They just took his facebook down

Dump all the photos you have here please.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vd4oV
archive.fo/PWSRp
youtube.com/watch?v=dox4f-3khmQ
mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-prote1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's Jewish now find a pic of him with Deniqua and the left can't touch it

This photo is why they are deleting it. It's not the same car. There is no strip in his facebook photo and there are also no fog lights. In the wreckage photo theres damage with the foglight wiring harness ready to go.

you do realize people can have their cars panted and also trick them out, right? OR ARE YOU AN ABSOLUTE RETARD?

>lemme put a little red trim line on the hood
>that will show em
Does no fucking faggot ever. Its either cold air intake, or exhaust mods or a full blown super/turbo.

>tricked out cars
people still use that term? i thought that was only during the "fast and the furious" era

On a brand new car? On low ranking military pay? Not likely

>cold air intake
>exhaust
combined those add what, like 2 hp? kek.
kids just put fart cans on their car because it sounds "cool"

dat hat

it obviously a old picture. he has long hair in his arrest picture.

beta uprising

Yeah, except those stripes are a stock paint option.

he has a buzzcut in the middle of july then has longer hair in just a few weeks getting arrested..odd

you can see the fog light from the back in the part ripped off the front bumper, but the paint job IS different.

Without even joking, this is what was on his facebook page. You can't make this shit up.

Literally weaponized autism at work.

>Show your flag
>Bullshit

no they're not, and even if they were, more the reason he wanted to add it to his car, you faggots are stretching shit here to fit your little false flag bullshit conspiracy. Get real. Do you ever stop to think that you might be delusional with thinking everything is a fucking false flag? Or perhaps you're a kike with an ulterior motive...

His page was full of Sup Forums memes, user.
Literally, he's an autistic poltard sperging out.

> post yfw he's an actual autist and thus cannot be blamed for his actions.

>Baby Hitler

so like everyone here?

screencaps and how far back do his posts go?

White nationalists are worshiping a murderer the calibre of Eliot Rodger and all the other virgin fuck ups who were so frustrated they decided to kill. This is fucking hilarious. Go on. Keep worshiping your supreme gentleman, Sup Forums. Now you are even gathering pictures to fap to. Fucking pathetic. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

just weird as fuck if true

I accidentally saved all his facebook images. No screencaps, but some were floating around here earlier. The posts go back at least three years. He's clearly a very awkward kid who got consumed by pepe memes and increasing autism.

This one was on his page too.

>White nationalists are worshiping a murderer the calibre of Eliot Rodger
Yeah, this guy has Eliot-grade autism.

honestly it's fucked up but its mostly just a meme
it's like when they said video games made kids kill their classmates

go away fat man.

Is it just me or does he look like a turbomanlet in this photo? idk how tall the hood of a challenger is but I'm sure it's not terribly high

seriously
he's the embodiment of this meme

Show your flag

He's not lying, I saw it in his album. Here's an archive, but I dunno if it caught that image in particular. archive.is/Vd4oV

Where is the front tags, Ohio is a front tag state.

Ah yes, Sup Forums is completely satire and nothing more than memes.

Have you considered the possibility that his previous car was stolen or totaled?
And that he may have bought a similar one with the insurance payout?
It happens all the time.

>Manlet

Mirror: archive.fo/PWSRp
You can click through the tabs to see more photos and such, it's just the layout is in Russian because I guess the person who archived it was a ruskie.

Another possibility.
He saw another dark gray Charger like his, so he took a picture with it.

NOOOO. It must be a huge conspiracy!!!!!

He looks like someone shrunk his face with a ray gun.

He's a fucking lego.

nu-Sup Forums strikes again.

Shadilay muh le kekistanis xD

I have no clue who this is

You realize we are at the top of debt-fueled auto bubble? They are now making 7 year loans on cars to just about anyone.

It's the same car you can see the rims match the one in the old picture. Black with a star

All of this couldn't be any more convenient for the leftist media. Something stinks.

The stripe it has now is oem. The other one with him leaning on it is a single mat black stripe with an orange or red border

Here is a rare close up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dox4f-3khmQ
>False Flag

HAHAHAH yeah man totally no. the problem is people get red pilled hard here and its fucking with people. Some people just can't handle it and some people just fucking break at some point. I don't blame them at all because I feel like we are all at some breaking point. We all feel it every fucking day we want the war to start already we are sick of this shit. Sick of fucking politicians lying out there asses media lying we want it to began even if we die at least it will give our lives some purpose. seriously stop talking about elliot rodger shit because that fucking faggot was mentally ill and should have been locked up. All of us are just acting in a natural matter that has happened throughout all of history(revolutions) uprising. We are going to hit a point where 99% of us will join the civil war or whatever it is with glee

He got discharged at entry level.(not in the military long)

So this is what the average Sup Forumstard looks like. No wonder I feel like I'm arguing with a bunch of autistic losers.
>That chin

>Reply
it's almost like three years of racist memes are able to sucker retarded autists irl

Could you upload everything you have from his profile to an imgur album or something? The archive is not foolproof.

the face of the alt right... total beta manlet. hope he gets his shit pushed in severely in prison

What did this guy think he was going to accomplish with those photos?

>>hurr durr im superior cuz im white

You LARPers must be bored tonight.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard
Durrrr this car looks like mine take a picture durrr
This is what the lawyers like to call an "unreasonable doubt"

I have to this guy credit for having the balls for posting this on FB and driving through those people.

But I still condemn him.

>we want the war to start
The only people who lust for wars are fools who've never seen them

ALERT !!!!
> HIGH RES VERSION FOUND !!!

use this for attempts to get better face details
>use this for attempts to get better face details

mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-prote1.jpg

use this for attempts to get better face details
>use this for attempts to get better face details

ALERT !!!!
> HIGH RES VERSION FOUND !!!

Looks like cosmo dinardo

cropped png

Was it the memes or the deranged antifa trying to kill any white people who speak out against mass immigration? Hmmmms.

And jews

>lust for wars are fools who've never seen them
You are a fucking fool if you don't think we are headed that way. Many of us want to stop what is happening and dying for that cause is something many of us crave. Stop acting like war is fucking magic and some kind of deep evil. Its not we die and if we are going to continue on the track we are on now then the earth really isn't worth living on if some niggers inherit it.

yea richard spencer have a lot of retard guys, that will do whatever he orders, like muslims kamikazes, its all controlled opposition, why are you so blind to not accept it?

ENHANCE

Try at least 15hp for cold air intake alone. Even on standard shitbox Camry v6 a K&N CAI gives them +10hp at midrange rpm. Redoing the fucking paint trim on the hood would cost as much as exhaust and CAI and give nothing back.

Literally cringe beyond what I can handle.

checked
compile

He looks like a fat retard.

CHAD

I just can't see it.
There's a lumpy potato beta face versus what looks like a former Navy Seal Turbo Chad face
>I literally don't know who's Jewing who anymore

where the hell is the sun roof??!!!11

>what is a car wrap

Compare now. I think it fits.

in his red shirt pic, there is a 'sun stripe' across the top of the window. there is none on the kill car. Removing that stripe requires a new window.

>Conscious = Awake
>Ovis is a genus of mammals, part of the goat-antelope subfamily of the ruminant family Bovidae.
>Aries = Ram
So he's an awakened sheep?

ITS A CHAD look at that fucking SEAL TEAM 6 Jawline

enjoy your +10 hp camry.
what are you trying to do, street race? beat the traffic light? outrun mopeds?
>for 500 extra shekels we'll include these nuts and bolts and increase your hp by an additional 3!

Except there is a strip in it.

You're seeing a glare framing his face. I do want to see his face at a similar angle to be sure though. matching his ear would be good.

Yeah, there is a fog light.

>all the other virgin fuck ups

clear indicator its a roastie virgin shaming

What kind of retard copies the latest terrorist way of killing in a gay car like that? You'd think he would use a big truck or something and at least have a handgun too since it's America and you guys can get one easily. Sup Forumstards are so stupid

Truly /ourguy/.

How come the airbags didn't deploy?

lmao did you guys catch the people chanting OUR STREETS and WHO'S STREETS? OUR STREETS like 5 seconds before being run over p good

CAN'T SHIELD THE FIELDS

>anti defamation league comes out

>"SEE? PEPE IS A NAZI MEME!"

for fucks sakes

slim shady wigger