White man officially uncucked

As of today, 8/12/2017, the white man is officially uncucked.

Over 1,000 young white men traveled to Virginia to show the world that they do not give a fuck about the media, non-whites, baby-boomers, the government, academia, women, the business world, and that they are prepared to fight at all costs.

Whites are officially uncucked. Minorities are freaking the fuck out. Boomers are freaking the fuck out, and the government is freaking the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NIMguADssE
youtube.com/watch?v=02-0aaMAmOw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, sure.

SAGE

To fight what? Every other single group excluding young white men?
Good luck with that. We'll take care of your women in the meantime.

Stop hating, fag.

>over 1000
>1000

HAHAHAHAHAH

Good goyim. You all look like a bunch of racist retards, consumed with hatred.

i

Too bad the chances of Spencer ever getting elected are 1/1000000000

Doesn't mean the the premise is wrong though.

l

ITT: leftypolls trying to blackpill people

No, faggot. You're obviously going at this the wrong way.

it's a long march ahead of us

u

This is an okay thought experiment except for the ending. Because the ending makes no logical sense. Jews are already a largely homogeneous entity; and would in no way be able to accurately distance themselves from the obvious push back. Likewise, expelling all minorities would only be potentially good. Do you really think the mexican cartel is going to be able to stand up to a few nukes assuming they did try and wage war? Or even if we arent nuking something the us military would have no problem taking out much of the third-world / second-world shitters that could be used against us. It would actually be WORSE if we continue to keep the minorities; because its always easier to be a domestic terrorist when you're still in the country. Whomever wrote this is kinda retarded.

Further, there's still the very obvious option of mutual destruction.

You want an actual black pill, I will give you one.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NIMguADssE

>Whites
>EVER Uncucked.

Say what you will about him, but there's no denying Richard Spencer's protests hit national news.

Good.

23yo this is accurate WTF DO I DO!?

pretty good except I have a bachelor's in finance and I am a classical music teacher

K

m

We don't need luck
>If history has taught us anything, we will prevail... We always do.

How about you?

You think I can read that shit?

keep telling yourself that buddy

B-but that wasn't real C-communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=02-0aaMAmOw

Who cares?
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4King James Version (KJV)

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There was literally a helicopter crash there today. Not a good sign.

kek

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knee's.

lmao modern blacks hate their own race and would rather have whites. how pathetic. maclom x would put your severed head on a pike for that darkie.

Reminder that shills work for both sides
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

>As of today, 8/12/2017, the white man is officially uncucked.
>
>Over 1,000 young white men traveled to Virginia to show the world that they do not give a fuck about the media, non-whites, baby-boomers, the government, academia, women, the business world, and that they are prepared to fight at all costs.
>
>Whites are officially uncucked. Minorities are freaking the fuck out. Boomers are freaking the fuck out, and the government is freaking the fuck out.

> White man
> posts a spic

Hmmmmm

Can you blame us? I'm praying that a couple generations down the line my descentants at least look like the average white person

How much did you go into debt for and who did you vote for?

SAD! no pride. so easy to divide.

>Who cares?
I do fucker!

I got a solution for you!

MC RIDE ??

Not much debt because I finished all of my gen-eds at a community college for free and then finished my business degree at a university while working.

Voted Trump, obviously.

>Whites are officially uncucked. Minorities are freaking the fuck out
>and the government is freaking the fuck out.
sounds like terrorism to me

???

I got a finance degree as cheap as possible. Wtf are you talking about

But will they do it again after the shit show?

No one is actually freaking the fuck, most people are just feigning shock to destroy your movement. We know you're all chubby neckbeards.

Agreed. Its been a fun couple of days.

Everybody I know are freaking the fuck out. Cuckservatives, boomers. and libcucks are throwing a fit. They are shocked.

Just wait until the uniforms

Go to a trade school, or a community college and then an state college. Get educated and start job hunting for about 6 hours a day until you get hired. Work hard and start going to the gym, no ear buds, chat with other people while you're on the treadmills. Join a meetup group and do things on the weekend. Find a girl and start getting serious with her.

I just explained the next 4-8 years of your life. It won't be easy but who the hell wants easy, easy is for niggers.

It crashed on 2 commies. Helicopters have already started tasting red blood.