employers finally do start ignoring this shit I'll be fine with it, because it's usually used by the left anyway. It will only help if employers start ignoring shit.

I like he when we find people it's because of legit maguyver autism. When leftists do it it's basically "do you know this guy?" Until they find something

I love how all you muritards are slowly figuring out why "being muh ebil brownshirt" is not a bad thing.

You will have your own Weimar. Everyone who does not pick a side in this is a cowards. Everyone who picks not our side is an enemy that must be destroyed.

Reminder that 400 SA, SS and NSDAP guys were killed by commie rats during the Weimar times.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION COUNTER OP EXPOSURE ITS HAPPENING!

lol true

Sadly, what we saw today was an escalation of the violence being committed by the left since November 2016.

This is the ultimate fruit of saying you're going to "punch nazis." Violence begets violence.

Firms will stop virtue signaling once they realize it gains them nothing.

im not sure what this is about, could you elaborate? Is there a thing going on?

It was a Martian rally. Do people have something against Martians? I mean, I didn't see any swastikas so how did they not know it was a Martian rally?

>Democrats are all one person.
LMAO! Red pills... straight out of Kekistan. XD

Doxxing is a bitch move..the pussiest of beta moves. Throw hands or fuck off

You guys suck at this. Do you perhaps frequent the reddits, my good friend?

Fight fire with fire. Dox the kike who tipped off baked Alaska's hat.

I want to french kiss her asshole

Where are they getting this Nazi thing?

>Soon they'll put restrictions on free speech thanks to you cunts
kek
0/10 bait

All's fair in love and war, fag.

Christian antifa? Odd.

it's like people dont comprehend that doxxing allows people to "throw hands", and some people aren't in a position to "throw hands" but ARE in a position to help enable it to happen.

Also, some people dont realize wtf "throw hands" even means, I'm one of them. But trusting that I get the general idea, I'll just go with it lol.

mah nigga.

>FUCKING NAH TZEE SCUMM

Kys you brown cocksucker

This is cringe.

those jowls should have protected her from any collision.

I heard a bunch if niggers were there when cops got shot. Guess we should all all niggers.

I should also add violent and potentially murderous frightened mob.

You mean keep losing? Yeah no thanks cucklestein.

Pre-liberal indoctrination perhaps?

This is set up for some serious poetic justice if they try to go through with this.

>snitch on someone for attending a free speech rally
>jumpy company fires employee to virtue signal
>fired employee sues company for wrongful termination and violating constitutional rights

just watch.

Thanks, Alex Jones.

People die by getting hit by cars all the time. What happened?

You're welcome.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU ITS HAPPENING!
FIGHT YOU POL/LACKS THE TIME IS NOW GET IN HERE!

Hmm, maybe so. That would be a pleasant twist of events.

All this lefty scrambling says to me is they're scared of what is coming, they're scared of whites no longer being victims.

worked out great for you, didn't it?
btw, shouldn't you be out singing "Welcome, Migrants!" at a border crossing?

>Keep losing
>Better start chimping out on behalf of Nazi LARPers, that will further our cause

You're a moron who going to sink this ship

>that faggy ass fist emoji

hahahahahahahahah also i guarantee 100% that dead bitch was a mudshark

>Nazis get together and hold a gay little tiki torch march
>They end up losing their jobs and livelihood over it and just get people hating white people even more

Fucking beautiful. Remember who your masters are, faggots. You'll lose just like last time.

lol they're gonna destroy the lives of tons of people who had nothing to do with it, because they have the conspiracy theorists' inability to recognize faces

Doxxing is the equivalent for running to the teacher to tattle. It is what the left does, appeal to authority for protection. I respect the abilities of weaponized autism, but doxxing these fags causes them no problems (except for bike lock fag). If you are going to spend the energy to research the fags enough to doxx, maybe spend the energy to deliver a well deserved beating. If you can't fuck up antifa get to the gym.

So do they do the same thing with Antifa fascists, communists, seditionists and BLM looters?

Lmao implying all these attention seeking cunts won't have forgotten the name completely by tomorrow when the next thing for them to tweet about comes along

typical leftie cant even get the city right smdh

Shouldn't have been in the road when a car was coming. And yes, that is part of the road. If you've ever been to Charlottesville you know this. There are multiple sections where the road cuts through the outdoor mall. She got hit while literally in standing the the road with a bunch of retards..

>death threats from leftists
He has nothing to worry about.

>don't play identity politics when literally everyone else is
>if you fight, they win

Orange Hitler is president, white nationalists are on the streets, people are (slowly) starting to cast off feminism, faggotry and "diversity". Things are changing and it's too late to stop it.

Never forget that behind every smug doxxing Leftist is a disgusting loser that's legitimately fucking horrified, and for good reason. Their world is coming to an end.

Have you no understanding of history? I can guarantee you engaging in right wing identity politics is not going to help whites who have been demonized long before these treasonous fucks started larping.

These are literal communists trying to shame people for their political views.

is it even legal to fire somebody over their political affiliation?
it's one thing to fire them for breaking a law, but since when is it illegal to march in a kkk or nazi rally?

Which will boil over first... Civil unrest or North Korean tensions...

They think it's even begun.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

>political view
being a white supremacist isn't a "political view", it's being a racist fuck