Take a look at this FAKE photo?

Is this supposed to be the Patsy?

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.ohio.gov/orc/4503.21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jew hand clasp

Kek

looks like conspiracy, schlomo

Take a look at (((his))) real (((mom))).

How tall is this guy. He looks hella short here.

THE RED STRIPE ON THAT CAR ISN'T ON THE ONE FROM TODAY

not all cars in the states have front tags

take off your larp flag homo

VA does asshole!

sauce? Gulag's got nothing

This guy lived in Ohio

>Only on Sup Forumsstation

He is from Ohio you nu-flag dumbfuck

That was blood

What a MASSIVE FUCKING COINCIDENCE that the car was completely tinted, so that all the camera shots of the car prevented anyone from getting a good look at the driver!

Oh, what's that? The images we do have look nothing like this doughboy? What's that? The real James Field is a literal CIAnigger who looks very much like the man in the car? No, couldn't be a setup.

Why does one need front liscense plates? I don't have one.

man you guys are dumb
only a handful of states like ny and ca require front plates

>Samantha Bloom

are there any people in the alt-right who aren't jewish?

stripes aren't the same.

That's a different car, not racing stripes like our real guy

Some states require them, so cops can id the car from the front.

makes more sense then the official story

Agreed.

Look at the background...the trees are fake too.

They have been pasted and copied in.

Fucking False flag bullshit CIA psyop to frame Sup Forums and shut us down.

Hood stripe is also shopped,look closely at the scoop...there is a lot of bad pixels
>t. seen alot of shops.

codes.ohio.gov/orc/4503.21

Ohio is one of those states.

all this jokes but you faild to notice the car has no stripes like the one in the incident

I do not believe anyone would intentinally crash a $30k Dodge Challenger into anyone

Someone threw a block into that car's window and the driver panicked.

Ah, can you be pulled over in those states if your car is registered in a state with only rear liscense plates?

Fake.

The hood in OP's image has red pinstriping on the hood user. The one at the crash scene is lighter, has charcoal racing stripes and no hood pinstriping.

all memes aside but i honestly could not believe that the guy in the picture inside the car is the same non charismatic borderling JUST faggot in the OP. the guy in the car looks intense and attentive with nerves of steel. the fag in OP picture looks like a beta forever alone faggot that could easily be pinned with some shit.

Ohio requires front plates

Is taht a thin red outline on the hood in the front....shieet.

OJ Simpson?

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION COUNTER OP EXPOSURE

The photo looks real. You conspiracy retards are honestly faggots. I could shit ontop of your face and convince you the CIA did it.

i moved out of ohio 6 years ago, but at that time, cars needed to have both front and rear license plates.

FRONT PLATES ARE REQUIRED BY LAW IN OHIO

I still don't understand pic related. It looks like an ambulance but there are no police. No crime scene.

It didn't even occur to me that this photo was taken while he was backing up. I didn't want to jump onto the assumption that this was a false flag, but man... It only gets weirder. Homeboy's not even looking back.

Plus every photo from the back has the brake lights clearly on. If I was to drive a car into a crowd with the intent to kill I'd try to go through them at kill speed, not slow down to injure speed

Ohio has front plates, idiot

This one doesn't show an ambulance, but shows police. Did an ambulance arrive before the police? Where the fuck is the driver? If the ambulance came after the arrest, why are there no cops there securing the crime scene?

Exactly. It looks nothing like him.

Also, just look at the pic of the guy in the car. Look at the stone-cold expression he has after slamming over everyone. This is a trained agent of some sort. A normal person doesn't look like fucking Arnold in Commando while slamming through a crowd like a bunch of bowling pins. Add to this, the fact that his airbags didn't deploy, despite slamming through a crowd and into the rear end of another vehicle. He then books it in reverse out of there, and disappears and is apparently "taken in" by the cops? And then there's whatever-the-fuck-happened with the chopper? None of it makes sense.

None of this makes any fucking sense.

Not to mention the one registered to our leading suspect says it has a sunroof. None present.

OP is the Jew

saged.

What's the significance of this picture? I'm still trying to piece everything together

The photo in ops pic does not look shopped but does look like a different car

The driver who rammed had nerves of steel and looked like he was not displaying any emotion of his actions, Kinda like it was planned. Also no airbag so that in it self looks like they knew it was going to hit hard on something.

(no stripes)
(stripes)
(stripes) (checked)
Where's the racing stripes?

Looks pretty convincing to me

>car in the facebook picture has red pinstriping and a monocolor hood
>car that hit the crowd has a two black stripes on the middle of the hood and no red pinstriping

Yup different cars.

I think its where the car was when he was caught. looks staged tho

Allegedly where they apprehended the suspect blocks away from the collision scene.

It's totally the guy on the right.

Look at the size of the lips....

The driver has big lips, the faggot on the left has small lips.

do you know if the guy in your picture is his father? a military connection would be a huge red flag. this is very reminiscent of the dallas shooting with micha johnson who was also a vet. there was some pretty suggestive evidence that there was more than one shooter in that case and things didnt add up in the same fashion they arent adding up now.

Thats a tow truck

This user says black SUVs took the driver away, and in the videos you can see black SUVs up the street from the crowd when the drivers backing up.

Also, what happened with the helicopter? Seems like a hell of a coincidence. Someone please explain all this shit.

idk look at the noses

eyebrows are exactly like left and nothing like right though.

Tow truck

The chopper is super supicious. They dont just fall out of the sky.

I bet you anything the surface to air missiles sm7ggled into america under leland yee were meant to shoot it down, but got deployed late or something

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION COUNTER OP EXPOSURE ITS HAPPENING!

You see the reflection of the nose. The guy on the right doesn't have the right nose. Plus the distance to the ears. The left looks more like it. And yes, that left picture is way old. If you had a chance to look at his facebook (now suspended), you see pictures that might resemble

If the information earlier is to believed, it was an SE model. They are cheap 6cyl versions. Used ones are probably low teens.

Bro only certain states have front tags/plates

>Jew hand clasp

Head does look pasted on, also that hood looks like it's been blurred in photoshop. Maybe to obscure reflections?

Nope.

Nigga the guy in the car is a steely eyed Fast and The Furious character, this guy is a doughy nerd.

>implying one can't add decals/stupid shit to their car after a point in time a picture was taken

this doesn't prove shit

Who is the guy on the right?

Ok, so where the fuck are the cops? A tow truck came before the cops? Or if it came after, why aren't there any signs of a crime scene investigation? WHERE. ARE. THE. COPS.

Wonder what his issue was. Certainly not the way to address the racial divide in this country.

Any more from that user? Archive link?

this. what the fuck is going on

Totally suspicious. The few times choppers do crash, it's private ones that cut corners on maintenance. Not ones from the fucking national guard.

Personally I think what happened was the chopper flew up and saw something they shouldn't have from above, so they had to take it out. Or they were trying to "disappear" certain people for another reason, I don't know.

It wouldn't be his father, because doughboy's father would be James Alex Fields Sr., by definition. I don't think they're related, and they're using this guy as a fall guy or something. I don't have a full story together in my mind yet

That is a picture from 2014. Before his military service

Wasn't a false flag. Own your shit you fucken cowards.

Plates arent required on the front of a vehicle in all states.

How can we fix our image now? The whole world thinks white people are evil.

Wasn't this supposed to have happened when there was a national emergency status in the town? Where was the national guards' presence?

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.

Trump KNOWS.

What state was this from and do they not put plates on the front(some states don't)

The noses are completely different

Where's an unedited version of the OP pic?

They are in fucking Ohio.

How long after the arrest was the helicopter crash.

Driver was probably taken for a free ride

So you're implying that he's been trained to carry out stuff like this?

he still looks like a fat nerd tho

He looks about 5'6 from this pic. Could well be the source of his rage. Short white men are unironically shit on worse than any other group in society.

This has to be the false flag that we prove

it's called adding it later. People modify their cars all the time you retards. Did you ever think of that being a possibility or will that destroy your little conspiracy so you'll ignore that in any way possible..?

>((())) the psycho killer
Bullshit. Jews dindu nuffin. They was gettin they life back togoether, goin to synagogue

No I'm implying he has physically changed. His pictures from this year, he looked like some arab terrorist.

The face matches when you look at the distances between eyes, nose, mouth and ears.

Ohio plates. We are required to have plates on the front and back.

Doesnt that leave a huge LOOK AT THIS?

My guess is thry were trying yo frame thrm as a terrorist network but fucked up thr logistics

To oull this off there isnt likely anything to be seen from the air

I coupd be wrong

I betvanything after the hrlicopyer plan failrd they scalrd back their plans.

The media was prepared as always, trying to frame the alt right as terrorists and senators are pishing speech restrixtions. I bet they had smuggled weapons and more planned to be planted

No you little shill. He still looks like a pale bloated nerd.