youtube.com/watch?v=9YXtrWu4ASM
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
youtu.be/Weg3fP0lZmE?t=2m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=g1eswGrkMU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think millennials are capable of thought

I hope he dies

AHAHAHAHA

I gotta tell you, watching these people react to their own deaths was hilarious.

It's like they refused to let go of their mincing SJW lack of a reality, even as they were being mowed down.

I think it might be a she

I hope your mother dies

Males don't wear leggins. Or at least not in public.

Did you just assume his gender?

"Maybe there really are things more hurtful than cartoon frog memes"

False flag to destroy the image of the Alt-Right in the media(not that the image was very good).

(((They))) did it,Sup Forums

>What was he thinking?
youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM

better question: what were you thinking when you posted the 9000th thread about this shit, shillberg?

What does this mean?

zhe probably accepted it because it's one less white person to fuck the world up

If you mob a car & smash it's windows with baseball bats then expect to get run down, these people are fucking first class morons.

>What was he thinking?
Ouch, my leg just got crushed between 2 cars

>What was he thinking?
"HOLD THE LIIIIINNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"Shit.. why didn't I take the red pill?"

They started the violence, other's finished it. I don't feel bad at all

"You all are probably wondering how I got into this situation, well it's a bit of a long story..."

about all the buttsex in federal prison

Terry Lynn Nichols (born April 1, 1955) is an American who was convicted of being an accomplice in the Oklahoma City bombing.[2] Prior to his incarceration, he held a variety of short-term jobs, working as a farmer, grain elevator manager, real estate salesman and ranch hand.[5] He met his future conspirator, Timothy McVeigh, during a brief stint in the U.S. Army, which ended in 1989 when he requested a hardship discharge after less than one year of service.[5] In 1994 and 1995, he conspired with McVeigh in the planning and preparation of the Oklahoma City bombing – the truck bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on April 19, 1995. The bombing claimed the lives of 168 people.[6]

After a federal trial in 1997, Nichols was convicted of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction and eight counts of involuntary manslaughter for killing federal law enforcement personnel.[7][8] He was sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole because the jury deadlocked on the death penalty.[6] He was also tried in Oklahoma on state charges of murder in connection with the bombing. He was convicted in 2004 of 161 counts of first degree murder, including one count of fetal homicide;[6] first-degree arson; and conspiracy.[9] As in the federal trial, the state jury deadlocked on imposing the death penalty.[6][10] He was sentenced to 161 consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole,[2][6] setting a Guinness World Record[11] and is incarcerated at ADX Florence, a super maximum security prison near Florence, Colorado. He shares a cell block that is commonly referred to as "Bombers Row" with Ramzi Yousef and Ted Kaczynski.

God Keep Me

>What was he thinking?

I'm going to be on the news tonight.

I don't give a shit if he dies.

No young person who can barely afford a $30k car would intentionally drive it into a group of antifas

Someone threw a brick into a the windshield and the drive panicked

Man, the front of that car was totalled. If antifa was beating on it like fucking apes, then they deserved to get run over.

Also is FPBP and you all should be ashamed of failing to recognize it.

In the Adrenalin filled moment, the person wasn't thinking. It was 100% fight or flight. And the person chose to fight. Man, did that leg get pinched during the Challengers reverse?

Stand in the street beating on cars expect to get hit, and oh yeah the antifa bitch screaming
>PROTECT US POLICE

I bet not ten minutes earlier she was cursing at cops for being pigs and fascists

And watching you react as they consign the last statue of Robert E. Lee to a dusty old warehouse will be hilarious too.

Ur Fucking retarded, he/she was already running down people.

He said, Imma gunna fight this car?

What he was thinking was, "I've been picked on my whole life. Now's my chance to show those jocks who's boss" and then he was thinking "My hip is shattered in nine places by this other car."

Imagine if it was a good Ole boy in his truck with a solid steel pipes for bumpers @3.5 ft above the ground going through them.

>Call Nazis poopydoodieheads
>Are shocked when the """Nazis""" have had enough and fuck them up.

This fucking makes my blood boil. Don't talk mad shit if you can't handle the consequences.

you did watch us react, one of you us dead and 16 more in critical ;)

HOTHUDORRR

The antifa had weapons? Guess it was a pre emptive strike.

dat lock of hair

Go dick cuck peg me

>What was he thinking?
youtube.com/watch?v=47ak4vjiNzw

alpha as fuck, i'd suck his dick if he'd get out of the car

Yea, fuk their history.
Let's Taliban and ISIS their shit man.

I'm more interested in what this guy was thinking.

youtu.be/Weg3fP0lZmE?t=1m23s

God was at work here today. No commie is safe from the wrath of the Divine.

>PUNCH NAZIS!!!1!1!!
>W-Wait, w-why are nazis killing us?

What did they mean by this?

They were already attacking the car before he went forward, then they attacked again before he reversed, what should he have done, got out & let them beat him to death ?

>When you realize people have more sympathy for an inanimate statue than a commie cuck.

Praise Kek.
He smiled on my trolling!
Praise Kek.

LOL

>zhe probably accepted it because it's one less white person to fuck the world up
Thats a fucking great point. We should be celebrating it that way

>she would have been fine if she hadn't lashed out at the vehicle
karma is a bitch

Does it seem to anyone else that these people are elated to have this happen? They seem so excited about it all, even as it is happening.

The thing that gets me are the calls for 'medic!'. It's as if their LARP just became real-- it did. And they couldn't be more happy about it.

He's thinking, "I have bilateral proximal femur fractures that will require intramedullary rod and possibly a total hip arthroplasty on my right. Thank God I have Obamacare!"

youtu.be/jcLva1X0mh8?t=1m31s

>What was he thinking?
He wasn't. He made a decision on instinct. It was the wrong one.

> you're mortally injured
> surrounded by hysterical idiots
> this guy shows up
what do?

you're not going to like the way this story ends

>I'm finally a real victim of white people and possibly disabled!!!!!

Someone wanna answer 2 questions?
1.How did the fat chick die, yes cars are big hur durr, but she didn't look like she had a scratch on her

2. Why is the lady putting her hand in the fat chicks pussy at 7:26?

I guess the one that died was that fat chick, they were desperately trying to do CPR on that thing.

I was in class all day. So unite the right had some counter protesters and the counter protesters got beat? What happened? Late to the news...what's up?

she

that chick either died or lost her ability to walk trying to fight a car

At 2:10, the girl in the green shirt STEALS the victim's iPhone and stuffs it in her bag. Leftists literally steal from their fallen members.

Planking is back!

>get run over chanting "Our Streets"
mien sides!

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the skidmarks of patriots and the blood of tyrants.

Because the entire left are LARPers. They just want to be part of a group and have no idea what they are protesting.

The right are the proletariat, not just dumb college kids. They are the ones being oppressed, disenfranchised, discriminated against on a daily business by a corrupt system that redistributes wealth from the hardworking to parasites. They have been putting up with this for years and only the idea of being wiped out entirely is enough to mobilize them to action.

The leftists like being harmed because it legitimizes them. It gives them a reason to exist, which they didn't have previously other than to pretend to be """for the proletariat""" who they actually hate

Reminder

>jump in front of car then freak out when something bad happens
Another powerful message from antifa right there

youtube.com/watch?v=9YXtrWu4ASM

he never saw it coming

>captcha: select all vehicles

Look closer. I would bet they are one of the extra that died after the fat lady. The right side of its hips get smashed and looks disfigured on the ground. Hardcore internal injuries.

good news. no humans died today and the USA saved a ton of money on at least one fat libtards EBT funds.

I'm bringing planking back!

"ayy yo get me in da pic nigga"

"Life is a cruel Joke"

30 seconds before? Probably "Who's streets? OUR STREETS!"

>What was he thinking?

James Field was thinking he'd earn another coin to show off at the local VFW

REKT

Definitely a gender-fluid binary conforming with that bumper

>1.How did the fat chick die, yes cars are big hur durr, but she didn't look like she had a scratch on her
Probably had a heart attack from all the excitement. All those hamburgers caught up with her.

FUCK. CRUSHED HIS FUCKING PELVIS

This sounds like an audio recording of hell desu

is... is that not some sort of camera artefact?

If you watch the video this guy gets completely fucked up by the car; he gets crushed between the parked truck and the car backing up:

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

Move bitch, get out the way
Get out the way bitch, get out the way

Most people don't wear clown suits in public either but here we are

kek.

>just fuck my shit up
>say no more senpai

t.right wing emt squad

double rainbow?

"I did nazi that coming"

At 2:11 you can see the bloody remains of his foot. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to start striking the car with a baseball bat.

youtu.be/Weg3fP0lZmE?t=2m11s

youtube.com/watch?v=g1eswGrkMU8

fpbp

Why can i not stop smiling?

>probably has a spinal injury
>threat has left
>idiots immediately try to move him/her/xir/it

Yknow all things considered she's wearing a skirt and a floral shirt and that might be the woman who died

Her pelvis was crushed and then she was slammed against the side of the vehicle

Why so serious?

Right wing death squads are part and parcel of living in a Western country.