youtube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ3YwaJiuSk
hooktube.com/watch?v=iJ3YwaJiuSk
whitepages.com/name/Samantha-Bloom/OH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a kike (confirmed) and probably a false-flag

proof he's a jew?

picture of him you posted is with his mother last name is (((bloom)))

OH VEY!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER SHOAH!!!!!!

Congrats on being on an FBI/NSA watchlist, user.

Reported.

He's just a guy who was terrified of the hordes of animals attacking his car and chose flight with the sole of his right foot. $4 says he is found not guilty. Don't let (((them))) skew the truth.

i don't live in America you fucking pussy

yes he was acting in self defense

youtube.com/watch?v=upWSrMZ8H9Q

We need evidence of the horde attacking his car, then we can spin faster than Fields' tires

who cares, either way he is a hero, one useless 32 year old white woman dead now

white FEMINIST antifa SJW woman

see what you do when you have a mob tossing your car. dude got scared and freaked. look at the tape.

hey jidf how was your summer?

Violence is a disease. You don't get rid of a disease by giving it to more people...

If you commit terror attacks, how are you any better than the terrorists we went to the Middle East to fight?

We used to say "Can't film flam the zim zam" but what is our slogan for James?

kill all feminists and jews and gays

KILL THEM.NOW

>a real human bean
>and a real hero

youtube.com/watch?v=cxWBeq2BisA&ab_channel=AntoniaGeorgieva

youtube.com/watch?v=Apw9_i0p2Jc

he is a hero

okay, I missed the news, can someone give me the quick rundown?

some white 20 year old rammed his car into a bunch of antifa, feminist, liberal, SJW protesters and killed a 32 year old woman and 19 others injured

oh wow. do we have a eurobeat remix already?

>murder people
Yes, ramming a car into people is really convincing argument. Fuck this retarded shit head.

Country
youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

Italo-Disco
youtube.com/watch?v=dCsM1Am7xOM

watch guys, tomorrow america will become 90% white because a fucking moron rammed his car into people. So effective!

Political violence is the quickest way to lose any support. This guy is a fucking retard. The antifa are so ineffective because they are violent. Why the fuck would you want to copy failed models?

remember Trump election run. The most violence came from the left. Trump won. Violence doesn't win popularity in America, people are going to be repulsed by this retarded fuck's murdering attack.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!!..

Yeah but was it even intentional? I've heard from the start the police said the guy was terrified, and his car was attacked before the ramming. Seems to me like the guy panicked.

this jew is a hero no gas for him and his mom!!

it struck fear into the hearts of the liberal feminist communist SJW scum

it doesn't matter. It had the right effect.

who else will weaponize cars for the coming race war? :^)

Yeah, I personally could care less about dead commies, I'm just not convinced it was even an intentional act.

Keeping the roads SAFE.

Hail!

He's a kike and more of a useful foot soldier than a hero but overall close enough.

We need more people like him

Awesome. More Nazi larpers. Keep shitting shit up fags. I swear you all are just as bad as the jews. Go beat off to Hitler pics with his fag mustache.

Praise Him

It wasn't the heat was on by order of the governor

People were trying to escape with their lives

He also took out the police helicopter.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328
hooktube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328

youtube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ3YwaJiuSk
hooktube.com/watch?v=iJ3YwaJiuSk

>proof
whitepages.com/name/Samantha-Bloom/OH
Samantha Lea Bloom
Also known as Samantha Lea Meyer
Age 49
Lives in Maumee, OH
Used to live in Florence, KY, Wilder, KY, Silver Grove, KY
Related to Douglas J Meyer, James S Meyer, Sharon

Respect
Because he's gonna get ass raped in prison by niggers like roof

not if he joins the Aryan Brotherhood

Gotta be a Bernie bro , no jews voted for Trump

>racist
>peaceful anti-white

>nazi calling a jew a hero

Crackers ladies and gentlemen

1. We have to condemn political violence, it doesn't work, and is political cancer.
2. We have to distance from the label alt-right, attention whores like David Duke / Richard Spencer who are also political cancer have taken it over.

That's pretty much it. Political violence is stupid. It's antifa style tactics and counter productive.

This fuck was a moronic murderer.

for those that support this movement should start a defense fund for this feckless 20 year old

well
we're waiting

a real bottom feeder. I hope she left a mulatto orphan

haahahaha

This is the true face of Sup Forums. You can feel the weaponized autism through the screen.

Those are not your banners that you show them so proudly, cunt

I really hate this 'false flag' or 'he's a jew' narrative. Just admit that an autist nazi drove into the crowd.

I just wonder how premeditated it was or if his autistic logic told himself that people don't belong on the road, cars do.

Wrong. Ordinary people are dissuaded by political violence used against THEM. No one cares about a shit stain protestor being pan caked when they're the same people being a constant nuisance to the general public. The swatting of a fly carries more empathy from the public than this.

>This is the true face of Sup Forums.

Yes. That's certified Grade A whole grain fed autism if I ever saw it.

true i think most people will laugh at this

maga

cuuuuccckkkk

One autist speges out and suddenly everyone who is not a cultural marxist and globalist should give up, ky user, you're the most annoying false flagger in here, worse than the BLM tard.

>tfw they fight back

n-n-nazis

Fuck off hypocrite. Islamist slams into people with a car, he's a terrorist. Racist dude slams into people with a car, he's a terrorist.

>don't live in America

Since when has that stopped American intelligence agencies from arresting people in other countries ;)

If you keep this up you're actually fucked, and I hope you do because nothing is funnier than a basement dweller being plucked away from his computer

GOOD GOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO! ARRESTED FOR SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!

Advocating for murder will definitely put you on a list. If you keep doing it and get more brazen you'll definitely have a bad time in the future

The intent will be buried, what matters is the message.
The message right now is that he is an evil alt-right nazi white supremacist who is worse than hitler and personally leads the Alt-right. Any of these things being true come secondary to the narrative.

It's like how the writer of the Google Doc suddenly became a woman-hating republican when he offended someone.

This is the new age of """""""journalism""""""""

white woman died... this is what the media will show. Point made.

i'm sure i'm probably already on a list. I've been posting on antifeminist blogs for years now.

Now, stop projecting your own paranoia onto others, you pathetic cuck pussy ass American. The rest of the world isn't a fascist jewish police state like America and Europe.

Keep on with the bait posting, maybe one day you will feel some validation for being a hypocritical faggot

what a retarded post

the jews who control the government are trying to destroy all whites

>probably a false-flag

That's right, when reality conflicts with the bullshit in your head it's a conspiracy. So fucking predictible.

>this man is a HERO!

Nah, a hero would have thrown it back into drive after reversing for a bit.

this man is a (((HERO!)))

LOL

Is nazi larping fun or are you just that bored?

Making a man who killed a young woman with a car is pretty "off the wall." Perhaps instead of this, take up a hobby, like fishing. It's fun!

and now he is going to rot in jail.

>and now he is going to rot in jail.
Not a given. Vehicular manslaughter or self-defense, could go either way.