What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

You guys cant seriously be upset a right wing guy killed a couple leftists can you? What happened to day of the rope? What happened to Helter Skelter, gas the kike race war now? When someone actually does something, and kills a bunch of fucking kike controlled communists, you denounce him and say hes controlled opp?

What the fuck Sup Forums? Get some balls. You think the Jews are going to voluntarily give up power? You think their communist allies are going to let us MAGA? No, we have to fight, and probably kill a few of them, for us to secure our existence and the future of white children.

I do not want to be a minority in my own country.

This guy is a fucking hero. The only good leftist is a dead one. If anything, we should be paying his bail and paying for his lawer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8
discordapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people are just worried that it will hurt our image, which i doubt it actually will

80% of the posts today are from paid shills. This was a false flag and this raid is part of the plan.

bump

This

White man is offically uncucked as of today

For some reason a bunch of queers think this will mean the end of 4 chan and the right movement is Ben though /ourguy/ is in office and lefties drew first blood

So what? We have Bannon in the White House, we control the Internet, and looks like as of today we have the upper hand in the streets. Who the fuck cares what the normies think of us?

I'm not going to cry over dead commies.

Someone murdered his gf and posted it on here once. Hell, we leaked the Fappening. If we can survive that, we can survive this. It's about time we started hurting these goddamn communists

bump

>le day of le rope!!!!!

fuck off retard, you'd piss your pants if your mum came down into the basement to tell you some men from the police are coming to ask you questions about threats you posted on the internet

Bump

that only happens in your cucked country lol

Fuck off, don't you have another mass rape of white women to cover up?

It's the Trumptard kikes. I miss old Sup Forums where we would be celebrating in a singe thread. Now there's 100 threads about the same topic up and they're all being shilled heavily. This board is beyond fucked.

It's probably the flood of leddit faggots who came in after their board got fucked

After this disaster of a "Unite" NO city will allow these losers to assemble in their limits.
Forever BTFO

none of this would have happened if anti fa minded their own business

keep telling yourself that if that's what helps you sleep at night

You better have trump full support, because the left knows how to guerilla, you'll pay in blood nazi scum, be ready for the offensive in your fucking face

Yeah if this guy did do it intentionally then cheers to him. Wiping out the communists and non whites is necessary

youtube.com/watch?v=P-fmXiP-RX8

the right came there for a march and a few speeches. anti fa came to antagonize and payed for it

>We have Bannon in the White House
>we control the internet
>we
>we
>we

bump

The right came to spout hateful rhetoric and incite fear. Those who came AGAINST this were not all antifa. Not all who are against hateful rhetoric and fear mongering are antifa.
Larping with symbols and phrases from a past failed regime from another country....
Get out of the identity politics trap now or be doomed to be slaves to old ideologies forever.

As far as I'm concerned anyone there - left or right -was a combatant and knew the risks going in. If one died, they deserved it. If they weren't willing to die for their cause, they shouldn't have gone into battle

Most leftists look like pic related. A lot of Nazis have been to prison. You will not out-violence a group that wants to commit genocide.

>I do not want to be a minority in my own country.
nazis are the minority of white people, like not even 1% of us

populism was winning, now populism is literally hitler. fucking retarded

Its shills man

>guerilla
>offensive in face

You can't even understand basic military tactics you baiting LARPer faggotron.

The Neo-Nazis are part of our coalition, even if we don't agree with them 100%. We need to work together. Fighting leftists is good for both of us.

Its obviously concern shills from off site

You underestimate us, you stupid shills.

We have x10000 time the intelligence you could ever hope for.

Now fuck off back to your CIA boss and suck his cock faggot.

can someone check the site traffic?
*wink wink

if it's up we can 100% confirm.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION COUNTER OP EXPOSURE ITS HAPPENING!

Wew, this pissed off 14 year old commie sounding mad as heck at his mommy.

The left knows how to gorilla. Ha. Haha. Hahahaha.

If you want to make America great again, you have to destroy the government completely. This bs idea about free speech, multiple political ideologies and acceptance of anybody has got to go. America is dead. The only way to bring it back to any sort of respect in the world is to control the birth rate and to leave other countries alone. Honestly the ideas behind the right and left have fucked this country to self implode.

are you white?

No he's from the UK

bump

the guerilla is just face one, once we have seized the government and the means of productions, we will put a bullet in each of your little neck, did you know that a single executionner can kill more than a 1000 nazi a day? We will definitely drown you sorry rat's ass, and kill all the shills that help you, including rockfeller and goldman sachs

Not if your own party doesn't get you first, you kike controlled faggot

an honorable combattant fight on equal terms, but because you decided to unilaterally escalate that, you'll wake with bombs in your garden and a bullet in your head

what party? We are an army that's all that count at the end of the day, we have already infiltrated the us army, believe it or not, wesley was one of us, but we still have to defeat the dominionist which is why one of our friends accepted to use his country to drain fascist forces out of the us

There is not "honorable" combat, you idiot. Violence is a means to an end. We are taking the streets back, and the average normie white guy will secretly support us. Your alternative allows the SJW and the tranny, and no white man will tolerate that anymore.

Also, your butt buddy Stalin would have shot you along with the million party members he killed for no reason

sure i'm not of the first unit that will be deployed, though we might restart our warfare if it escalates on the european front, but my american comrades are preparing a nasty surprise for you sick fucks

You tankies are as autistic as the Nazis.

What was your kill count today? That's right.

you'll laugh less when we will rape your mother and your sister and make you our slave, berlin style

lmao the edge how old are you kid?

yes there is, retaking land from the nazi scum, to be honest as a proud communist, i would consider fighting as an agreement, to not use certain tactics or weapons, but because you nazis know nothing of the art of war, we'll have to bring back the katyushas and the chemical weapons, I am serious about the last one

All tankies are basically autistic, even their fellow leftists hate them

old enough to have fought for the soviet union, unfortunately only in its last days

Nah I don't care if some Antifa or any other kind of communist leftist got killed, if anything it helped better the genepool

What I do find amusing though is the fact that if it was one of the so called white supremacists that got ran over and killed by an Antifa the left would be using it as a victory and not sympathazing at all.

But of course despite the fact that it's Antifa/BLM engaging in violence 90% of the time in the majority of incidents all over the country, they will take whatever they can find and pin it as the "right is violent" national news story when they can.

In all reality removing historical statues is fucking stupid, white supremacists are stupid for being white superamcists, BLM and ANTIFA are stupid for existing at all and the only people this is hurting is the normal people going to work because it just further hurts race relations.

and I have no problem with black power, asian power, indian power etc groups as long as they understand that white power groups should have the right to exist too - and if they cannot understand that they are hypocrites.

this time is different, the international brigades are back, the ancom and the left com accepted a truce for the great goal of fighting for the revolution, all that thanks to you, retards

Not interested in taking blame for a false flag operation created by the left.

Left unity means you Stalinists taking over, everyone hates you and will expel you from the movement again.

You are all too autistic for your own good.

They have their martyrs, who cares.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k
(Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!!!!!!

Sieg Heil

He was a real hero. It makes me want to buy a gun for the first time and shoot lefties myself. After all these years of barking and not biting we should just stand up for ourselves for once to prove that we're not meming and mean business.

yeah you have more prison experience in america (we we'll recruit black inmates, be assured) but we have guerilla experience and war experience, our foreign friends sent advisors to the us, we didn't know it would blow so soon, but you're really doing us a favor kids, with all the public opinion stacked against you, the revolution is definitely happening, without you, waste of a grave, nazi corpses

you're all going to die, and fun fact, the kkk is democrat, you filthy hillary lover

I can't stop hearing this in the back of my mind after the crash.
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Jew

im just sad he didnt kill more of them

I'm not its just shills coming in to do their thing.

I don't know why; its pointless to try to change /pol native population.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

>pol is one person etc etc

>Get out of the identity politics trap now or be doomed to be slaves to old ideologies forever.
I've been seeing this posted by so many people. Is it your new shill slogan?

This