Take Back This Board

The shit for brains Stormfags fell for the CIA honeypot today so Libertarians let us now take our board back from Stormfags.
>Libertarians Unite REEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums has commies and stormfags everywhere now. Fuck sakes.

look at the date. Fuck off lolbergs.

bruh. moot doesn't own 4chins anymore. what's he gonna do?

We'll be the Phoeniz from the ashes of fascists and communists tearing our countries apart.

We have the best history and the only beautiful vision that can reconcile these and live somewhat peacefully again.

God bless the fight for freedom.

Stop opposing the nazis, there's no point now, solve the issue with the car and for once let's actually know what happened.

>implying libertarianism is a real political ideology

Aleppo was the most success you've ever had, and he was a tool of the left to attempt to weaken Trump. Libertarianism is dead, in fact a better way to phrase it is Libertarianism was never born, never successful, and never implemented.

Fucking faggot. I hate libertarians more the fascists because at least fascists have convictions and their style of government is actually more than "do what ever you want mahhhhn".

The USA constitution it's libertarian.

>Gary Johnson represents the libertarian movement
>Libertarianism is dudeweedlmao
Tell me, do you get all your news from CNN?

Posting gore runs off the normies and is a morale killer for the shills. I'd contribute but I'm on a cell phone.

>Libertarianism is dead,
Boy howdy are you fags in for a nasty surprise.
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

Lao Tzu, the levellers, the french liberals, the founding father, the resurgence of classical liberalism and now modern Libertarianism.

I guarantee that without label at least 25-35% of people lean more our way than the other ways. Our time is coming, Mises & Hayek were basically alone, the Libertarians of the 70s were a handful. Now we have millions around the world since Ron Paul and millions more that lean our way but dont identify with the label yet.

You on the other hand? Prospects don't look so good mate.

Can't do shit when the mods are a bunch of useless cunts that can't even click a button to make a fucking sticky or containment thread. I usually just come to Sup Forums to catch up on world events I've missed during the week, but fuck me, its a sea of shit out there right now.

Stop using the gagsden flag.
It is not a flag of libertarians.
Its creator gave it to the secretary of the navy to use as a battle standard on his ship.
It was literally born as a sign of federal war power.
Dumbshit.

Fuck off commie scum. Take your fight with stormturds somewhere else. Stop shitting on Sup Forums.

I like this one better.

let's keep attacking google pls

m00t was, and still is, a gigantic faggot.

Never met a Libertarian that wasn't a cryptofascist.

Yeah cus everyone to the right of anarchist/commies are fucking nazis right? Dumbass.

nothing says you care about personal liberty like a good old fashioned race war

>DON'T TREAD ON ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN.
Here is a important fact.
Spencer should be hung for negligent treason. I hope he fucking gets shot in the head.
What a failure.
If you're gonna organize a rally you should have better symbolism, changing the torches out for lanterns and American flags / other imagery would've made a WORLD of difference.
You want to frame the opposition as shitting on American pride not naziboos. Seriously? Torches? Talk about getting co-opted by stormfaggots.
Besides poor media reception that could've easily been avoided i'd say it was sort of a success but Spencer needs a good kick in the head to set him straight.

>personal liberty
says the commie scum

I don't trust the snek flag. I've seen you guys make some pretty terrible posts.

Spencer did exactly as he was told.

Wake up.

I hate cops more than niggers. Niggers never put me in jail. They just stole my shampoo and canteen stock while I was in.
And my shoes. Had a nice comfy pair of Nike X-trainers for about a week before some coon jacked my shit one night.
From then on I wore DC. Nigs don't do skate shoes. No street cred in those.

Us libertarians are too busy making money to get involved in this dumb shit. Historically we always get pretty rich since we are pretty conservative with money, understand basic economics and how to do business properly in a free market. When shit starts to hit the fan, we leave and go to the next country that isn't filled with commie/nazi faggots. Let the brainwashed low IQ faggots kill each other, who cares!? When they destroy the country and the property prices are low, we can buy everything up and fix it again for them until they destroy it again, fuck it.

>Us libertarians are too busy
and yet here you are faggot lmao

bravo commi, you were able to finally fit 'race war' into a sentence.

What about it? I don't work 24/7 faggot. I let my business and btc do that for me.

Fuck yhe stormfags, they're killing the movement's perception

>What if they consent tho

Maximum keks